ITT underrated games

ITT underrated games

Bully was fucking great, use to play the fuck out of this on PS2 when I was a kid. Still salty at Rockstar for not creating a second one.

The hell are you talking about. Many played it, there are several released of it, it was even re-released on android. What's next on the list? Gta V?

>underrated games
>rockstar games
choose one

Bully, while atmospheric and fairly well written, is a choppy, ugly mess of a game.

Also, fuck you Rockstar for porting over the PS2 version to PS4 when Scholarship Edition exists

The elder scrolls - Skyrim, wish there was mods for it. Great game non the less

Tarantino's RESERVOIR DOGS

yes, this exists on PS2
(prohibited in some countries).
and it is everything you want it to be.
cruel, fast, bloody.
Original soundtrack.
Hostage, stealth, action, and driving missions.
Sure with flaws, but also stylish as the suits in it.

Kek

>choppy, ugly mess
what?? the gameplay was like no other
with a quadrozillion varieties.
FUCK YOU, sir.
>porting to PS4
Sure, rockstar is running a businness + fanservice. Of course they milk a money cow.

Minecraft

Mafia
Vietcong
Panzer Front
Star Wars: The Phantom Menace (for real though)

I'm fully convinced I'm the only one to have ever played this series. Which is a shame, because when I first played the fourth game I got such an overwhelming feeling of adventure... Also it's hard as a diamond.

Bethesda's no-mods stance is horse shit. They're worse than EA
Skyrocketed would've been WAY better with mods

Star Wars: TPM (PS1)
agreed.
loved plaing qui-gonn on naboo
and finally killing DARTH MAUL!

>Bully
>underrated

Nigga what

Star Wars: Jedi Power Battles was far superior to TPM

Also, pic related is best 4X game in existence

Phantom Menace was awesome.

I loved the dialogue options and the tattooine levels.

I also loved going GTA and murdering everybody (including the children).

The biggest gripe I have with the game is the difficulty. I ended up using cheats.

>Underrated games
>Critically acclaimed Rockstar title

What a doofus.

>choppy, ugly mess
I was referring to the rubbish frame rate and bad models/textures, even by ps2 standards

Also,
>ps2 port to ps4
They made a mobile port with new content, so surely they can spare some manpower to port the nicer looking and far bigger Scholarship edition to ps4

Oh my God, fucking yes. I was just about to post SMT3: Nocturne. Atlus makes some of the greatest, don't you agree? (BTW, EO5 hype)

Final Fantasy V and IX
This games are not really underrated by critics (hell, FFIX is the highest rated Final Fantasy game), but when talking about Final Fantasy, everybody just talks about VI, VII or X.

This very much

Syberia, used to play the fuck out of 1 and 2 back in the day

Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne. A masterpiece in every aspect.

*these. I am using my cellphone

Sup homies

u r right
confuzzled TPM with jedi power battles
(even though they had master window with a blue lightsabre)

Fucking this. nostalgic as fuck man

Was it announced for localization?! About fucking time!

Who remembers this little gem. It has pretty good ratings on ign and metacritic. But I've not met or talked to many people who actually liked it.

I loved XII tbh. Idk anyone else that did, but I thought it was awesome and a ton of fun. Sure combat could be "solved" by bummble belt and a tank pulling aggro...bvut that was something to discover. Not like how XIII forced it onto you. Hell, even combat in that game felt like a cutscene.

Played and liked. N1

It was a good game.
It just wasn't a good STARFOX game.
So it's target audience felt completely confused and alienated.

>This was literally my childhood.

Etrian players don't talk much
They exist, in a twisted way
Also, the fourth one was easy, try playing vanilla 1

stunt gp

I guess that's fair, it surely wasn't made for fans of Star Fox 64. I got quite a few playthroughs without getting bored.

Another one that comes to mind for me is Tales of Vesperia. I couldn't put it down for a while after first playing.

Medal of Honor Underground on ps1

Pic related

Oh no you didnt, didnt you oh no, you didnt pay me what you owe

At the time of it's release.

DEADSPACE.

Never gathered much form the media. but gained popularity later after it's release.

All Rockstar games back then had shit graphics, even for the PS2. Gonna hate on GTA3, Vice City, and San Andreas because of the graphics?

You're just bein a little bitch.

Merc 2 was a good game as well but i'm talking about merceneries 1. Merc 2 was still a great underrated game, destruction was better than just cause 2.

I actually have Three, Four, and both of the untolds.

Can't find a decent copy of one or two, but it's to be expected since it's such an underground game.

this is my favourite game in the world

i have it on my PC from gog.com

the MP was fucking amazing

those witty motherfucking spartans

brilliant game

(You)'re a pretty big guy.

I had the NES four score, so I played this at age 10 or some shit. It was a godly multiplayer gaming experience way ahead of it's time. I had mu'fucking coco puffs with chocolate syrup with chocolate milk at a b-day party while rocking this shit bruh

Yes

UNDERRATED POSTS

Second game I owned on the Gamecube. Played the shit out of it.

World of Warcraft

Russian democracy hacking simulator

Was that the one where if you press block at the absolute last second from a blaster shot it goes back in the enemies face?

I thought I had either dreamt that game or it was some weird flash game I played a decade and change ago.

Fuck yeah, spent many hours hurling tons of material into a planet I was about to take over, and spent even longer designing ships.

wanna experience the life of a badass messing around in north korea with everything dictatorships and mafia warlord gangs have to offer?
Mercenaries is your game!
Never saw the credits though

for (you)

oh yeah you could dodge and reflect blaster shots like god among men
force lightning, push, wave, grenades..
light sabre throw, hoola hooping, or melee you name it... good times, man.

Not poorly rated, but I think it could use some love

Fuck yea, and saving up enough money so that you could unlock the llama bike.

ethnic cleansing

Same story with this, the game starts out as simply a good idea, but really begins to explode as you unlock more cards. One thing I'm hoping for in the equal is verses I want to deal out death to other players, and even control my own champion if they reach the end.

This, and final fantasy tactics. Also Spyro: ripto's rage

Dude, all day that and blades of steel

apart from the solar sensor gimmick

yep, but they fucked up the gun generation system
also Pitfighter

Bully is often seen as one of the best games of all times, underrated how?

This game was pretty fun to play