Those damn chinks ruining the planet with their factories!

>those damn chinks ruining the planet with their factories!

>s-stop cutting down the amazon rainforest you niggers!!

arabs are the worst i told you so
whenever there is a problem it's pretty much always the fault of arabs

support local products, then wages rise cost of manufacturing rise living standard rise and overall pollution falls due to lower consumption and lower need for transportation

buying cheap and supporting mega corp directly contribute to global warming

we good boi

wtf Australia????

>Developed countries are not hypocritica--

>Estonia
Sad!

Aussies are the most wasteful people in the world.

>80% of Australian energy is from coal

Wew

>India
>.7

Hmmmmmmmm .7 toilets as well.

Wtf I hate Australia now!

The government in Australia is in cahoots with coal and oil companies(It's the same in the UK and US).

That's why they're so behind everyone else in renewable energy when their country is great for it. Same goes for the UK where (((they))) don't put turbines because it looks ugly

wtf I love China and Brazil now!

>per capita

lel

Calculating emissions per capita is bullshit, do you realise that?

>India

I mean with all of that compost it better be less than 1

Not an argument

>we produce a little less waste than a nation of 120 million so we are way better!

>3 arab cunts and 3 anglo cunts are the worst offenders
Hmm really makes you think

Makes you think a lot

Our two cunts have really spread out areas that require automobiles.

fuck off idiots

leave us to our devices

why not highspeed rail then?

>this whole post

deal with it losers

>China doesn't

>deal with it losers

>Russia doesn't

>melt polar icecaps
>outback becomes a rich fertile plain
>become superpower
im onto you aussies

>High speed rail for small towns where everyone has farms half a mile down the road.
That only works if you're connecting large cities.

>Brazilian Education
There is a reason NYC is more environmentally friendly than say East Buttfuck Kansas

The lesson I learned from this thread is that the biggest offenders don't even care that they're killing the planet.

If only we were more like Brazilians.

>deal with it losers
>require automobiles
>leave us

>deal with it losers

Why is kuwait and bahrain and qatar so lower than uae and saudi arabia and oman?

Yes, it is

>per capita

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

>everyone should have the same GDP even if one nation has 10000 times more people

ESTONIA IS DESTROYING THE WORLD.

>industrialized nation with lots of automation and large industry
>very few people

Spain I thought you were a decent country, please educate your podemos voting plebians.

Wait so you guys are actually arguing that all countries should have equal total CO2 emissions, even if they have massively different populations?

Per capita doesn't matter at all?

>le industry
How about you stop using fucking coal power.

Are you actually arguing this

that's the point
go to some of those climate change revisionism threads on Sup Forums that pop up every once in a while and you'll see hordes of Americans saying "ugh, whats even the point of these regulations, even if we follow them the chinese wont and theyll shit all over the place ugh"

this entire thread is mostly about first world hipocrisy

This has fuck all to do with industry, fuckwit leprechaun. Do you think Canada, Australia or Saudi Arabia have more industry than Brazil? The massive emission of those gases is because of their extremely pollutant energy power sources.

look at this dumb cunt. Damn, no way you are escaping that fate man.

Hypocrisy exists, especially in America which is basically a third world country in terms of actual democracy and planning. However, from a certain point of view they are correct. China is producing large amounts of pollution, not just CO2 and even though its not the sole reason they are ahead, not having to improve your technology and restrict yourself to reduce emissions does make your economy more competitive. If we are to do something seriously we have to do it on a global level. If the west wants to be competitive economically they probably have to either revoke such restrictions, or wage war on China.

Emission =/= emissions/capita. If emissions stay the same increasing number of people in your country will reduced the amount of per capita emissions. Hence this is a completely misleading piece of data.

Comparison of emissions from countries are much more complex matter and cannot be reduced to simple graphs like these. ESPECIALLY in "per capita". That is almost propagandist level of ignorance.

China has actually began a policy to encourage greener energies, exactly because some of their biggest cities are becoming un-liveable. Their renewable energies industries have been growing faster than their fossil fuels, and now produce more wind and solar power than any other country, expected to grow even more

ironically seems like if more countries applied the chinese policies, we'd be a little more renewable

How 'bout we all pollute less, mmmmmkaay?

>Those screens the chinks set up in their cities showing the sun because there is so much smog that's the best they get

Just here to remember that the most poluted city in the world relative to size used to be Cubatão, here on our great state of São Paulo.

really don't understand how we're medium red and sweden's white

Shh shhh.

Swedes are, as you are so fond of saying, better people. Our shit doesn't smell and our emissions don't pollute.

That, or the fact that half of our energy comes from hydropower and the rest is either other renewable energy sources or nuclear power.

people UNIRONICALLY live in in the northern hemisphere

literally how much of an absolute madman do you have to be

Home of the infamous no-brain fetus
Judging by the posts of our kinmen, theres probably a lot of no-brainers from cubatão here

ikr

We are good guy

>tfw brazil is too 3rd world to know combustion

>anecdotes are representative of the whole

Sorry but your post LITERALLY didn't make any sense.

If we all lived like First Worlders, the planet would be absolutely fucked

hurp durp xdd

>polluting more per capita than China

LMAO chino

>Czechs, Belgians

Who is going to stop these madmen?

What's your point m8, water wheels and cattle are renewable I get it

we get our energy from hydroelectric plants and we are prominent users of eco-friendly fuels. Only you dumb sharts still burn fuckin coal and shit to get your eletricity and think big trucks with lots of smoke coming out is cool

Germany

>le renewable means it's just a little energy durr so little
We (and China) have the most productive dams in the world.

>hydro electric
>eco friendly

Can't make this shit up

>Japan's CO2 emissions are lower than Kazakhstan
Can someone explain please? Isn't Japan far more industrialized than those arab countries too?

We need to all stop doing that.

>global warming
>real

Ishygddt

Kazakhs are coal burners.

We own the moon and mars we have no incentive to care about the earth like the rest of you monkeys

>tfw living in the south with clean air and lots of stars at night as soon you get out of urban areas.

> half of our energy comes from hydropower
huh

I found this, pretty much explains it I guess
>Finland's 187,888 lakes do not lie much above sea level – less than 80 metres in the case of the two biggest lakes, Saimaa and Päijänne. Consequently, Finland has less hydropower capacity than Sweden or Norway.

Hmm it seems like it

A chilean owned the moon and in his testament he gave it to the entire chilean population so get fucked.

no you don't, you are a porteño

i'm from the actual south and it's almost always cloudy