At work

>at work
>65 yr old boss
>me: puts laptops in airplane mode
>No internet
>boss: wtfwebsdown.gif

We've been sitting here for 2 hours on our phones. What else can I do to upset him?

I just Put tape under his mouse now it won't move on the screen.

Any other suggestions?

Bampppppp

Cut his brakes

Put magnifying lens in desktop and change icon to match the most used program by your boss.

Kek we work at a body shop
Maybe take a screenshot of his desktop and leave the image up?

you sound like a faggot.

Not bad, but you should hide recycle bin.

You sound like my boss
Hiding now fixing desktop

>>Update
Recycle bin gone and desktop changed to picture

You could also change the cursor icon ti make it look like the PC is always busy doing something.

Take a screenshot of his desktop, turn it 180 degrees upside down, put it as wallpaper, remove desktop icons, turn computer screen upside down with ctrl-alt-downarrow

hm, doesnt really work on that version of windows. unless you afucked it up

this is good

Yea just tried to make it always spinning it goes back to normal. Dam that would have been a good one to!

Take a screenshot of his desktop then use that as the background. Hide/delete the desktop icons and hide the taskbar

old school keks
remember doing this shit back in summer school like 15 years ago good times

Give us his phone number

You could try Ctrl + Alt and the arrow keys to flip his screen around. May not work depending on the GPU on the laptops

PC pranks are the best. I remember, a couple of years ago, I was working in a company as an IT, but they hired me with a contract for only three moths, then they would fire me. Everyone there treated me like shit, so i bought a lot of low profile usb drives and put a a live Linux distro in it, plugged them in their computers and selected those usb drives as first booting device. I heard those idiot reinstalled windows on all their PC because they thought someone wiped their HDD and put Linux in it.

ADT is installing security cameras for our tenant, he thinks they cut the wires for our web xD

Hahahahaa i guess you really got the last laugh.

Kek yea right he would shit himself If Sup Forums text/called him about their krabby patties!