Why do so many people hate trump Sup Forums?

Why do so many people hate trump Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2016/12/02/indiana-carrier-jobs-tax-breaks-mexico/
youtube.com/watch?v=yhUXSX3ZnpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They have common sense.

hes a complete idiot who knows nothing of politics and the world at large

not saying hilary is good, just saying trump is way worse

Because he's a loudmouth retarded narcissistic sociopath who's never done a good thing for anyone else, and turns everything he touches to shit

He's asking for reasons.

Citations needed

For me it's mostly his gross ignorance. He doensn't know anything about the world. Must be why he loves the poorly educated.

What has Hilary done for anyone's community now that she lost?

btw asking this means you aren't woke

Half the country always hates the president, it's a two party system.

Reasons?

Thinking only your way of thinking is the only way of thinking

Because he appeals to all the edgy neo-fascists on Sup Forums

they wanted someone else to win, but they have to make their tantrums look somewhat adult

Anti trump protesters like to throw around the word fascist. I don't think you guys know what that word means.

More than half of the country hates Trump

Lie.

Just loud protesters hate trump.
They don't have jobs and it makes a good news story for five minutes.

This is why. They're the stupid half. Just look at them in the streets. It must be the world's longest temper tantrum.

OP wants to know why.

He makes the fucking mouthbreathing retards in this country feel like their opinions are valuable. Too bad Trump is really an urbanist (I mean hes lived in NYC his whole life and lives in a highrise) and doesn't give a fuck about the country folk. Its why I'm not afraid of a Trump presidency since his policies will benefit me more.

I'm not saying Trump is fascist, but his online supporters are nationalist as fuck and want a strongman leader.

The reason why so many hate Trump is because celebrities, the media, big businesses, and other politicians told them to.

Ask an anti-Trumper why they don't like him. You'll always hear the same thing: he's a racist, misogynist, fascist asshole who everyone hates. Ad hominem. Just look at this thread for proof. You never hear legitimate reasons. You never hear about his lack of political experience. You never hear about specific decisions he made in his life that suggest he can't run a country. You only hear insults. The closest thing to legitimate criticism anyone has of him starts and ends with his crass posts on Twitter.

And the reason why you only hear insults is because all of those groups I just mentioned don't want to tell you their real reasons for disliking him. They're scared of him. They know he's going after their lying, tax-dodging, elitist asses. They know he's going to tax the super-rich and lower taxes on struggling businesses. They know he's going to piss off their foreign friends who enable all of their illegal hobbies. They know he's going to stop allowing businesses to outsource every fucking job in existence, meanwhile filling the marketplace with cheap immigrant labor.

They hate Trump because he isn't one of them. And the people who went along with it, who hated Trump because they were told to and never did any research for themselves, ought to be ashamed of themselves.

His appointments to cabinet positions of people who want to remove the regulating body they are now in charge of. His denial of climate change in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. His removal of the LGBT page on the Whitehouse site. The way he claims to want to bring people together but calls opponents losers and dogs. His absurd statements of what he'll do as president with no basis in reality.

There's a lot more but I don't feel like typing it all out.

see

51% of the 58% I think, it's hard to say really (until people can actually vote on facebook, we won't really know) but yeah, "half" for the most part.

I don't get it, at Mania he was a babyface

1. Deregulation is a good thing when there's too much regulation.
2. He's met with both sides on climate change. People can talk about denying it all the want to, but the fact is that the only solution the left ever proposes is more taxation. That doesn't work.
3. LGBT already have equal rights under the law. They're also less than 5% of the population.
4. He's met with nearly everyone he criticized during the race.
5. What absurd statements are you even talking about? He's been firm on two things: build a wall and bring jobs home. Both of those things are easily doable.

Fuck off to reddit with your citations and sources faggot

This post is so strange.

>They know he's going to tax the super-rich and lower taxes on struggling businesses. They know he's going to piss off their foreign friends who enable all of their illegal hobbies. They know he's going to stop allowing businesses to outsource every fucking job in existence, meanwhile filling the marketplace with cheap immigrant labor

He's going to accomplish approximately none of this

Because, above all other things, above and beyond all the blatant racism, sexism, the bad spray tan, the bad weave/wig, and his tiny lil hands, he is a liar. Sure, Hillary was a liar, but we expected that from her. She's a politician, they don't even know what truth is anymore.

