rosie odonnell

At a bisexual bridal shower?

Rebel Wilson.

My dick

Corey Feldman

Leslie Jones

How'd that pic even get taken

Fuck am I looking at here

I don't know what I'm looking at, but from that picture alone, I would guess it's corium from Chernobyl.

The guy died for the photo

It was imaged by a Beluga and transferred through head cables.

I....what?

>It's a "what the fuck am I even looking at" episode.

rarehistoricalphotos.com/the-elephant-foot-of-the-chernobyl-disaster-1986/

According to that article, it was taken 10 years after the fact. I'm guessing it was completely solid at that point. Anyone near the reactor during the incident is pretty much dead as fuck for life.

The "elephant's foot" as it's known. It's a radioactive mass that was created as a result of the Chernobyl accident. Back in the day it was so radioactive anyone who got anywhere near it died. Assuming it wasn't cleaned up it probably isn't as dangerous as it once was. You couldn't point a camera directly at it because it would fry it. That had to put a mirror in the hallway and take a picture of the reflection. That's what I've heard, anyway.

underage uneducated redditors

>i said friggin yo

Radioactive toilet overflow doesn't need a biopic.

John Goodman

Trigglypuff

The camera bit sounds fucking retarded

Gary Busey.

The biopic will contain controversial footage wherein a researcher attempts to photograph the Elephant's Foot and Busey engages in a forty-minute scene in which he beats the actor to the point of death, then peels off his clothes and scrapes away the actor's skin with his fingernails.

>mfw reading about the Japanese technician who was kept alive for months after a nuclear accident

I've literally never seen a good post-apocalyptic film and that really bothers me.

It's my FAVORITE genre.

it would fry the film

It's true though. Radiation is fucking scary and fries shit like cameras easily in that close of proximity. There's tons of shit you can't see flying through the air near these things.

when around japs

never take naps

Good book

Do you know what highly concentrated radiation can do? People couldn't safely be near the thing (even with protective gear on) for like 10 years.

ELI

I DEED IT

they have been photographing it with remote controlled devices since it was discovered. To this day, getting within 1 km of it (even with protective suiting) is fatal.

>To this day, getting within 1 km of it (even with protective suiting) is fatal.
No it isn't, people go to Chernobyl all the fucking time now.

Reminds me of an album cover or something.

They don't go where the "elephant's foot" is. They go to the surrounding town and shit like that.

you are retarded

How large do you think Chernobyl is?

i ran across it in about 20 mins in COD so not that big

There is photos of people beside it

The elephant's foot looks like some SCP shit.

yeah that ones fucked up
open at your own risk

should've kept nukin'

Looks like an Outer Limits monster

Holy shit is that seriously a guy with nothing but a construction helmet on?

So he's dead right?

whats he supposed to wear

She would have been robbed from DDL's performance of three mile island.

300lbs of lead of course!

americans think any sort of clothing can shield a person against radiation.

A lead suit or something. At least a mask to prevent him from inhaling radioactive dust.

So what exactly happened to the guy?

A friend of mines family lived near Chernobyl. She was pregnant with him at the time, and had to go to a special hospital in moscow for his birth. Dude went bald at 18.

At the levels of radiation he'd be exposed to if something went wrong, he'd be dead instantly wearing anything short of another nuclear reactor casing.

If that's his only problem he's fuckin lucky

i was watching Coraline recently and noticed what badge this guy was wearing

I've never been around Chernobyl and I'm got bald at 18 too

get outta here stalker

wait what is it?

A nu chiki briki iv damke!

What's the context for this one? Google brings up nothing.

im da bes mane

He melted from the inside

Are you asking about that specific photo or the actual guy?

google image search "hisashi ouchi hospital" for the nuke plant guy

So what IS radiation? Is it just heat?

Melissa Mcarthy.

get out of here stalker

Fug....

It's like your micro-wave

stray protons, neutrons, electrons, and electromagnetic waves flying into you.

wtf is that supposed to even be? not fucking funny. I was in Kiev when that shit blew, my parents packed their shit, and moved down to Odessa as soon as they heard the news, we spent 4 months there, coming back in the fall.

My grandfather's childhood friend was one of the liquidators that died there. Met him only once.

shit isnt fuunny.

robot or some sort of camera on a huge cable. you couldn't go anywhere near that shit even now. you'd be dead within seconds.

Radiation is a lot of things.
Visible light
Heat
Microwaves
xrays

the kind that kills you damages your cells making them unable to fix themselfs, or properly reproduce. fast reproducing cells die, and you just bleed internally. your stomach lining needs to be replaced every few days, when those cells are unable to do so, your die a horrible death.

Anyone else get creeped out when reading about Chernobyl?

>getting all your chromosomes shattered
Fucking hardcore man.
Also they wasted so many blood transfusions, skin grafts and organ transplants on this guy it isn't even funny.
At least we learned more about radiation, but still, poor guy.

youtu.be/oYe8hH2bd2o

JUST fuck my dna up doc

It's not supposed to be funny, I guess it's just supposed to explain why the character acts the ay he does, and why his skin is blue. Most people won't even notice it.

Doc Bruce Banner~
Belted by Gamma Rays~

Why does he wear the mask?!

Strelok?!

mirrors

anything thats radiated, nuclear radiation breaks your body down on a cellular level.

To keep him from suffering from pain, they sprayed him with a fine lemon mist.

it's metal as fuck

a man-made monster so evil so deadly it kills you if you even look at it and can't be photographed directly

and those people died. whats your point?

nice trips

This is the first 'usable' photograph taken at Chernobyl. Look at the poor image quality, that is radiation. After a while, the photographers camera stopped working.

And keep in mind how great the optics on Soviet cameras were back then. Commies made the best cameras.

Why is the guy playing the guitar?

Read a story about how one of the wives of the first firefighters, cared for him in his last few days, despite the fact he was a walking nuke. He was eventually buried in a zinc-lined coffin, surrounded by concrete. She was pregnant at the time, but why the child was born, it already suffered from disorders from the moment it was born. It died 4 hours after birth and was buried with the father, due the intense radiation its corpse emitted. The mother would later suffer a stroke before she was even 35. That is just one affected life from Chernobyl.

He's going down with style.

How the fuck was that even legal

Yes there is much to be said about Soviet film stock, but this would happen to any mechanical/electronic device, when exposed to enough radiation.

>tfw reading about chernobyl and becoming sad

wtf I hate Nips now

>australian education

With a camera
Fuck tha police