'That Kid' Thread - Sup Forums edition

>that kid who thought he listened to all types of music because he only listened to Muse
>that kid who would wear band t-shirts everyday; some were bands he didn't even listen to
>that kid who would put on his own shitty rap mixtape on at a house party
>that kid who drummed and listened to prog and would incessantly bang tables in odd time signatures
>that kid who exclusively listened to viking metal who ended up trying to commit suicide

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pIM-h3p4eEY
youtube.com/watch?v=yfR9haRPlSc
youtube.com/watch?v=XLfGFCvP_Qo
darksouls.wikidot.com/path-of-the-dragon
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My older brother thought he had impeccable taste because he listens to about 7 or 8 bands.

He's 23, and his favourite band is 21 pilots

>that kid who browses Sup Forums and goes to sleep every night thinking he's better than those people

>that kid who lectured you on how vinyl is the best format for audio quality but listened to his records on a Crossley through cheap-shit speakers

cut ties with that family
every person I've known above the age of 21 who enjoys 21 pilots has been severely autistic
not even memeing, they always had actual autism, it's almost cosmic

>that kid who was a hippie faggot and brought a fender strat into my university library and played it while everyone was trine study during exam week just so everyone would know he had a fender strat

he wasn't even good.

>playing a musical instrument in the library
whoever does this should be lynched

>that kid who only listened to Rush

i more just surprised you know that many people with autism, actual autism is rare where i live

>this.

anyone who thinks that vinyl is the best form of music quality is completely retarted. shit comes down to speakers and amp. format has so little to do with it.

>that kid who's been getting lessons for 2 weeks and tells people that he can "play guitar"

>>that kid who drummed and listened to prog and would incessantly bang tables in odd time signatures

>that kid who thinks that if he had better taste in music he would be less boring

And also

>that kid who never mentioned that he played guitar, said he was shit when he was found out, then was actually really fucking good

This is the right way to be, actually. That's a good kid.

bro. i loved that kid.

>tfw you do this, but you actually are shit

I WANNA punch that kid and his parents. Fuck he looks like such a fag

>that kid who lives with a load of music students and feels inferior so keeps his music to himself
me right now, I'm scared of practicing singing because they'll hear me

Have you considered that this kid may be modelling for a clothing brand?

Even worse.

>tfw no where to practice singing without someone hearing me

If I do have any singing potential, it's probably never going to matter

They're most likely fags if they're music students so just tell them to fuck off and if they make fun of you stick rat poison in their drinks

>That Chad kid who would pretend to like normie top 40 music but would go home and practice Drumming and listen to Spiderland everyday.

I hope he's fine.

>that kid who thinks he has a very eclectic music taste because he listens to many different styles of metal

>that kid who always wanted to talk about his music with someone but never knew anyone who shared his taste and would just say "you won't like my music" whenever his friends asked him to put something on

shouldn't that fool be in a coffee shop or some shit

maybe he had autism

>>that kid who drummed and listened to prog and would incessantly bang tables in odd time signatures
AAAA

>that kid that only listens to anime OSTs
Haha fucking fagot r-right? Haha that's totally not me

it's only bad if you shove it in other people's faces or have your headphones too god damn loud in public

>that kid who thought he listened to all types of music because he only listened to Muse

Thats me in middle school

Thats me right now

I don't even mean OPs and EDs, I don't really listen to them unless they're part of the whole OST.

I listen exclusively to shit like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=pIM-h3p4eEY

HxH have great soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=yfR9haRPlSc

It's not bad, I like Ping Pong the Animation and Welcome to the NHK OSTs a lot.

>having normie friends

>tfw this is you for every skill

>that kid who actually started playing Wonderwall on an acoustic guitar at a party
never seen such a lack of self-awareness.

ikr >2k17 >postirony
probly an reditor

>owning shirts that aren't band shirts

>wearing anything but dresses

>sucking anything but dick

>wearing anything

>that kid who keeps all his music in a file format that takes up ten million times more space so that he can jerk off about lossless quality

gotta archive

>That kid who wore a Death Classic shirt

>hey user what are you listening to? let me hear
>uhhh when do the lyrics come in?

wtf is that dark souls
ive played that game twice but ive never seen that dragon
where is this

>>That Chad kid who would pretend to like normie top 40 music but would go home and practice Drumming and listen to Spiderland everyday.

Is he dare i say it /ourguy/ ?

>he didn't find the super secret area where you can turn into a dragon

isnt that the place you can see from nito's lair
wtf
you can go there?

youtube.com/watch?v=XLfGFCvP_Qo

>Those kids who thought they were better than everyone else because they listened to entry level punk like Dead Kennedys or Black Flag

user my sweet summer child have you just never seen anyone else talk about Dark Souls?