But Trump is the kind of liar that makes people believe. And look where it's getting them. He promised to clean the swamp. Look at the assholes he's surrounding himself with. They're swampier than fucking Swamp Thing.

He puts his children in charge of his company while he's gone, and assures us there will be no conflict of interest. He buddies up with Soviet Premier Vladimir Putin (I'll stop calling him that when he stops acting like it). He's Lex Luthor with half the IQ and without the balls to admit to being bald.

He's an asshole, the kind of asshole we haven't seen in office since Coolidge or Wilson. Oh, and when the stress from office gives him a heart attack, his fundamentalist christian running mate will get a chance to fuck this country into oblivion.

He's already cut deals to bring more jobs to the US, and that's before he even got into the office. Look up the carrier plant deal.

Because people are misinformed entirely and/or ignorant idiots.

EXPLAIN

He is pretending to be a champion for the common man whilst living in a golden penthouse

Or, well, a white house at the moment but before it was a golden penthouse.

Maybe he'll commute

Because they're leftie dummies that don't get it.

No most people don't give a shit about politics.

Long live His Majesty, The God Emperor of The United States of America!

MAGA

oh, so you would rather have a corrupt lying war criminal as president?
you must be really really intelligent.
>kek

Simple. He is wanting to actually help this country and the people before other countries and their people. Liberal progressives think that the people of this country should support all the other countries and give up our way of life to be more like the other countries instead.

why is he orange?

All of your points are wrong or just weird.

You seriously think that any regulation is bad. Let me know how you feel after your tap water is flammable.

He is on record saying that climate change is a Chinese hoax. Why would you even try to deny that? That's fucking weird as shit. It is common knowledge at this point.

Removing an existing page shows purpose. Letting it stay there would be indifference. Again why would you even try to defend that?

Becuase he doesn't appear to be capable of thinking before he acts on thoughts.

Apply that as you may in your own way to why that can be "annoying" or "bad"

What are some examples of blatant racism from Trump? You mean deporting ILLEGAL people? Or the Muslim vetting? Because neither illegal people nor Muslims are races. So ironic how you scream racism, yet you follow that up with making fun of Trump's "bad spray tan".
Trump literally just assumed office today, so you can't necessarily judge any of his decisions without any actions to actually judge, you're putting him behind the 8 ball before he has a chance.
Also, too bad Hillary didn't get in, maybe she could've been enemies with Russia like it seems like you'd welcome, I'm assuming it'd at least be an excuse to go to your parent's bomb shelter instead of their basement for a change.

FUCK

He promised to build a wall AND make Mexico pay for it. That alone is two absurd statements. Look up how much it will cost and Mexico's response to building it.

It's like you're not even trying.

Global Warming is real. Climate Change is real. The true effect of how much humans play a role in the climate changing is definitely up for debate, Trump I'm sure is somewhere in between there.

Yeah, no it's not up for debate unless you have a vested interest in coal or oil.

Not that guy but you straw manned him, he didn't say any regulation is bad, he said over regulation is bad, and lgbt was the focus of a now prior presidency, this is a new one

He's a smug asshole.

>Look up the carrier plant deal

"Indiana state officials have agreed to give United Technologies Corp $7 million worth of tax breaks to encourage the company to keep at least 1,069 jobs at its Carrier unit in Indianapolis"

"n the election campaign, Trump vowed to impose hefty tariffs if Carrier did not reverse course on shifting jobs to Mexico. The deal means Carrier will still send an estimated 1,300 jobs there."

"The Wall Street Journal reported the deal would save about 800 of the 1,400 jobs at the plant and about 300 at the headquarters."

"Trump and Pence celebrated the 1,000 jobs deal at an event in Indianapolis on Thursday, but employers elsewhere in Indiana are laying off five times as many workers because of foreign competition."

fortune.com/2016/12/02/indiana-carrier-jobs-tax-breaks-mexico/

he has no filter between his brain and his mouth.
this causes wars

No...it's actually pretty uncertain how much we actually effect it. And I bet you never use fossil fuels to fulfill your 17th century living style...right?

