Sup b looking for some good underated horror movies. Watched the taking of Deborah pretty fucking good

Sup b looking for some good underated horror movies. Watched the taking of Deborah pretty fucking good

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0643109/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

VHS

That was the only mildly interesting scene from the movie.

The incredibles

Bump

Shit film

Typical horror zombie movie

Disturbia...may be pretty stupid and not the most effective horror movie, but I enjoyed it.

Bump also would like to know

Love this movie!

snake niggaz

i think you mix it with REC
REC is a typical zombie movie
VHS is more like a collection of paranormal movies

Bump

Noroi.

Cool one.

Evil Dead 1
Evil Dead 2
Army of Darkness
Cloverfield
10 cloverfield Lane
The Troll Hunter (scandinavian version)

Underrated

Shit taste fam, that movie was awful. Watch A tale of two sisters.

The Coffin Joe series.

thumbs up..

Cabin in the motherfucking woods

John Carpenter not the new one. On the top 10 list of all time.

OP,only tips you need here, oldfag here:

Martyrs
or
Serbian film

it's a fucking ride, you won't watch them twice

ooh

ooh

the mist!!!
and The thing! old one and then see the new one

>Serbian film
>you won't watch them twice
Is that a dare?

Seriously, though, one of the most disgustingly awesome movies I've ever seen.

pic related

I'll give these a shot thnx bois

Der I'm dumb

imdb.com/title/tt0643109/

Seen both these really good any other suggestions

Slasher flick, but the people actually fight back.

This two are great!

This movie isn't a horror movie but I feel really uncomfortable in the first hour of movie! And it's an underrated movie!

Have you seen Tucker and Dale vs evil? Its not really scary but one of my fav "horror" movies

trashiest movie on earth

The ones where teens go into cave - turns out one of them lied about it being an explored cave. In the cave they cant get out. They find blind cave people in the cave who wants to kill them. Pretty sure the nigger dies first

Nah not yet but it's in the list now

I stil can't understand why that movie is so popular

Mor tension than horror but it's fantastic!

Rec and Rec 2. However, don't bother with Rec 3.

I did the subtitles for this movie. Not a bad flick, and the intro music is great.

The Descent, pretty good in my opinion

as above so below

the conjuring

Put it at the top of the list

You understand it's a stealth parody, right?

Descent

Noroi - The Curse

^^^that movie is fucking awesome and is absolutely packed to the brim with clever foreshadowing. The whole thing is free to watch on youtube.

Dawn of the Dead - most iconic zombie film of all time, Left 4 Dead is basically a copy-paste of this movie
Shaun of the Dead
Saw (all the others after Saw 1 suck ass)
Rec 1 & 2 - very well done zombie films
Shigurui is an anime series but it's pretty fucked up and gory, samurai fighting turned up to 11 with themes from berserk
Sinister
28 Days Later
Ringu
The Orphanage
Silent Hill
V/H/S 1 & 2 (don't watch viral) (not every short is great in these but there are some awesome ones in each movie. My favourite is the cult in southeast asia.)

Mah Nigga, Session 9 is some haunting psychological horror with a wild twist

Shutter Island was pretty scary imo but not exactly a horror movie

Babadook

Please don't fuck this movie with the remake!!!

I'll be brutally honest. I just want to bang the Vampire/Bat chick.

Is that Vladimir Harkonnen?

they will

just tried to watch this yesterday, i had to turn it off after an hour, 2 scary 4 me

The Descent was very very good, up until you're one-third of the way into the movie and they just abandon all attempts at building up fear and keeping you unsure of what kind of monster is in the cave with them by having a bunch of them attack the crew and these chicks actually manage to kill a couple of them. WHAT THE FUCK no movie monster is scary if fucking Lucy Lou lookalike can one-shot it with her climbing pick. fuck off though really I was so excited for that movie to be good

It Follow gives some tension in the room

8/10 would watch again

The orphanage and 28 days later sound good probably watch these as well m8 thanks for the recommendations

agreed

i still think it was pretty good

LOL just go hit up some crackwhores downtown, they're equally as as skinny and twice as fucking crazy

That was such a travesty.

This movie is so scary I actually tried to kill myself after seeing it. Its about ghosts

Op here seen this really enjoyed it great psychological movie but fuck that whiny brat

stop liking what I don't like!

admit it though, you thought it was going to be a lot more scary as a movie before that fight am I right? They build up the tension and fear SO WELL before that fight scene and then the whole thing just goes to shit

How does left 4 dead copy dawn of the dead? Because it has zombies? That's like saying Star Wars rips off Star Trek because it's set in space

I agree with the list, all but Shaun of the dead. That's a comedy, not horror

Event Horizon

So underrated

The original Japanese Ring and Grudge films blow the western remakes out of the water.
If you haven't seen those, hop on it.

this movie sucks all kinds of ass, wanted to just curbstomp both of them from the get-go

Kek i just want to see him die and the movie never deliver...

what movie is this?

It's so obvious that I'm legit surprised that you think I only think that because it's a zombie movie

A little silly in places but agree its underrated.

taking of deborah logan

WATCH NOROI you godless heathen! Best horror movie i've ever seen hands down. I was terrified of going outside at night after watching it

what terrible effects, really jarring and immersion breaking. Youtube grade shit. I've seen better effects on The Walking Dead, and that has some of the worst on tv.

do it faggot

Yeah I appreciate this movie even thouggh everyone shits on it. Its got Dr Grant the dinosour hunter too.

Honestly the scene with the demon woman that the drunk guys bring home is one of my all time horror favorites.
I shit the first time I watched it.

how about the demon movies?
or night of the demons? great movies man

taking of deborah

Mrs. Gladys Stoatpamphlet and her intrepid dog Stig vs. the enormous pygmy's of Beckolls Volume 8.

I almost didnt notice the edit.

REC was fantastic. genuinely scary, unlike other garbage that gets posted in these threads.

The Invitation (2015) is pretty underrated. Probably more thriller than horror though

Such a strange sensation watching IT. Most of the acting sucks and it's waaaay too long, but Tim Curry just fucking kills it for all 3 hours.

Usually a lurker but I feel the exact same. Honestly I didnt think the movie was good all the way through, but the scene with the vampire just felt super surreal. Also I really liked the haunted house bit.

Do it

Thanks for that rabbit hole, I never seen Marty Feldman with the Pythons.

REC is awesome. VHS is garbage.

lol the only good part of REC is Jennifer Carpenter

The Poughkeepsie tapes 0

Poor homie just didn't have no game.
"Baby I likes you too. Lets hit the shower first."
I'd have lived.
Git me sum of that sweet succubus ass! Woooo!

this

you know it man but that's not a horror flick it's a documentary

Worst acting ever.

Appreciate it

Heil Trump

bunshinsaba is really good

Sieg Heil

Not OP but watching now. Thanks for the rec, homie.

One of the best Werewolf movies in years.