Could I be a sugar baby?

Could I be a sugar baby?

Simple question requiring a simple yes or no, I need funds for my schooling and have thought about becoming a sugar baby for a while now. Looked into joining a website but it said sugar babies need to be "beautiful people"... I don't think I'm "beautiful" but I basically just wanna know if you think I'd get any sugar daddies who'd be interested in me. Be brutally honest please ty xo

PS. Can post more photos if required

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Exi9zi2K0hA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There is always a customer.

You need to post a lot more photos for us to be able to tell.

Need some tit and ass photos to be able to judge accurately.

PG for now

A little fat but there's always a guy out there that'll do it

What's the point of asking if you're not gonna show us what they really care about?

Always been kinda chubby but thats for your opinion :)

moar pics

Absolutely! You are gorgeous!

>chubby
Oh hell I'd throw money at you for sure

You seem like you would have nice feet
Mind showing us ;)

Considering my options yknow

Get a job you fugly cunt canoe. Nothing in life is free.

any bikini pics or most current pic of yourself OP?

time stamp

Nothing special at the end of the day

Right. Which is why she's offering her tight young cunt to the highest bidder. Follow along.

How hard of a spanking can you take? My SB is about your size, but what makes her attractive is her submissive nature and the fact that she never tells me no.

omfg is that you op

ANYONE can be a sugar baby. Just depends on what you're willing to do.

Theres always a man out there. Just find the one who got that $$$

hnnngggggg

Thats the thing, aint cheap

Can we get a timestamp

Yeah. You could. You're about a 5/10 in my book. Could go higher depending on your butt.

Find a guy you consider a 3 or lower and exploit. They do most of the work for you honestly. They need to feel loved so badly they will buy you anything.

You don't HAVE to be beautiful to mooch of someone, however the less attractive you are - the less attractive, more smelly, less appealing and overall intolerable to be around your sugar daddy will be.

The thing is, you are besides obese, also ugly.

4/10

Why don't you just get a part time job instead of fucking men for money? I mean, I'd fuck you, but hell, grills are just whores these days.

I'd pay good money to eat your pussy

mhhh yes my dear, allow me to introduce myself, reginald von Hauston. I am indeed interested in a young maid like you offer one to be.

I will say yes.
How much money are we talking about?
What things are you willing to do?

Would need money offers

op here, i'm willing to shit in ya mouth ;)))))))

You could be a live-in sex slave? I don't think your attractive enough to just get paid for normal sex. But if you were to market yourself as a submissive, it would be easier to find a semi attractive sugar daddy.

OP, you're fat and unattractive. That being said, if you're willing to do the following, you can probably find some fat, ugly 50+ year old that will give you money for shit. The fact that you're considering this means you have zero pride or worth, so it shouldn't be hard for you.

>cook, clean, and essentially be a house slave
>get nexplanon or an IUD so no condoms
>blow jobs with swallowing and deepthroat
>vaginal, and anal as hard, fast, deep, and frequently as he wants. Creampies of course
>facials, cum eating, rimjobs
>light BDSM, choking, collars, slapping, slave play
>fine with him fucking other women
>willing to do lesbo shit and MFF 3 ways

If you did all that, I would personally consider you for the position. I'd make you lose weight immediately though. And even then, I'd ditch you once I found a cuter, younger, thinner girl that would do the same shit for the same cost. Good luck.

You need to be willing to go the extra mile since you're less attractive.

Basically you need to be willing to slurp your ass juice from a cock and turn your face into a pissed mop once in a while.

I'm sure you'd find someone willing to fund your education if you were a willing young lady.

Also, tits and timestamp you dirty slut.

you had enough sugar already

Kek'd

this

top KEK

there's someone out there for you

Why do fat girls wear sleeveless clothing? Your fat shoulders are not your best feature.

would love to be your sugar daddy. Ur fine as fuck

ah, the virgin has reported in

is that supposed to be you op

Holy fuck you're not fat nor chubby???

OP, yes you can but you don't have to if you don't want. I can offer you a job.
probably in a month. If you are interested I'm gonna figure out how to get in touch. :D

Anyway, you are beautiful, so yes again :)

Autism at it's finest

Even if that pic up there is op, her face is still ugly af

poorfag

As long as you're young and willing there will be guys lining up for the job just like this autist cuck right here.

This is copypasta from SOC, same post there, different photos. Nice try. Fail.

Okay. Could you be a sugar baby? Simple question requiring simple answer: yes (there are some really desperate sugar daddies), but as other anons said you'd have to be willing to do much more to make up for your ugliness. Losing weight would be recommended, walk more and eat healthy. Lay off the cookies. Don't eat processed food. I'm just being brutally honest, as you've requested. Don't take this as offensive, we're here to help.

You can find sugar daddies willing to help you out pretty much anywhere. Use Tinder, OKCupid, and various other dating apps and be sure to include that you're willing to do anything and everything for money. Also, including naked pics of yourself might help you. Anons here request for you to show your tits, and you can't even deliver such a simple procedure. You could be a sugar baby, but it seems as if you aren't ready to do what is necessary. Sugar babies deliver upon requests, and we haven't seen tits from you. You'll have a much harder time finding sugar daddies if you can't deliver requests.

You'll be able to make some money, good money if you'll do some extreme shit

Kek ok you autistic fuck

Let's see some feet

I can't really make an accurate assessment without seeing your tits first tbh. My best guess is maybe without that information.

If you'd wear high heels every day and jerk me off with them, I'd take care of you. What is your location?

You look like the cam girl that nobody wants to beat off to.

if i could see you nude i could render a true opinion

so far it's 50/50/50

The first reply to this thread should have been "tits or gtfo". But there are too many retarded mother fuckers on Sup Forums now, so I'll say it:

Tits or gtfo

Tits and timestamp.

Why are you faggots even replying without this???

op is probably gone

>62nd reply
>2 hours after thread
>first tits or gtfo
what happened to Sup Forums

Tits, timestamp, or gtfo

Where are you?

I'll help you out a lot, but I'd need everything bareback, no pulling out.

Some white girl got over $35k because her parents wouldn't let her date a nigger. I bet you can half as much selling your body to a bunch of sleazy people for a few years

depends on how good you make a sandwich and how sexually depraved you are. As a woman/whore, you propose little value other than that.

If you'd wear cat ears and a tail plug I would possibly be into supporting you.

The truth; if you're willing to be kinky enough you'll be able to get any amount of money out of the right guy. It's just a question of if you're willing to be dirty enough. If not some other girl will be. That's the straight up truth.

she is
youtube.com/watch?v=Exi9zi2K0hA