One of the things you would learn from reading a book is that creating jobs is not remotely the same thing as growing the economy.

If Trump threatens to put a stop to all the money flowing from the US to Mexico every day, then Mexico will pay for the wall. Not paying for it would cost them a lot more.

Once again, you resort to the exact same tactic as Hilary supporters: insult the other rather than rebut the arguments.

Trump has changed his mind on climate change, as evidenced by him recently meeting with several people on both sides regarding the issue. As I've said, the issue isn't whether the climate is changing, but what to do about it. And current consensus that I can find is that there are just too many people on this planet. So what would you have Trump do about that?

Regulation isn't always bad. Over-regulation is bad. And over-regulation is what we have right now. That's part of the reason why the UK left the EU, and it's a big part of the reason why Trump got elected. I mean shit, just look how many times the EPA has been sued.

If Trump removed the LGBT page from the white house website, then good. LGBT is not a federal issue. It's a state issue, if anything. More importantly, just what in the fuck do you want the president to do, federally, for LGBT? They already have equal rights. What more do you want? Special protections or programs? Fuck you if you want special treatment. There is no such thing as a special person. Federal programs ought to affect everyone equally. Giving special treatment to one group, regardless of the past, is unfair to everyone else.

Oh you're right, lets just freely ship off jobs since, according to you, they don't help grow the economy.

i honestly believe vince would make a better president. hell, trump even game linda a government job

Show me a study that proves that climate change isn't caused by humans and I'll show you a study funded by oil or coal.

That's weird as shit. Nobody said we have to get rid of all non-renewable energy sources right this second. It's about being honest that it is not indefinitely sustainable and looking into alternative sources of energy.

Calling your views weird is different from calling you fucking retarded. Sorry to trigger your safe space.

something like 95% of counties voted for Trump. Only urbanite libcucks and niggers hate him.

I don't want to "grow the economy" by saving big businesses money via outsourcing. I want more jobs for the working class people already here.

You do realize that the number of jobs that can't be outsourced is shrinking every year, right? Look up digital nomads. IT professionals, IT being a constantly growing field, don't actually need to be in the office to do their job. That's one more industry that both can and likely would be outsourced very soon. All those jobs gone just to save some money for big companies.

The left talks about closing the huge gap between the rich and poor in the same breath as they talk about the benefits of mass immigration and outsourcing. These things are mutually exclusive. Mass immigration and outsourcing benefit the richest people in the country at the indirect expense of everyone else. I don't know about you, but I don't want to have to move to India or China just to keep my current job.

he thinks vaccines cause autism and that climate change isn't real

> Cuck
> Nigger

Worthless post

gr8 b8

I seriously doubt he is going to go after the tax dodging elites when he himself was one, and hes literally filling the cabinet with them.

You dont need media celebrities and big businesses to tell you not to like him...you just need to recognize going on twitter rampages when your feelings are hurt is the behaviour of a 15 year old, or the triggered fags you surely hate so much...

People are amazingly capable of making their own opinions on people.. If you are so blind to who this guy is and how far weve come that you actually think "the only reason to hate him is the media told them too!" you might want to check if maybe youre the one whos susceptible to being told what to believe...

or you can fucking give some citations. you cant just say someone is a fucking idiot just because other people do..

ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH

Here's what he actually said on the matter close to three years ago: "Autism WAY UP - I believe in vaccinations but not massive, all at once, shots. Too much for small child to handle. Govt. should stop NOW!"

I don't think vaccines cause autism, but even I agree that we shouldn't inject too much shit at once. So what's wrong with his statement?

The media did everything they could to frame him as "literally hitler"

I just came from Sup Forums to see some retarded Sup Forumsniggers cry about Trump

JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL

Go back

Did you just quote me and use the wrong version of "to?" I didn't do that.

Many people just believe what they're told without questioning it. Pick a religion if you need proof of that. But, the fact that Trump got elected in spite of everyone being against him just goes to show that yes, people collectively can reach the right conclusion when presented with the evidence.

Newfags out of weapons detected

Bla bla bla......

Cute deflection. You are inferring that my dislike for a hypocrite constitutes unwavering support for his Democrat opponent? And you follow it up by ironically complimenting my intelligence?

