The radio says they are using flash bang and pepper spray on protesters in DC

The radio says they are using flash bang and pepper spray on protesters in DC.
Are there any anons that can confirm this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Gow99Gt95E
nbcwashington.com/news/local/Crowds-Begin-to-Gather-for-the-Inauguration-of-Donald-Trump-411301755.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The radio is controlled by Fox News so of course not.

Well considering the 'protestors' are rioting and breaking shop windows wtf do they expect?

not under my watch

Need to use bullets. WTF cops. Think of it like an investment. Invest 30 cents for one bullet, save $60k/year in welfare and entitlements. Best investment ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Gow99Gt95E
just watch it happening

AR-15 rounds are about a dollar each. Not cheap, especially when it takes about 5,000 rounds to become truly proficient with the weapon.

There is nothing like this happening you idiots

Burn the world. Feed the darkness the blood of the children. Let loose the rage from in the cage set the stage i hooe yoyr of age take a page from my sage mage book. Lets rock the casbah and ride the lightning beat the meat dont skeet my sheets.

I was listening to a live interview with NPR reporter where you could hear flash-bang or concussion grenades as well as people shouting and coughing uncontrollably, presumed to be from pepper spray.

But the protesters were said to have advanced on the police presence. If that is the case I would assume the crowd control methods were well within the appropriate usage guidelines.

yes

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Crowds-Begin-to-Gather-for-the-Inauguration-of-Donald-Trump-411301755.html

Not sure but in Boston someone threw a homemade bomb under a cop car in south boston. The cop saw it and moved before it went off

you're getting ripped off bro

pls be true

Fucking pussies, they should shoot them.

Sky News was showing footage of the usual bunch of unwashed butthurt liberals smashing windows and overturning rubbish bins, and police using what looked like giant water pistols on them.
Did anyone spot the black-clad anarchist wearing pink Crocs? What a prick.

I don't know about you, but I'm watching my new president ceremony now. Go be a sore loser to Canada.

>flashbang and concussion grenades
>in open field

please troll harder

there haven't been any protests

did op say open field?
lrn2 comprehend.

Everything is fine stay inside and don't look out the windows. I repeat everything is fine

I heard what I heard.

They should replace pepper spray with lice killer and add suds to the water cannon at least then the lefty shills would get a decent wash and look half human

You'd better run.

it doesn't say that is inside the buildings either

Liberals truly are children