Being white but not supporting White Pride

>Being white but not supporting White Pride
Explain yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

anonyourself.club
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i graduated college, sorry guys

Because I don't have a inferiority complex

White pride is really about white trash hating being white trash.

I grew up in Southern California surrounded by Mexicans and Blacks.. love them (some of them)

and have white pride because i'm not a cuck.

Because I'm not an over prideful cuck with a severe inferiority complex

>having pride over something YOU did not achieve
trademark of a fucking loser.

Hold this L

Keep the government from monitoring your online activity anonyourself.club

In the end, regardless of our skin, we're all human.
We all bleed the same color.

I'm not an asshole.
AFAIK black people, hispanics and asians who aren't assholes don't have something like nigger pride, spic pride or chink pride

Race pride will never go away so either embrace it and have your people live on or don't and have the one's that do take over (anyone but white people.)

Jamal rapes your wife and now was custodial rights. - t. Cuck

I was travelling along the freeway somewhere in the deep south and was pulled up by a state cop doing the usual po po hiding behind stuff bullshit.

Cop was...err...shall we say colored to be politically correct.

He axed me "Do you know what speed you were doing?"

So I quickly went over the advice from 4 Chan on what to say in this situation.

Based upon my experience, a reply of "Just under 55" would have been better than "Niggers tongue my anus".

i live in a decent European country with no immigrants, our white genes are pretty safe here

because all humans are equal pieces of shit

no race will ever take over anything, you're a fucking insecure beta faggot

not for long you white scum

i try to avoid circlejerks as best as i can

Though I think it's foolish to be proud of your skin color (which was bestowed to you by genetics, not something you worked hard for, etc), I don't mind if white people feel 'proud', nor do I think it's racist.

I don't like minorities having any colored pride either though. Who cares about this anyway? Only uneducated NEETs.

haha China looks at you with their stealth drone and Islands in the Pacific Ocean.

all while NOT opening their borders.

as us white people sit back and argue with each other we have Asians and Muslims trying to take over the world.

I got chink pride and I'm not an asshole. Unfortunately I'm actually a spic. But it works out cos either way we love rice.

Because "white power" people are niggers trapped in white bodies.

JEW

I like fucking black girls so much

>White pride is really about white trash hating being white trash.

This... I don't support White Pride, because the people who support white pride that I've known personally are low-life scumbags who are just trying to make themselves feel better about being uneducated white trash.

"Look at them niggers! Acting all trashy like... not like us superior race members."

fuck white people

See this boys? Only cucks think like this.
Instead of providing a valid argument to user...
I'm 100% sure you're American, as all Americans can't seem to hold down a good debate.

Pride is for fags

>
Whether we are black or brown or white, we all bleed the same red blood of patriots

or we look at Statistics and realize something is wrong.

13% of population 50% of all murders.

White supremacy is for people who have no achievements of their own so they have to take pride in race

Trips and quads prove we're right.
/thread

fuck off with your White Privlege, stupid white males always think they know everything.

> Being white but not supporting White Pride
> Having brain

It is THAT simple, child.

whole lot of nigger lovers in this thread. blacks are the reason this contry is the way it is now. theirs nothing trump can do to fix it its too late... unless he sends all the nigger back to africa were they belong.
99% of our taxis go to paying for nigs to get free education and welfare

truth

I think white people are just fucking stupid and doomed to fail.

it's not about "im white so that makes me better than every other race".. it's about looking at the trend and the future of the white race.

we are fucked in 50 years we will be the minorities and they won't be as nice to us as we are to them because they will say "250 years ago you treated us like shit now its pay back"

white pride is basically white niggers.

Poor, uneducated people with little opportunity commit the most murders and crimes...

"shocking"

Same here.
It´s just about surviving as a biological distinctive group.
Any other group should be lomnnging for the same.
70.000 years of evolution are too much to throw over board because we are told it doesn´t matter, for no longer than 50-100 years.

everyone will be mixed in 250 years. looks like no race wins.

I said 50 years dipshit..

in 50 years only race losing is white.. if you ever have kids those kids will be treated like shit.

I doubt that Burundi or the Central African Republic will be mixed ever.
Shitholes fled in large quantities and not invaded by different races.
The last whites (if multiculturalism continues) will be living in poor Caucasus mountain villages.

not American or Scandinavian.

Family history is mostly from accepting cultures with subtle racial pride but mostly pride in the history with minimal racism for others.

you're right, you got me. and i'm mixed already so i don't think that'll happen to my kids.

I didn't really think about my race or care until I had my first kid then I thought "I wonder how my kid will live when he's my age"

well I did some searching and learned there is a big left push to hate White Men, BTW I voted for Bernie Sanders.

I had a white son.. I want my white son to live peacefully but he won't if things continue down he path they are going.

>live in slav country
>maybe see 1 nigger every 6months
>only white pride people around are some weird closet homosexuals trying to look manly

Literally WHY

/thread

I'm proud not to be dirty.
White Pride

How did black people achieve their blackness?

Newfag and underage b&

Not the poster, but i am safe too, because immigrants came here, and left because we were so great (at torturing them).

We do not care about your opinion, we are superior because look at history.
Who owns the world?

Agreed.