Would you unlock my micro penis of my wife gave you key?

Would you unlock my micro penis of my wife gave you key?

No. You don't deserve to be released, bitch.

Yes we can cum in each others mouths

Why not?

Would you fuck my wife also?

Hell yea

What would you do after you unlocked me?

I would make u suck my dick till I got hard then we would 69 and I would cum in ur mouth first then after enjoying ur wife's (hopefully) beautiful toes then its a free for all ;)

Awesome keep going

OK but can I get a wife feet pic or something you got me hard asf ;)

I would gargle ur dick till you come and then I would let you try to stick ur dick in my ass while I fuck your wife while she has her feet in my face letting me sniff them

Hows this ?

Oh yes you both can get this dick

Don't need a key. That tiny lock could be picked in an instant.

Would you do it and once unlocked wwyd ?

Pic?

No you don't deserve to be let free. I would make you watch as I fucked your wife like you never have. I would cum in her pussy and let you clean up the mess with your mouth.

Fucking amazing that is my dream please keep going

That's normal sized you faggot.

If you say so user

Bump

I will never understand that shit

And i'm cut. Basically free foreskin since it has shrunk.

No. But not for the sake of degradation. That's your wife's job. I'm not involved with you. I just wouldn't let you out because you're obviously wearing it for a reason. Only someone who wants to be locked would allow it to happen. Therefore, I would leave you shackled; but only for your own enjoyment.

>also why would I go anywhere near your genitals?

Having your woman in complete control of when you cum is an amazing feeling

dumbest looking dick prison ive ever seen in my life

Go and finger a cat you fuckin virgin

Good way to put it thanks

Thanks i guess

Not for me though

Where'd you get that one? Looks like some printed ones I've seen, but that seam suggests injection molding?

maybe, but the cuck shit associated with it is degenerate

I would unlock your dick then I would grab your dick by the shaft with my left hand and strecth your dickhole out with my right hand and continuously spit on your dickhole and use a metal rod to shove all the spit into your bladder until it is full and then fuck your smelly wife. Capeesh?

Called a c ringz

Works for me