Well strike me down and call me cut. Your attempts at irony has wounded me. Wounded me deep my good sir. You are a veritable wordsmith; a competent wit and a salacious spreader of filth. How darest one even attempt to offer you a rebuke when it is clear that you wield barbed insults like hidden daggers in a mens-only bath house? I can only assume that I am not the first man that you have served with your mouth, for served me well you have. I am well and truly served, well done.

Now, as we are strangers you did not know this following tidbit about me but I have never supported, nor even liked, Clinton.

So, let's try this again. Without referring to the democratic nominee who lost and is therefore an irrelevance at this stage, why should I feel anything other than contempt for a man who cynically manipulated millions of people he does not give a shit about to gain power?

Hyperbole is literally hitler

What does Hillary have to do with this? We're talking about Trump.

Because they feed on television and television told them to and took all the shit he said out of context or out of proportion ontop of straight up making shit up.

It's better to have a guy running the joint that people mildly fear and or don't like on a personality basis. This means he'll actually get shit done.

You don't have a softcock for a boss. You need a hardass. Someone willing to just say the shit and get to work.

Why? Am I distracting you from making another trap or YLYL thread?

Just blow your brains out already, maggot.

Election Proves People can believe a convenient lie when it is actually code for fuck the poor and the nonwhite

People will polish their shoes with shit if you came news them into believing it is Shinola

congratulations on the least eloquent, most trivial speech of all presidential speeches.

congrats on the least amount of visitors to a presidential speech

congrats from Europe, where this inauguration was rated unisono as downright terrible, sending mixed signals to the world, showing superficiality and an egocentric view.

i will delight in the demise of your nation on many levels, foreign affairs, globally, reputation-wise and the complete loss of credibility.

Maybe. Maybe I'll make a ylyl trap edition and laugh till I cum.

Humans role is not up for debate. You live in the only country in thr world where conservatives dont believe it.

The populist governments rising in europe responsible for brexit and alt right movements are also standing up to and fighting man made climate change...

Go online and do some research for yourself..

Come back and tell me why mercuries day time temp is 400 celsius and night time is -400 celsius, then why venus' day and night time temperatures are 400 degrees round the clock day or night.

Pro tip.. Atmospheric gas content.. Pro pro tip.. Carbon dioxide.. Super pro tip.. Its as simple science as copper conducts heat energy and rubber insulates it.. Heat is energy too and plays by different rules..

Carbon dioxide is an insulator.

Thats fact one of the thousands we know and confirm with 3rd grade science that explain human responsibility for climate change.

Remember that time the oil companies paid scientists to say lead is naturally occuring and leaded fuel wont make us all retarded?

Took 20 years to get lead out of fuel and american conservatibe denialism was high on that then too.

Rex tillerson, the exxon CEO now in trumps cabinet even acknowledges climate change is man made.

When will you learn to actually learn shit and not quote infowars?

i fucking love the guy
he's a bad ass man for the people
just his speach alone made america a bit more great again
illuminati confirmed or not
it cant get worse for you americans than it already is or would be if hillary became "madame president"

also he is an egomaniac
he wont want to fuck up
it would destroy him
he's also a multi billionaire
if he really wanted to he could actually build americas industrial and productions aswell as fund housing and be the backer for medical care
but thats if he really needed to
he has enough of the right people around to get that done without putting his hand in his own pocket

also all he's asked is that you anericans stick together as one big ol country wide family

i can understand the situation with the wild chimps always robbing, raping, murdering and just being general asshats being a problem

but you guys have guns and trump is most certainly not going to take away your guns

but hillary would

so any american that doesnt like trump is the very definition of the word idiot
or simpleminded
either way these individuals should be segregated and shipped off to some other continent
preferably a hostile one

You need to say why you believe that other user's posts are wrong or weird.

As another user already wrote about how you misinterpreted your own opponent regarding regulation (over-regulation IS bad), I won't bash you for it.

People are entitled to not believe far fetched things until they are proven to be wrong scientifically, which is what happened. Trump is an old man from a more narrow minded past where global warming wasn't on anyone's minds - the wars were. He has already met with representatives of the problem, he has stated he was wrong and that he now understands the process of global warming. Still, he can't do much to fight it.

