Why are asian women such white cock whores?

Why are asian women such white cock whores?

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/7112679/bleached_white_guy_fucks_a_japanese_woman.html
xhamster.com/movies/1912657/asian_milf_and_young_white_stud.html
xhamster.com/movies/7049359/bleached_japanese_girl_gets_bred_by_white_cock_creampie_bwc.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iCgRd1Bl55M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whats the deal?

They arent. You just want to think they are because all the other girls think you're a total creep and you haven't met asian women yet.

whited.com

mine is

BLEACHED

That image is like the cover from a Shindol doujin.

They aren't whores, they just have good taste in future fathers

not just asians m8

>they're stealing my wymmmmnnnn

Cry back on reddit you cuckold. Only loosers think other races steal their wymnnnn.

yeah growing up with asian brothers, I can say they are pretty jealous and beta at times. Doesnt sit well with females pushing us to other ethnicities to avoid the trouble altogether

because they love big white cock
duh

I know that some women in 'murrica are stupid and a lot of asian-american girls are weird. Just work out and fuck white girls.

I just can't stand these loosers like OP that make the five thread five times a day.

Most human beings marry someone of the same race as them.

In America, only 1% of white guys who marry marry an Asian woman.

If you're a guy crying about men of another race stealing "your" women, it's because you're a stupid loser.

My ex gf cheated on me with a white guy. I basically gave up on asian women after that

You like the ones that marry all the old white guys that bring them to America?

/thread

Yeah those are the same folks who think Mexicans are stealing their jobs when they are skilled laborers and illegal immigrants literally do the shittiest work that no one wants to do and they do it for 10% of what their labor is actually worth

Sad!

Also in a white guy with an Asian girlfriend. Can dump if people wanna see.

go for it! a good amount of us asian guys love seeing wmaf

whats her name?

Haha ok

Sry bro not gonna do that

>asian
thats a philipino, they're the real white cock whores because they hate their own genes and desperately want to marry into whiteness

Nice! any of you fucking her?

Bruised from a beating with a cane

Yeah arent they literally getting white from all the tourists fucking and breeding their women?

is it Ai'?

No. Starts with J.

gooks are just so easy though.

She's Chinese

KEK not asian

All they want is white cock.

mostly want to marry into the idea of proximity to financial resources, with that proximity being the most unobstructed by someone who falls under the white identity.

how much of a retarded asian fetisher do you have to be to think this is hot?

Yeah im saying those are latinas

>mostly want to marry into the idea of proximity to financial resources
Well, that's the GENERAL asian philosophy, that is a universal chink whore concept, but some of them really value the white genetics just as much.

xhamster.com/movies/7112679/bleached_white_guy_fucks_a_japanese_woman.html

You fucking fetishist faggot. End yourself.

Ah 5'1, 90lbs, cute as a button. Fuck you cuck

Have you gotten her pregnant yet?

Get off Sup Forums, grandpa.

>value the white genetics
>not the resources attainable by the white identity

"once you got the seed, throw away the envelope" don't mean much then. lmao

Good for him. Railing chicks 50 years younger. Pattaya seems fun.

that whole channel is amazing

Yeah, very revolutionary, would love to see more like it pop up, make 2017 the year of BLEACHED

Nah but dammit I'm gonna try

I'm 26. She's 23. Later cuck

Whatever grandpa

God I hope this happens

and since their kids will look asian white genetics will be bred out

>herbivore men in Japan (60% virgins till 34)
>thai ladyboys
>vietnam men no money
>Philippines no money
>China pretty much gold digging or just for novelty
>Korea novelty/money

NICE Any more of her?

sadly not

Sauce

xhamster.com/movies/1912657/asian_milf_and_young_white_stud.html

amazing

SNAPCHAT

Hell even poo's are obsessed with white guys

And you beat her with a cane?
Kill youself

I want to dump in your asian gf

>let's do this

most excellent use of pussy hair

>but them bruises are nasty, IDGAF if she likes it

looks exactly like a MP girl I used to fuck

>exactly

Ya idk we have fun with it. We like bruises and she likes pain so it's a win-win

Dump in her? Tell me more

white bred bitch

xhamster.com/movies/7049359/bleached_japanese_girl_gets_bred_by_white_cock_creampie_bwc.html

Lived in Asia for years, Asian men like to get drunk, gamble, get abusive, and fuck whores. When they do fuck their girls/wives, they are lousy at it.

that's what makes it even sadder when asian girls meet a white guy and genuinely hope he'll treat them good, love them and fuck them well. It always breaks their heart when they just get the latter and get pumped and dumped.

they get really bitter after that

Asian women are not children. It is entirely up to them to figure out what men are worth dating.

yea if ur standard is 1/10, like urs here; it sure is easy as fuck

Damn
nice dubs

Most asian dudes treat their women like shit. They're ignored and have no other career option beside traditional housewife. The ones I (white American) know who married asian guys were basically mail order. Asian dudes fly back to the country of their ethnicity to buy a wife or have their family arrange it. They won't let their wives drive a car outside of the town they live in or go socialize. Any time I see them at a store or otherwise out in public, the wife looks away or at the floor.

I married a Korean woman and I'm white as hell. Can't answer your question, though.

Their kids look 200% Asian. Lol cucked genetically.

Ya. kinda fucked

pretty sure her initials are A RO

sauce on original vid pls

How it feels to be a weeb faggot who married ugly gook trash?

Okay well more of her?

very true, this one for example

hi

sadly not

They all desire it

Feels good, man. Real good.
Something you'll never know as you type with your Cheetoh orange infused finger sausages from your parents' basement on the computer they bought you got Christmas.

Built for white cock

from a what?
fuck off fucking weeb

My mom is asian and she "secretly" fucks white co workers when I am at home, since she divorced my dad

This.
Also stop posting this shit b8, you've been doing it all day. Saged

My nigga

That feel when you get big asian butt in yo face and she asks to rim her butthole

No user, being disgusted by your retarded beatings is not a cuck. You have to try expanding your vocabulary

Asian girl are known to be tighter in the pelvic area, black dick are too big for them. So they can only enjoy the beta ones.

because all asian men are ladyboy cucks

whitepower4tw

JR actually

has yui hatano ever fucked a white guy? what a waste if not

im not watching this dribble. I just wanted to point out that asian men are giant pussies. and girls like real men no matter what race they are. how many times do you see a black girl with an asian guy? get the picture