Bumpy

bump

Sauce?

Oh look. Its this crappy thread again

make it great again

Just like america

>hurrr durrr that's my daughter

"Obama, you're fired."

I'm a Muslim and my white gf is my sex slave. What do you want me to do to her?

You are a stupid liear like all muslims (glean it in your fucking quran), you have no gf, the prophet gives you a shit in your face

You're girlfriend has some severe mental disturbances if she willingly chose to go with a moslem.

After all, you will be in hell since I know you have committed the grave sin of getting urine on your clothes. Just ask your precious sources.

Better commit some jihad since there is no act that reaps such a reward in heaven and as of now you are already meeting Allah with a defect.

You're right! I have no white girlfriend.

I have a WHITE SEX SLAVE! Who enjoys my Muslim cock in her mouth and ass.

>You are a stupid liear
Irony. Kill yourself.

bump!

Jimmies rustled

kek

nope not at all, just trying to help the dude understand that he isn't getting to heaven anytime soon, even if he died tomorrow (jihad not withstanding).
I may have forgot to add that a decent woman would not want a man who will be going to hell. But I was too busy helping him to understand his sin.

>The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) passed by two graves and said, “They are being punished, but they are not being punished for something that was difficult to avoid. One of them used to walk about spreading nameemah (malicious gossip) and the other used not to take care to avoid getting urine on himself.”

“Whoever tells you that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to urinate standing up, do not believe him. He only ever used to urinate sitting down.”

>follows the prophet who pees like a girl

bomb her

hot

Post some more Sup Forumsros!

Wish it was 1717 for her.

I bomb her every night with my Muslim cum

allahu akbar

are you planning to travel to Syria and turn her into ISI fuck toy for all your fellow compatriots to enjoy?

you know your mighty prophet says semen comes from between the backbone and the ribs

I don't care where it comes from as long as my Muslim semen goes in or around your white women

your perfect prophet isn't so smart. i wonder what other dumb shit he said that you must believe.

But she looks much older than 9

Just posting this ugly bitch

You sir, just got me hard.

no I will not post my slaves

it would hurt their feelings

Blow her up

I thought you sandniggers had sex only with goats

> wife gf
> wife goatfriend

Checks out.

Mine if interest