He just grabbed all you libtards by the pussy

He just grabbed all you libtards by the pussy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9PODnRarD78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Congrats America! You just swore him in. You're past the point of no return. This is the equivalent of a white woman fucking a black dude. You can't take it back.

The rest of the world sees you the same way you see that white girl that fucked a black dude.

If you voted for him you fucked yourself too unless you're insanely rich. And you're posting on Sup Forums so you're a poor nigger like everyone else here.

Enjoy your 4 (8?) years of the worst state your country will ever see

Jokes on you because I'm not an American you snowflake crybaby.

Says right here that you are a faggot

If 4-8 years later and we're fine, kill yourself

you couldn't be more wrong, fucking libtards

He won't last a year. I'm calling it. The republicans in the senate and house of representatives will kick him to the curb and install Pence. Who, by all accounts, is worse than Trump in many respects but he should be controllable.

Also - Vlad The Put is gonna have a fucking field day with this bozo.

>He won't last a year

Depends on how hard they push the investigation of Russia's alleged involvement. People have a very short memory and the first time something else big and shiny rolls around, they'll forget all about it.

Yeah, I suppose. But if he gets too unruly they'll just pin something else on him.

I can't believe Obamas leaving the EU

Judging by his cabinet picks cronyism just grabbed america by the pussy. Not even liberal, or a hill supporter.

Has anyone done the pussy grabbing joke yet?

Im a liberal living outside of USA so basically youre then one he fucked conservacuck

"If he hasn't destroyed the world in 4-8 years, that means he was a good president! But Obama's shitty for giving millions healthcare, improving the deficit, killing bin laden, etc etc."
Anybody who uses the term libtard or snowflake is likely a fucking dipshit.

If it's not you won't even have the chance to kill yourselves, you'd already be dead. Have fun being fucked by Trump

this

ITS HABBENING

I think Obama just stole a helicopter

liberals have better shit to do than take your weak bait. lame ass cracker

We just got fucked by a black man.

That's why we voted for Trump.

See

My little brother is having a psychotic episode RIGHT NOW. He emptied out all the food and water bottles from the kitchen this morning and is holed up in the basement screaming about nuclear war now that Trumps president. I want to call 911 to get him to the hospital, but my parents told me to wait til they get home, they're on their way back now.

We live in a weird split-level. Our basement isn't even completely underground.

Who ordered the chicken?

>mfw

People are actually cheering and believing Donald Trumps empty promises. When he pretty much regurgitated a speech that was exactly what everyone would want to hear, sketchy start already, ggwp Americucks..

hahaha what an idiot

who wants to take a little action to miley cyrus' twitter account

youtube.com/watch?v=9PODnRarD78

Sounds like leftwing teachers and media have poisoned his little mind. Hope he gets the help he needs.

>A commentator made a really good point, about the fact that Trump is bothered by half the country not having voted for him. The commentator cited how Trump often talks/tweets about that other half of the country that didn't support him, as if as an unrequited love. This is actually my shred of hope for Trump. I actually want to believe that he truly does wish to be loved by all because that's a very strong motivator, one of the few advantages of his populism.

Do it!

He's not my president

I'm British

i did but there should be more

Not knowing the difference between letting someone touch you and having someone touch you without your permission.

>kek low iq trumpet

And Putin grabbed all Americans by the pussy by installing his puppet in the White House.

impeach imbound

I'm wondering who's gonna be the shooter

Hear, hear. Why bring America together in your first speech, when you can just rehash the story you know by heart by now... pandering to the, what, 25% of his core base (?) while spitting half of America and every other democratically elected representative in the eye. SMH.

Not even American but if you can't see the difference you're either being obtuse on purpose or just trying to trole lelelele.

Sweet, 4 years of normal, level headed people fighting for basic rights/services, while fat neckbeards on the internet sit back and parrot "libtard" and "libcuck" or "butthurt" on repeat. I'm sorry the education system failed you. I'm sorry this world made you so misanthropic.

Hey, you don't want the Russians to hack the server of your candidate? Don't nominate a candidate who keeps their e-mails on a defenseless private server, and hires staff who fall for obvious phishing scams.

You don't want the FBI making statements about heir investigation of your candidate? Don't nominate a candidate under investigation by the FBI.

America First!

Happiest day of my life

Seriously is. I'm going to unplug the modem in a bit to fuck with him. He ran a cable downstairs from the router to get internet. Little does he know, internet doesn't work during nuclear war.
Yupp. He's home today because his school is letting students stay home today without counting it as a cut or sick day for the sake of their mental health or something like that.

>In before a new wave of chimpouts!

^This

Apparently Biden cancelled the Pizza order just before he left

If you think the Russians don't have all of Trump's and his organization's emails, you're delusional. They're just using them to privately blackmail him to do whatever they want.

I don't believe jack shit mate, it'll be hilarious to watch libs cry for next 4 years. Kek

It was in their playbook written ten years ago, along with Britain leaving the EU and the "liberating" of The Ukraine.

ow :( my pussy :(

>Obrexit

Are you the head of the fucking FBI?

Or did you just believe another meaningless headline?

Lemming

Cry more shill

It's gonna be crazy when the music stops

Reality and facts are now anti-American.

RIP DONALD TRUMP

Yawn

This cant be real.. right?

See, just what I stated

he's a shill because he's right? wake-up there are sheep on both sides and you are one.

>don't want the Russians to hack the server of your candidate?
>Ignores that the Russians also hacked the RNC.

>Don't nominate a candidate under investigation by the FBI.
>Nominates a candidate under investigation by the IRS.

Christ, be humble at least. The pendulum swings back and forth

Obama stole his computer and phone

Shit statement though, no basis in fact.

Your right. Why would a bunch of billionaires want to change the system that made them billionaires?

It is working for them why would they change it?

Hahaha fucking rekt

See you guys on the other side

Wonder what kind of action that table's seen over the years

See he's right to work straight away. Already doing the Christmas cards

Nice bedazzling on the collar.

"They let you do it"

What's the difference between letting someone do something and letting someone do something?

>Sup Forums is the board with the most underage people browsing it
>more anti Trump than the other boards

I am kekking

IRS does that shit to business owners, and on rare occasions, ordinary people at random times for no reason. It isn't suspicious or unexpected.

hahahah that's the gayest thing i've ever seen. and I thought libtards were retarded

Get a job.

This is a good point and his cabinet picks have already showed his hand. Unfortunately the Trumpets can only respond with.

LEL CUCK
LIBRAL TEARS LOL

CUCK LIBRAL TEARS U MAD BRO?

as responses.

He's a rhinestone fuckboy

this

Erm..

Pew pew guis! Oh you got me!

Now that there's a GOP administration again, all the troll posts will slowly shift to liberal opinions.

...And it's more than likely that the "Pretending to be thing long enough will make you thing" principle will kick in and Sup Forums will drift away from the crazy right-wing venom it's been spewing lately.

Can't wait.

A country filled with majority retards voted in king retard to exploit them all. Have fun be fucked in the ass by another wealthy elite :)

Hahaha you god damn pussies! Go cry in your room more fucking wimps. Hahahahaha

As if this isn't weak ass bait?

Are you seriously this tarded or just troleing brosef?

I didn't vote for him, but hopefully he does well. This country needs it

was bloody boring. I was hoping someone would at least ATTEMPT to shoot him, would have made shit more interesting.

Don't give a fuck either way, britfag here.

Answer his question, or explain how his question is flawed.

LOL

All Donald Duck trolls are sitting on there fat reddit asses at home soaking there chair and keyboard with feces.

Sorry; THEIR question; not his.