Only 95 arrested? Get this fucking riot started America. You are about to be FUCKED...

Only 95 arrested? Get this fucking riot started America. You are about to be FUCKED. Show them you aren't going to put up with this shit.

They estimated over 800,000 protestors but I don't see even 1,000 right now. Where the fuck are you all?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/video/us/politics/100000004883849/protests-turn-violent-in-washington.html?action=click>ype=vhs&version=vhs-heading&module=vhs®ion=title-area&smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur
wjla.com/news/local/protests-in-dc-become-violent-windows-smashed-trash-can-set-on-fire
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I expected more, America.

just wait for poeple to get off work at like 6pm. thats when shit gets real.

They don't exist, another liberal cuck thinking they are the majority.

Liberals work?

SUPER SIZE AMERICA AGAIN

implying protestors have jobs. ahahahahaha

we do actually, we're not the ones complaining about our mining job going overseas or the shitty factory moving to mexico. that was you guys remember?

>liberals
>work

Says the person on Sup Forums during the middle of the day

we're all at home giving up

Assuming the size of combo meals changed because a liberal was in office?

Implying this isnt blatant hypocrisy on the libcuck's part.

Unlike conservatives who need Dolan to bring their jobs back so they can get off welfare.

The over taxed majority product providers complaining who would have thought...

Yessir, we need American sized portions again

On break after a jet engine change.

>we're all at home giving up
>we're all at home growing up

Wait wait so you are pro welfare state and not employed state?

Im just watching how amerifags burn with their president while listening to tundra by squarepusher.

That thumbnail though.

lol this is trumps great america. good job idiots.

nytimes.com/video/us/politics/100000004883849/protests-turn-violent-in-washington.html?action=click>ype=vhs&version=vhs-heading&module=vhs®ion=title-area&smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

SEXY

I turned on the tv and there's just a verbal masturbation fest going on jacking trump off stroking that ego

dont come back whining to us after you realize you voted in an idiot reality tv star to try to run the country

>"wait u mean hes not putting hillary in prison, mexicos not paying for the wall? hes not even kicking out muslims? wtf did i vote for?"

lol idiots

trump voters were the lame ass fedora kids at school with no friends and never got bitches lol.

RWDS Please

hey trump voters, how come no one wants to come to your party? hahahaha

>estimated over 800,000 protestors but I don't see even 1,000

Liberals can't math.

Just like the election polls

>estimated big turnout but cant even fill out the designated areas

LOL

>estimated results hillary 95% chance win
>reality tears, President Trump, and more tears

Maybe they finally got a job

You can't make a country who spends their time protesting everything for the sake of protesting, to actually protest something en mass.

If this were any other country, the Whitehouse would of burned to the ground after the vote.

What you're asking is for requires actual critical thinking and that will never happen again in the US.

obongo fucked up the country so much that people dont have money to afford travelling there :^)

she won the popular vote, so the estimates were right lol idiot

>blaming the president for being a useless lazy piece of shit

haha k. maybe you shouldve studied something in college instead of relying on that coal mining job to last you.

DC is full of niggers of course they would get out for Obama because "we president now!"
plus no jobs.

Most of Trump's supporters are not on the east coast. And probably cant take the time from work to fly to DC for this.

Protest is tomorrow bro. I'll see you there

LOL
"I refuse to accept reality"

cry some more, kid

who said I'm one of them ?
dont be dumb user

LOL
"i have no concept of the english language"

she won the popular vote bud. deal with it.

Except that pol, in our magnificence, was always right once again.

on my way

sure

she lost the election bud.
deal with it

estimates werent about "popular vote"
they were about the election result
and they were wrong

deal with it

IT'S STARTING

wjla.com/news/local/protests-in-dc-become-violent-windows-smashed-trash-can-set-on-fire

All the niggers and hippy ass progressive liberals are still hitchhiking their way there and no trump supporters are picking them up to drive them there.

Nobody showed up to inaug but security hahahah america you fucking idiots look what youve done

lol trump voters are such losers, theyre mad even when they won wtf.

no one likes u guys deal with it. the majority of the country does not like u. that must suck haha.

And thank fucking god that the popular vote don't mean shit, otherwise this country would be ran like a fucking high school.

Stop buying into the media hype. They have been so enormously full of shit the last two years they are more responsible for the result of this election than anyone or anything else.
They have exaggerated the fuck out of every protest that has happened so far.

He admitted taxpayers would pay for the wall a week ago, and said Mexico would reimburse us "somehow."
The thing is, taxpayers pay the government. Government builds the wall. Mexico repays government. That money will literally never reach Clem and Billy Joe who wanted those Mexicans out.

To bad this country is a republic and not a democracy. Winning the popular vote don't mean shit. She also won the popular vote against Obama but none of you whined about that.

you tried

I bet you aren't even old enough to vote

its run like a reality tv show now, retard.

i love calling trump voters dumb and retarded, because they werent the smart kids in school, so its hilarious how triggered they get.

Besides, they are all still in jail due to their actions in November.

your concept of losers is really fucked up

let me quote your previous post
>LOL
>"i have no concept of the english language"

hillary voters are the literal losers bro

>
they are all at work....

250,000 total people showed up to Trumps inauguration

1,800,000 people showed up for Obama's inauguration

They got shot and killed

"triggered"
do they make threads about it on a retarded meme board like you do everyday because you cant deal with reality ?

false

>elect black president
>every ape and child in DC shows up
>elect trump
>republicans are too busy having jobs

what do you think this thread is? lol wtf u guys are so dumb holy shit

If you search right now, Trump's staff is blaming the weather for the low turn out.

another retarded liberal crying nonstop about how evil racist sexist literal hitler won the election and they cant deal with it
did you even read the fucking thread before coming here to spew all the bullshit you are crying ?

hilarious. trump loses even when he wins lol

We we're at work so you could get your food stamps

what a joke, ur entire "right conservative republican" platform is a joke.

he got the turn out where it mattered, votes in the right colleges

apparently not.

This guy gets it.

Riots happened in bristol.

You're the ones bitching about want $15 an hour at McDonald's and MUH MINIMUM WAGE

>Get this fucking riot started America
Fuck off you ridiculous Jew. No one wants unrest, except for you, so fuck off.

yup

this is some pretty gay bait

>Implying they don't get paid to protest

wtf you guys are mad trump is in office? WHAT HAPPENED TO CREATIN TEH LULZ?

guys?!?

g-guise?!?

Anyone with half a brain wouldn't go, trump supporter or not. I would be scared of some towel head having another jihad with a truck of peace.

who was talking about that retard ?
trying to change the goals so desperately

the only joke is that you are retarded enough to not understand how things work

bitter leftists who lost the meme war.

I halal'd

I wonder who is working? The Left or right? Hmmmmmm

Your just pissed because there will be changes to foreign welfare. Oops I mean policy

go jackoff to tomi and suck milos cock while reading your racist breitbart news lol. what a joke. i bet you think putin is a nice guy too now haha.

>Or shitposting on 4plebs

it's because they have to defend stuff they cant defend because no intelligent person would defend it

Where are you?

>cant refute anything, start to just babble childish offenses desperately

cry some more kid

I wanna vaccum out your butthole and rape the poop that ends up in the shopvac with my piss

>They estimated over 800,000

Sometimes, "they" lie.

>entire platform is just talking about "libtards" and the left

lol k

>it's racist because it doesn't deliberately lie and ignore facts in order to make coloreds feel good about themselves
ahahah

grow the fuck up lol

where are you reading the entire platform ?