My friend gave me this pill. He says its adderal/adhd medicin. Should i take it? What will it do to me?

My friend gave me this pill. He says its adderal/adhd medicin. Should i take it? What will it do to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

drugs.com/vyvanse.html
drugs.com/sfx/vyvanse-side-effects.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You will get night terrors

only take it if you want to better your life today, clean ur room or get ur priorities straight. or jerk off like a maniac

Time to Google a few words

Yes it's adderall. It makes me feel incredibly horny and keeps me up ~24 hours. It'll give you intense energy and focus and after you'll feel a bit hung over. Just drink lots of water you'll be fine

Its to emilminate excessive gastric production. You won't get high faggot

You'll borrow 4-8 hours of energy and enthusiasm from your future self with interest.

If you've never done stimulants before you'll probably really enjoy it, feel really good and productive, etc. Just drink plenty of fluids and make sure to force yourself to eat (you won't want to.) If you're a weed smoker then do that as well, it's fucking nice on stims.

Also the best thing to use stims for is fapping. You can just go forever. Almost ruined non-stim fapping for me.

Where the fuck did za 51 come from?
looks like mine, OP

Lansorazapole (Idk how to spell it) is literally for gerd and acid reflux, like heart burn. Nothing would happen.

Was thinking bout taking it at night. So cant be cleaning. Maybe gaming?

Aderall usually has an orange side, and transparent side capsule (transparent side you can see the beads inside).

Looks more like Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) to me, which is also used for ADHD/ADD.

I'm not going to advise that you take it. But if you do, you will be more alert, and more focused on single goals. It's basically gives you extra focus abilities, whether or not you have ADHD. Take it and play one of your favorite video games, or do some time of project that needs focus.

drugs.com/vyvanse.html

Possible side effects, drugs.com/sfx/vyvanse-side-effects.html

Not sure if 30mg is enough to fuck you up tho.

thats vyvanse...good stuff i use to have some of those scripted. Make you horny and focused

chekt

Also I used to prefer vyvanse to adderall because of the longevity of it but recently when I've taken it it just makes me tweak too hard towards the end

I've found I like adderall and dexedrine and other instant release stims more just for the intensity of the high and it ending a bit quicker

yeah..shit last about 8-12 hours wish i still had a script

Does it make my pupils bigger? I could save it when i go to school and catch up in math. Is it addictive?

Take it and find something to do, trust me

fuck yes it will
increases dopamine, it one part of adderall which is a mixture of two parts salt

>Does it make my pupils bigger

Not to my knowledge

>I could save it when i go to school and catch up in math.

Definitely one of the better uses for it. If you use it for getting shit done its not a bad drug, its when you start using it for fun that problems start.

>Is it addictive?

Yes. Just don't be an idiot and get hooked. Stimulants can be a might mean cunt of a drug, but are generally less addictive than downers like benzos or opioids.

i use it jerk it all day on that shit

Yes it is addictive, but if you don't have a steady supply coming to you, then you have nothing to worry about it. If you don't have a prescript, and can't get anymore, you shouldn't waste it on a math class. Use it for when you do something you enjoy, and want the extra focus.

It's either Aderall, or Vyvanse, hard to tell with only the dosage being shown as a marked identifier.

Any other identifiers on the capsule you're not showing OP?

Is the weight loss extreme? Or is it not even 1 kilo. Cus i could go down a bit im pretty fat

youll game like youve never played before haha for real i take these everyday, itll keep u up for a good 12 hrs and if u wana kick it up a lil drink an energy drink but dont forget to eat cuz this shit makes u lose ur apatite and by the end of the addy ull be on the brink of passing out cuz u havent eaten

dude you got 1 your not going to fucking drop 12 pounds with one dose.. go fuck off and find out for yourself

S489
30mg
Thats all it says. Its also pink not orange. Dunno if the color means anything

I asked how much not if i will go from fat to african. Retard

%100 Vyvanse which is also an ADHD/ADD medication.

Only difference between Adderall, and Vyvanse, is that Adderall has an instant release, while Vyvanse is slowly released.

Weight loss comes from appetite loss. Weight loss is entirely a function of taking in less calories than you burn. Taking stimulants once will help you not eat as much for a day, maybe two. But you should still make sure to eat on stimulants because otherwise it fucks with your body way harder.

Excel spreadsheets.

Nah man my brother gets Vyvanse and them are blue and white

Stand corrected, looked up the i.d. it's vyvanse. Love them bitches. It will just make your face and body be warm and get shit done. And if you chew you'll go through a can in like 2 hours.