Shit like this is why Dark Souls is so great. I almost shit myself with I stumbled ass backwards into that place.

So my roommate now, basically...he admits to not seriously listening to music until college and now in grad school he's still stuck in a pretty infantile phase

there's argonians in DaS now?
this is some kind of mod
you're pulling my leg

user seriously what the fuck how have you never seen anyone talk about this

darksouls.wikidot.com/path-of-the-dragon
here you go newfag

i didnt want any spoilers so no
also i avoided Sup Forums because Sup Forums is Sup Forums

>>that kid who exclusively listened to viking metal who ended up trying to commit suicide
Wasn't that the emo kid who listened to visual kei and tried to dye his hair?

fuck, i didn't listen to Spiderland but that was me

>literally everyone here

what a fucking douchebag. literally pretentiousness out of the roof

>that kid who "knew" every band you ever brought up, even if you just made up a name

That kid was actually my friend for a period of time

>That kid who thinks because he produces music he knows everything about music and he could do it too

Unfortunately I turned into this kid

>Those kidS who say MCR saved their life

>That mexican who surprisingly listened to deathcore

>That girl who thinks she's deep because she likes Sufjan Stevens

>That girl obsessed with the Beatles

>That kid who was a "drummer" but for some reason never had a drum set, but he was "totally getting one soon"

>Those kids who thought they were cool because they liked Marilyn Manson and everyone else was "so mainstream"

>That upperclassmen who liked all the cool bands and you wanted to be his friend

>That kid with talent who should have worked harder at his instrument because he would have been really good

>That kid with no talent who desperately wants to be a guitar player but there's literally no hope for him

>that one kid you become friends with because you bond over music

>That bro tier punk fan who was just cool

>That kid who claimed he only liked "cold music"

>Those kids who wore band shirts for bands they never listened to
Legit, I remember some girl in class wearing a Beatles shirt, and the teacher asked her about it and she couldn't name a single Beatle

Rekt and chekt

>>That upperclassmen who liked all the cool bands and you wanted to be his friend
Mac Demarco, homeshake, and tame impala are not "cool" friendo.

>>That kid with no talent who desperately wants to be a guitar player but there's literally no hope for him

literally me

tbf I would be

>that kid that said he liked top 40 but nobody liked because they could tell he was lying just to fit in

>that kid who plays the same melodeath or black metal riff whenever he gets his hands on a guitar and calls it "fucking depressive"

he must be drowning in pussy, tho

That hit a little bit close to home, user

>that kid who unironically likes gorillaz
>that kid who likes pirate music

Why?

this is me, at my first semester at university, trying to meet girls

i still have yet to find the not-pleb girl with heroin chic

>That kid who brought his laptop to school to play around on FL Studio

I knew this guy, except he used the fucking mobile version.

>that kid who was that kid and who was me

Poor lad

W-whats wrong with that, user?

>tfw feel insecure about this for having the Cowboy Bebop OST on my phone

>that kid who shows off screenshots of FL Studio and brags about how long he's spent on it

literally me. What the hell am I supposed to put on I don't like anything they do.

nah it' s more of a "I don't want to put on my music because, not only will you not like it, you'll judge the shit out of me for liking something different and that makes me nervous because I just want to be accepted and hang out with everybody."

It's ugly as hell. I like Death Grips but their merch is awful, same with AnCo.

their college sweatshirt is good

>That pretentious kid who exclusively listens to indie rock and Grimes.
>That kid who brought in his instrument everyday but never seemed to play it.
>That kid who played meme songs on bass guitar.
>That kid who was obsessed with Green Day, and then Muse

this so much

>He's 23, and his favourite band is 21 pilots

only good post in this thread

>that kid who bought the ukelele and wore button up shirts with the top button buttoned up

>"I listen to everything but rap and country"
>"Yeah man, I'm into some weird shit. Have you ever heard of Neutral Milk Hotel?"
>"Bro, I can totally make a beat for you. I've made some dope shit in FL before, check this out..."
>"RETRDS ATTEMPTING POETRY HURRR"

>that kid who samefags on Sup Forums

IKR?

>that kid quote verse as jokes and nobody understand

he is actually gay

this is me when I was 14

DELET THIS NOW

>pirate music

>That kid who became vegan because he listens to Rise Against

Pirates of Caribbean soundtrack
Does that count?

Alestorm

>that kid who began playing trombone even though he had played violin and piano for 7 years just because he has a gay gerontophile crush on the trombone teacher
i should kill myself