40yo oldfag here. ask me anything and benefit from my wisdom

40yo oldfag here. ask me anything and benefit from my wisdom.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PgeAQMcxZ-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am a 20 year old virgin,should I still wait for true love or should I visit a brothel?

not OP but go to a brothel

Your movies suck and your really really gay. Fight me in the ring next time you hack.

yes you should. once you are past your viginity frustrations life will be a lot easier. my first time was with a hooker too.

i would love to fight you in a movie theatre with my artistic work which, as you all know, is of the highest quality. but for what it's worth, i am actually not uwe boll.

>"true love"
>20 year old
>2017
>not red pilled

youtube.com/watch?v=PgeAQMcxZ-M

>40
>Old
Yeah, right... 62yo here.
Why do you young punks think anyone could ever be "too old for Sup Forums?

sir, by definition anything over 35 is an oldfag. ask the homos here to corroborate.

If little billy uncles fingers are 4inch long
And fingers him regularly twice a day for exactly 10 mins .at a rate of 2.1 thrusts per second .
How many strokes will little bully revive

>arl
you should consider taking an english class for underdog illegal immigrants.

That's some sad shit, poor Billy

will we get that farmville movie you promised

39 old here. How is it getting old?

So when did you come out of the closet?

I'm high you mouth breather

>62yo
>browses Sup Forums
You're not actually proud of this are you, faggot? I'm 36 but at least I have the excuse that I was in my 20's when I found this place. It's a poor excuse, mind you, but it's an excuse.

It is user it is
But I still have no answer

Do I look gay, how do I look less gay, should I just accept my gaynis

Naw but it's clear you have no idea what to do with your hair, so it's just taken over your face. This likely happens with slot of things in your life, your room is probably a mess and you don't know what you're going to do in the future.

Not gay, just young and stupid.
Get your hair cut, it doesn't have to be super short but it can't stay like that.

Ok, you read me like a book, but I'm actually be and I like having long hair

Pic looks like the director from the rampage movies.

Eh, kinda cute, ur hair is eh, maybe a bit shorter? Also invest in a chapstick?

does not getting any sex at age people normally have it, makes you wierd and have different behavior even though you don't crave it extremely ?
at first i had that anxiety, but than i settled and accepted that i am just kinda ugly and don't try hard enough to get in a relationship and wait for puusy to fall in my lap, i still have lost hope, and don't really crave it now, all the desire has gone for some reason, but all the anxiety is coming back after reading a book called whatever, or maybe its just because of university where people are very different and socializing and social status is everything.
please help me old Sup Forumsros

Having long hair is fine, you still need to get it cut though you can't just keep growing it and expect it to look good. I would never be able to trust you any responsibilities, when you can't even handle the responsibility of your hairs.

You glow with indecisiveness

As another user said though. Kind of cute, some girls would dig it. I'm just mentioning this so it doesn't seem like I'm attacking you.

Not having sex is fine. Never having loved and having that love returned is not. The experience teaches you slot about empathy and what's valuable in life. It's also just a great foundation to build a life on. Lacking this you will be weird because you likely don't value much in the world so you have no priorities.