Having lunch and a beer watching these whores. How much should i tip?

Having lunch and a beer watching these whores. How much should i tip?

tipping is for bitches

tip your dick

depends if the service was good or not.

is that the tilted kilt?

Tilted kilt? 5 buck max.....Beers way over priced

No more tipping poor people, make America great again!

nice chin

Just grab her by the pussy. It's okay from now on.

No ass, no tip

They're hot.

This

You're from Kentucky, you're not expected to tip. Honestly if you're not actively shitting your pants right now you're above average for the area.

Looks like a trap

Enough for that dude to afford some men's clothes?

Ask him if u can see his dick. There's no way thats a female.

dbl chin, no chest/ass 15% unless she blew ya.

Why these bitches have no ass?

0$
Tipping is for suckers.

theyve got salary

start talking to her stop taking pics you retard

I would rather eat and drink than talk to these whores

$20 or more. They are skin and bone.

why sit there taking pics of her then

You should tip anal rape! Bitches fucking looove anal rape!

10% max

To show you fags

I enjoy the Tilted Kilt... not just about the girls. Food is decent bar food, and their craft draft selection is excellent. As far as tipping... at a 'breastaurant' you really need to go 25% compared to the usual 15-20% Otherwise you are just a cheap fuck.

0, that fucking bitch built like a plank.

Tits are never free. Either they give you STD or you give them money.

>you really need to go 25%
They better be giving free bjs for a tip like that. 95% of them are rude and stuck up. Why would they deserve to be tipped 25% for sub-par service

Shove $500 in their pants and see if they let it slide cause of the amount.

"Heres half a grand sweet cheeks good looks" slips money into pants

tilted kilt
great shit
was gonna ask the same thing
although i think its kinda obvious it is the tilted
that's there uniform for sure

depends is she the kind that would give you a drink on the house the next time she sees you thanks to a tip you left her?
or is she like the majority who thinks they are owed a tip just like they are owed attention for having tits and doesn't give two shits about your experience or that you don't even need to

in my experience never worth tipping at chains because they expect it and only care about the bottom dollar and pinching pennies where they can and will NEVER make it worth your while ex. drinks on the house
the hole in the wall bars i go to i tip because they tend to hook me up with 2-3 drinks on the house each time im up there just because the bartender actually appreciates the tips

Moar pics please

ew visible tattoos
I would tip them entirely based off their service
normal about 15% and then I round up a little and maybe thrown in a bit extra, but tats especially visible ones are such a huge waste of money they don't need those tips to get by maybe 10% unless the service was outstanding or a buck if it sucked

>Expects free drinks just because he tips
>has no clue how much those "free drinks" cost the bar owner
The bar tender is royally fucking the owner over or if that's the owner he is a moron who deserves to go under or be alot poorer because of his stupidity

Did she touch you or flirt?

leave this as a tip for them
"you shouldn't wear skirts if you have no ass"

Just called them telling them some creepy dude is taking pictures of them and posting them on the internet

lel

Tips wors like treats to a dog, right. Go there every day and apply some Pavlovian reinforcement. See if ypu can get them to do tricks.

>mfw you call them "whores" yet you take pics like a creep and have no balls to talk to them instead. Such a man you are OP.

>Time stamp on receipt from last year
Little late there slick

Pics or it didn't happen faggot

Really. You are a faggot ass loser who eats alone and drinks alone. Have fun fucking your dog and hugging your pillow tonight you fucking loser. And I bet they would never talk to your hick ass. "I don't want to talk to these whites" hahahahahaha. Fag

Is this your first time on Sup Forums?

are you fucking retarded?
thinking getting a drink on the house every once in a while is gonna put the bar into the red
>bar owner pays 20 bucks for a bottle of whiskey
>you pay for 5 shots at 2 dollars a shot
>already paid half their expense and still 2/3's or more of the bottle left
>leave a 5 dollar tip because fuck it already got a good buzz going, gotta head back home and fuck it got a 5 left in my pocket so why the fuck not
>bartender says thanks and gives you one for the road on the house
>bar is obviously gonna go under thanks to the bartenders appreciation for your tip
you are a fucking idiot if you think they are losing money when the upcharge on drinks is like 150%
they make back what they spent when the bottle is only half gone or at most 2/3's
so no it doesn't hurt shit as long as they aren't handing out free drinks like candy at a parade

I'll take "things bitter faggot neckbeards say" for $400

this man speaks the truth. OP represents everything that is wrong with masculinity.