Xfinity sent me a copyright violation warning. Which VPN does Sup Forums use?

Xfinity sent me a copyright violation warning. Which VPN does Sup Forums use?

FUCK Xfinity. I use slickvpn

Use Nord. Doesn't cost that much, no log, and good servers all over the place.

For free no log, use Canary. You only have access to 4 free servers, two in Canada and two in France but it's like the only free no log vpn

Can't find a good VPN that you can torrent with. I'm willing to pay for one. But they all seem to be pretty shitty.

see

Yeah, I said good one though. One that has better than 10kbps transfer rates.

Oh shit you're right. I thought I had read about Nord being used for torrents. I'm completely wrong about that.

Cyberghost.

You have to pay but it's not much. Nothing decent is free.

Except they sell data

Try TunnelBear vpn

A lot of them plain out block torrent traffic.

Nord has dedicated P2P servers, transfers are fine, never hit the upper limit of my connection honestly.

That's super disappointing. Luckily I've somehow never got a notice about my absurd downloading habits.

wouldnt do that if you wernt to shit lazy to pay properly for what you want, yet your willing to pay for a vpn ..

Ibvpn

10 bucks a month vs the thousands it costs for movies, games, shows, programs... et cetera.

Get off your high-horse faggot. Clearly this thread is not for you.

Thoughts on Hoxx?

and where does your free loading shit stained ass think the money comes from to make your movies games shows et cetra , why are all the popular shows canceled and the shit shows still on the air ? think about that for a second,

high horse ? you mean the not give me everything i want for free because i want it horse?

Maybe a Seedbox is a better alternative to a VPN.

Yeah. Get the fuck out. This is about vpn's and pirating and shit.

Nine times out of ten I'm not even downloading things for myself. I'm not going to wait for Netflix to ship me the DVD and rip it myself unless I can't find it online already, and then I'll contribute to the file sharing community by uploading quality rips. If you want to segregate yourself, by all means, keep it up.