Removing an existing page does show purpose - justice, as it was page about a group of people who already have the rights everyone else has, and want more. Letting it stay there would have been a sign of laziness or corruption. You should be glad your officials actually take notice of random unnecessary clutter and streamline things to make it easier for everyone.

*copper conducts electrical energy. My bad.

The Farty Shith Pooreshitdent Toilet Bog Fart of the Poonited Shites of Arsemerica

bu...bu...but drumpf is a big, racist meanie who wants to put muslims in concentration camps and legalize rape.
>mean white people makes me sad :(

His choices for cabinet picks are the most inexperienced, corrupt, and outright hostile towards the core values of their own departments in known history

Read up on cows. Cows fart more methane into the atmosphere than all of Humanity's factories combined.
Now what? Should we crack down on beef-eating or exterminate bovines?

>congratulations on the least eloquent, most trivial speech of all presidential speeches.

Pompous, bloated speeches are waste of time. It's time to get the job done, less is more.

>congrats on the least amount of visitors to a presidential speech

Because the left and the media took hyperbole to an extreme and made up every bullshit story under the sun to try and sink him and demonize anyone who associates with supporting him. Actual fascists.

>congrats from Europe, where this inauguration was rated unisono as downright terrible, sending mixed signals to the world, showing superficiality and an egocentric view.

Good. Maybe Europe needs to learn abit about national pride again instead of letting the third world tear it a new rape hole. Fend for and fight for your god damn nations.

>i will delight in the demise of your nation on many levels, foreign affairs, globally, reputation-wise and the complete loss of credibility.

You will eat up more leftist talking points and doom and gloom and hold back your own personal triumph, nothing more.

Trump will be an outstanding President, and it'll eat you up inside as you cast your vote for him in 4 years to re elect. Mark my words.

Also, aussie here. You euro poofs need to harden the fuck up.

That Trump is racist is a meme. It is unfortuante that it stuck. Trump is clearly not racist, just an elitist. To him it does not matter if you are poor and black or poor and white. As long as you are exploitable then he could not give two shits about you.

Obama has deported the most illegal immigrants in living history. Trump has basically just said that he will simply follow Obama's model for deportation. The same thing for the muslim vetting thing. Trump will merely enforce what is already there.

I agree with what you are saying about Trump having not even served for a day yet and we need to give him time before we condemn his actions as a president. I feel that too many people are far too tribal to see past his multiple failings in the past and judge him purely based on his previous actions.

On a final note, unless you are actually a russian shill, you must know that Hillary's proposed foreign policy towards russia would be to continue putting economic pressure on the country through sanctions.

I am sure that Friend of Russia, Rex Tillerson will smooth any bad blood that there might exist between the great nations of russia and america and repeal the sanctions that is costing the russian people, and Exxon Mobil, so much in mental anguish and, well, oil revenue.

To suggest that Hillary would strieve to escalate the relations between Russia and the US is, in layman's terms, fucking retarded and shows an almost laughable lack of geopolitical insight.

racist, treats women like 2nd class citizens, a complete failure as a businessman.

these are just a few for starters.

Indeed. His cabinet is truly frightening.

Over-anything is bad. That's simply the definition. Removing all regulation because you think there's too much regulation is weird. It doesn't make sense. The reasonable thing to do would be to talk about what an appropriate amount is and come to a compromise. That doesn't happen with conservatives though. They want everything and are willing to destroy the country if they don't get their way.

still caused by humans.without our beef and dairy lust there would only be wild bovines which are few and far between.

>People will polish their shoes with shit if you came news them into believing it is Shinola

What? Let me explain something to you real quick: white people didn't get Trump elected. He only got 1% more of the white vote than Romney. He won because Asians, Blacks, Hispanics, and especially the poor voted for him in much higher numbers than past Republican candidates. This is common knowledge. Just look up the New York Times data on the subject, if you doubt me.

youtube.com/watch?v=yhUXSX3ZnpE

>Lol bruh cows fart so we shouldn't ever explore renewable energy
That's the dumbest excuse I've heard.

I only see a problem with the last thing listed