What should I do? I'm a 39 year old virgin, not even kissed yet. How do you talk to girls?

What should I do? I'm a 39 year old virgin, not even kissed yet. How do you talk to girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ommiDuKb8iE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You aren't actually expecting to get help here, are you?

Yes I am. I hear there are lots of Therapists on here.

There is no trick. All it takes is the ability to carry on a conversation, have decent hygiene, and don't have unrealistic standards. The only thing preventing you from getting laid is you.

This pretty much

Girls love small animals. Buy a hot girl a possum. No, fifty possums. Stuff them all into a box.

Wouldn't it be easier just to get them pissed drunk?

99.999% of Pick Up Artist BS is basically "have self confidence and be willing to be rejected".

play up your attributes. mention that you have a job. take care of your looks. be decent.

don't try to have a random convo. that's tramsparent and cringey. take your time and let small talk happen naturally.

post your picture OP i need to see what i have to work with here....

I second this

i concur,,
OP post pic, you faggot

Just go to a bar and don't be a douche.

Grow some beard, might help

if thats really you OP then the situation is salvageable..

I agree. Nice to see something that's not a bait.

You look normal. That's good. Just go to a bar or a club and have realistic standards. Women don't come to you (normally), you go to them. Grow balls and throw yourself out there. It's really not that hard.

go for wizardom at this point

u havent ended ur misery yet?

Second this.
Give her a Pandora's box of possums

For added effect, sprinkle the possums in sugar. Surprise her.

What about a pandoras box of Camel Spiders?
youtube.com/watch?v=ommiDuKb8iE

If you don't have any action anytime soon, just get a prostitute. It's better than nothing right? Just use a condom and wash your dick after words.

I don't want hiv or hepatitis.

i dont belive this can even happen, how did you get to 39 and kissed a girl?

what the fuck is your malfunction?

Can't you just cast a spell on them to make them want you?

are you fucking Arabic or something

Swiss.

still look like a cunt. you should really consider killing yourself

Maybe I should. Whats the quickest painless way to go? 3" rifled slugs from a double barrel shotgun?

pull the eliot rodger

Stop giving a fuck and bitches come flying, get tinder. And dont use that pic u kinda look psychotic, like not ur general looks but just the neutral face, no hair and blank stare kinda thing

Nah its my fault I'm not getting laid. Nobody else is to blame.

39? Really? I thought I was the oldest person on Sup Forums.
Anyways, I don't bother talking to girls anymore. Too much drama. And drugs completely destroy my sex drive. I have no motivation to get laid.

u can just pay hookers

I would prefer to stay HIV negative. Condoms break.

>HIV
>2017
pick one

Wut??

You look like that guy that shot up that gay nightclub

/r/theredpill