twitter.com/AnonBabble

why don't you ask him

white man here :
yes and i love it durr hurr

i can think of a better question...

Trump is going to kill all niggers!!!

#whitedevilsmatter

musslim poster detected

Yes. Yes we are. And you better fucking remember that, coon.

holy shit he was exposed fast

horns and a pitchfork come from greek mythology, jewish or christian sacred texts. Horns= Pan, Pitchfork= Poseidon's trident.

the bible presents separate figures that we (and in the later books, the bible itself) conflate as "satan" or "the devil":

ha-satan: "the adversary" in the book of Job, a member of Yahweh's heavenly council ("the sons of El", a vestigial pantheon

lucifer: in a retelling of the Canaanite god Attar's (Venus) attempt to usurp the throne of Baal, the bible tells of Lucifer's (Venus) attempt to usurp the throne of Yahweh (who also borrowed Baal's holy mountain

>the serpent: just a weird snek in Genesis. serpents were ubiquitous in near-eastern mythology.

Why hate other ethnic groups? I mean we could change our society to be great and cooperative. However the system is geared towards helping one ethic group in America? Which is whites.

>next to God is white man
A saying in my shitskin culture

Na the orange man is.

Ever met a nigger? They're easy to hate.

Only if you're a nigger.

We'll it's because I've been trained by society to feel uncomfortable around them. Think about it dude, if you're white your family should know how the system works and this "wisdom " gets passed down. If the system is helping them and demonizing other ethic groups then how are they able to build a better future?

what wisdom, exactly?

That the system is geared towards you

>what wisdom, exactly?
>exactly
not very exact is it? what is this wisdom that white families are passing down to their children?

How clueless can you be? Americans of white European descent are the one group the system is geared against because we need to be punished for our "racism" Even illegals are treated better by the system than native whites.

debbyirving.com/qa/are-prejudice-bigotryand-racism-the-same-thing/

Actually the devil would be more discreet than that.

rich black man who just moved into the washington dc backrooms.