What was the peak of Frank's career?

What was the peak of Frank's career?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1464923047499.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WEW
NOBODY GIVES A SHIT

The day he does a video on bronies will be his peak.

ET 2

Still hasn't reached it imo.

Teaming up more frequently with the maxmoefoe guy and Idubbzz will push it even further.

who?

any video with iDubbbz

Who is Frank?

BANE?

ERB needs to be in there.

he was never that funny. his only good shit is when he's on the streets of japan and trolling schoolgirls

sorry if you came from Sup Forums or Sup Forums and you think vaping, "SUCC" and obnoxious memes are funny but you'll grow up one day

>They're autistic faggots
>The end

Bronies are irrelevant these days desu

The weeaboo video
When he tried to be an edgy faggot by unironically cooking dead animals and started hanging out with his aussie friends and h3h3, I knew it was over.

That just means he's well overdue for a bronies video. The day I discovered Filthy Frank mid 2014 I knew it was his duty to do a video on them.

wow, what a hothead.

Does he still do those videos? Ever since he became sunglasses Frank his videos have been jackass more than anything else

"THE DAHK LORD IS HEAH" takes first place, followed by "Gimme dat puuuuuusssiii" in autotune.

I'd add more but I'm not drunk enough yet.

Probably inventing the Harlem Shake. It was all downhill from there. Doesn't he have depression and epilepsy now?

Leafy and JonTron are genuinely cancer but

>baneposting

Confirmed Hothead.

He's had depression his whole life. It wasn't until he started spazzing out on the ground in public on purpose that it went out of control. In his personal video, he even calls it "poetic justice" or something to that effect.

>those two are the only "cancer"
>cancer
>baneposting
>literal banepost
don't you have summer school

I think his people I hate video was the last one he did. I'm hoping he does more soon.

Vomit Cake is god-tier

I like dunkey fuck you

literally what is wrong with dunkey and jerma

>hating half in the bag
>hating baneposting
>hating memekino

You have to be kidding me desu senpai

HAHA HE DOES GROSS THINGS AND SAYS FUCK LMAO

Wtf did fronk stop lifting?

GOD LEFT ME UNFINISHED!

Someone should really add GilvaSunner or whatever the fuck on here

If his front-pocket-ravioli video was supposed to gross me out, it had the opposite effect. It made me want some shitty processed Chef Boyardee ravioli, straight out of the can.

A peak implies he has good content.

I watched 18 seconds of one of this guys videos and got bored went to something else, i guess i'm too old for this shit.

Literally nothing funny about LE LOUD GRAVELY VOICE MAN

The ayylmao video

Either ITS JUST A PRANK BRO or when he had a bunch of weird really autistic non youtuber friends (like red dick and the mask guy and the guy in the pink wig and school girl dress.)

Give me the suck.
Give me the suck.
M-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m.

>posting the old version

Leafy is cool fuck you

Are you literally a 13 year old

>cool

VOMIT CAKE AND HAIR CAKE

That shit was too much. Everything else he has done is just dumb.

jerma is the only thing I take issue with here
He doesn't even get spammed here

Vomit Cake is almost up there with Joey's Raw Chorizo Challenge

I read that on Frank's voice

>on cinema
>the pest
>taxi driver
>monty python
>classic comedy central logo (aka golden age of tv stand up)

ok this is a pretty good jpg right here but these are but a few complaints

Joey is patrician /disgust/

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1464923047499.webm

He's honestly never been particularly funny in a comedic sense. His material is just bizarre enough that it breaks through some of the monotony of YouTube.

I would suspect that most of his views come from people who just enjoy watching weird shit. Stuff that isn't funny in a "ha ha" way, but in a "is this real? he actually filmed this?" kind of way.

Someone dressing up in a a polyester bodysuit and pretending to jack off in traffic will attract attention from pretty much anyone.