Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QHGOO73Gxg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, adieu

well then nobody will become sad because of me
double bonus

Cya nerd!

BYEBYE NIGGER!! hahahahaha.

I laughed when Obama left. He will not be missed.

But who will bow to the king of SA now?

Most sane people will miss him. You trumpites are going to be dissapointed, he is not ehst you think he is. Not a conservative , not a liberal, he is a Nstionalist. No wall, no Muslim ban, no tarriffs, the rich will get richer, and the poor schumks thst voted for him will understand why Trump couldn't carry his own state. We in New York grew up with him. He is not America first, hebis Trump first. Good Luck

checked

He certainly will be missed by way more people than those who voted for the orange.

>he is a Nstionalist.

And how will this disappoint me?

this

You're right, i'm insane. 'cuz the thought of Oboes leaving makes me crrrrAZY! rrar grr grl.

Niggr b gone

He has the highest approval rating of any president.....

Cucks detected.

1. The money for the wall is already appropriated.

2. The President has the authority to prohibit the entry of individuals deemed to be a threat to the security of the nation.

3. Congress will pass measures to ensure American job and industry growth, whether that means tariffs or not. One thing is for certain: parasitic "free-trade" deals are off the table.

4. How exactly is the rich getting richer a bad thing in itself?

5. New York is decided by New York City, in every election.

6. Cry more niggerjew.

You will be more dissapointed than most. Hope you don't a gun, becsuse you may swallow it in about 10 months, when it finally dawns on you you've been duped

and the pic of the wall paperwork subtly being displayed. How on earth could anyone say the wall has lost any steam whatsoever? hell, even trumps lawyer said that we're building a wall between mr. trump and his company in the pres conf last week. Blindness is as blindness nurses itself to be.

>that file name
youtube.com/watch?v=QHGOO73Gxg4

>Hope you don't a gun

Hope you learn to speak/type English because it will be your national language in three years.

Kek press 1 for english press 2 for Ingles

You believe in rigged polls?

>several committed suicide.
More should commit suicide. They are too weak to live if words drive them to take their own life.

Liberals finally serve a purpose...
fertilizer.

BLESSED BE THE GOD-EMPEROR TRUMP.
PURGE THE LIBERAL FILTHY.
LET THE WARCRY OF MAGA ECHO ACROSS THE GLOBE.

OH NO!