This was the only MCU film to capture the spirit of the comics, as well as a spirit of adventure...

This was the only MCU film to capture the spirit of the comics, as well as a spirit of adventure. A throwback to the blockbuster films of the 80s.

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G97LrHy0aSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't, you're right.

He appears twice on the poster.

We all know where this thread will go if it lasts. I'll save us some time. Hayley Atwell is my waifu

That's how good he is

I love it, but then I'm a huge faggot for The Rocketeer so I might be a little biased.

I dont remember Tommy Lee Jones in this. It wasnt a very good movie. Very forgettable

Good movie until the clipshow scenes. Would have been great if marvel was whole and this movie was actually a two parter with wolverine and captain america.

Why is this so funny to me

It's a good flick

I don't like how all of these films do away with every character's arch nemesis after one meeting

Red Skull didn't die

It was better than anything you've made Zack.

have you seen him since?

I'd be amazed if Marvel brought him back anytime soon. Even Hugo Weaving was like "Mehhh I don't really care either way?" when asked if he'd return to the role.

OP here

It's top tier MCU, meaning still flick at best

But still worse than anything Zack has made.

Agreed, OP. Captain America: The First Adventure is one of the best films in the MCU. I don't know why it is considered a low point by so many people, but I assume it is because a period piece - even one as fantastic and unrealistic as this movie - just isn't palatable to the average capeshit viewer.

Tommy Lee Jones isn't particularly proud of his role in this movie himself. We probably won't be seeing Red Skull ever again.

Tommy Lee Jones hasn't given a fuck in at least a decade. Look at his eyes, he's like a tired old dog that needs to be put down.

2 bad it was shifty lmao

Why do contrarians pretend to like this movie? The only good parts are between Cap and Red Skull and that's a whopping total of 10 minutes.

This movie was shit. Avengers was better.

They skipped the good part by making it a fucking silly montage.

Good taste in waifus, bro

Well, it was made by Joe Johnston and is basically his love letter to Indiana Jones and adventure serials in general.

Deb Snyder, pls

Henry? No need to defend Zack ,bro.

We know it ain't your fault

POST BIGTIT ATWELL

Winter Soldier was a better Cap movie. Civil War should have been Avengers 2 if only Marvel could have found some way to create the setting needed for that movie without forcing to watch shitty ultron.

youtube.com/watch?v=G97LrHy0aSQ

This 100%.

This movie sucks

Captain America 1 was fucking terrible

If you liked it you literally have the worst taste ever and obviously don't know it