You fucking neckbeards ain't got shit on me. I'm a fucking Marine...

You fucking neckbeards ain't got shit on me. I'm a fucking Marine. I fuck more bitches in one day than you faggets fuck in a year. You Sup Forums MODS are nothing but useless twerps. You live in mommies basement, and allow shota threads, loli threads, trap threads, etc. What's it like being a weak pussy ass fake piece of shit whose only job in life is to feel important over a shit posting board? Fucking pathetic. While you fat fucks are eating twinkies, I'm fighting wars and kicking in teeth. Never forget, compared to me, you're all low rent plebs. You bitches can talk all the trash you want to, but we all know you'd never talk shit to my face. Fuckwads.

pic related: it's me

paster pasta pasti pasty

This isn't pasta. Google search it. You fucking pussy. That's OC. And it's the fucking truth. Deal with it.

Actual marine here. What rank are you? where were you stationed? i'd gladly tear your shitposting ass up.

Why do all fit guys look gay?

Look at that. An other internet tough guy. You wouldn't do shit. You little fagget. And you know it. Now GTO my thread bitch.

Also, I'm E-7, Gunnery Sergeant = GySgt

And I'd crush you.

I have one woman, I have sex 365 days a year 730 times a year. How dose it feel to know you will never have true love fag.

Probably because they are, that's why they spend so much time in a confined area with other gay men and smell sweaty ball sacks just to get compliments from other "bros"

check'd

you're the cum guzzling gutter cunt who attacked us. look at the tough guy haha

It's ok. We both know you're a little bitch who'd never talk shit to my face. Lol

Bet you think you are protecting our freedom too.

too bad roids can't fix that faggoty-ass face

I'd rather fuck random hot bitches, than fall in love and have to fuck some ugly ass fat bitch like you everyday. Fucking disgusting. Of course, I bet you're really a virgin.

I fight overseas to keep our enemies at bay. I don't expect a liberal fagget like you to understand. Go put your head back in the dirt, little guy.

>Search for shota
>This cancer pops up

please post shota anons

more like GaySgt, amirite?

A marine huh? Get shot.

you irl

OP keeps shutting you cucks down, bad. He fires back, and you fucks take off running. What a bunch of pussies.

Nope. Nice try though fagget. Lol

This thread needs more loli!

Gtfo you Pog fuck. You're at most a Cpl with no CAR or campaign ribbons. You obviously are not pulling any pussy since you're here looking for attention. Maybe you could find some cunt next to a barbershop you fucking nasty boot bitch.

no real Marine has the time to be constantly fucking a bunch of bitches, or to be hanging out on Sup Forums. They're either training, deploying, or drinking and fighting

Still waiting on that rank etc....

give me an address

>triggered

It's ok, little girl. I understand why you're jelly.

Not true at all. Shows how much you don't know.

Where did this shota's penis go

>being this dumb

Post my address on Sup Forums? How fucking stupid are you? Lmao. Wow. You think you're tough, post yours. Otherwise GTFO

This

I've literally bulled for two built as fuck cuckold Marines. I don't know if most of you guys are just extremely insecure or what, but I've seen a correlation in my research.

Good body, but a face like goofy on laughing gas...

Hey big guy, let's get a timestamp pic of your huge muscular bod. You know...the one currently becoming one being with your chair due to feces and piss build up forming one new, all powerful tardlord

This.

TS your dick. Don't ask for a TS unless you're willing to do the same. Fagget.

Give me an Address, date and time, faggot. I'll be there to beat your fucking ass. Promptly with no questions asked. You're nothing but a gym rat poser who will shit himself the minute a real man bucks at him.

Get back to sucking guys off in the locker room. That's literally all you're good for.

that's not english

Am I supposed to care?

Pfffff just stop ignoring anons and do as they ask you to. You ain't the first faggot to join Marine and have a muscled body.
Just give us a timestap pussy

9 High st newton nj 07860

c'mon baitfag. you want my friends houses too? maybe some of my haunts were I can be found?
I ain't afraid of shit.

Where's the best place to fuck you?

>not your address

OP

You fucking retard. It doesn't have to be your home. Just a public park. I'll come fuck you up quickly.

I forget how stupid most marines are.

Oh cmon by that first pic of "you" you seem to love showing off them gains. What you get gun shy? I'm happy we have such a brave man defending us bahahah stupid cunt

FARNY STATE PARK
1304 Sloatsburg Road
Ringwood, New Jersey 07456-1799

Be there at 8PM, bitch.

Thanks for the address. You'll never see me coming. I'll shoot you in the back of the head, and go about my business. Later dumbass. Hahahaha

fuck me? or fuck me up?

the bar in town, O'rielly's pub. I'm a poor fag and go there around 8 Thursdays cause drinks are $1. there's a bunch of hipsters there that hang around the far right if you're facing the bar. But I'm not one of them, I usually sit in the corner to the right after the jukebox(it's one of those new shits with an app). if I ain't there ask for Katrina, she basically lives there, she can get a hold of.me.

At 8:03, you'll be my bitch. I'm gonna fuck you up. See you there.

Lol. All talk and no follow through.

I'm sorry? how do you figure? cause I didn't provide an apartment? there used to be 3, but 2 were gutted and joined and the lowest is used as storage for the land lord. so now there's just 1 address.

sure sure. I'm quivering.

You have tits

What? It's not 8 yet? Holy shit jar heads are beyond stupid.

I'myou go to the Botanical Gardens much? I usually go once a year. I try to catch a different bloom each time.

So you live in a dump? Figures. Lol. Jersey nothing but a giant trash dump anyways. It's the asshole of America.

Gay

you want to attack someone from behind and with a weapon
you're the most pathetic shit in here

I'm
and I literally don't give a fuck. I didn't even know the fake marine posted an "address". I thought I was replying to another guy.

The point it to win. Not lose. You fucking idiot. That's like calling a Navy Seal a pussy because they use guns, and sneak up on their enemies.

Fuck you're an idiot. What's it like being a no nothing, useless virgin?

You joined the marines. That alone makes you a fucking retard. Besides, what bitches do you fuck while you out "fighting wars?" Nasty as jihadi bitches? Ya, you belong in the marines. Keep playing pretend war hero, it will pay off one day, faggot

you bring a weapon to a fistfight and feel cool about it, you're scum, worthless, no honor

that navy seal comparrison was bullshit btw you idiot

I really don't care. and if you're bait marine then I guess it's not anywhere near where you live. that's a fucking shame.

I figured as much. that state park doesn't encompass that address, and you wont catch anybody in the tristate area using more then a 5 digit zip. confirmed for searched on internet

Who said it was a fist fight? This is to the death. You dumbass. This isn't the UFC. This is real life. You think I'm going to get in to a fist fight in the middle of the street with some chump I don't even know? Absolutely not. I'll stalk the house. And wait for the right time. Then Bang! It's over. And I won. You're a special kind of stupid. lol

OK.. 1) that's not your picture -- let's see one with you in uniform. 2) You're probably about 300 lbs and living in your mom's basement with your right hand permanently affixed to your dick; 3) if all you say is true, why are you here? You're a waste of space.

pathetic
scum

I got the address off the internet. Yes. Because I don't keep a personal record of park addresses on me. Fuck sake. The stupid on this thread is amazing. Anyways, if you're not there tonight, I understand. You're a pussy.

Eat shit fagget.

Don't matter. Someone's going to die at that address. So I hope you're happy. Lol

I can only assume your penis is fucking massive which is why you feel the need to post things like that. Out of interest hows your mother? Is dad still beating her up when he comes home drunk?

Nice fucking haircut gunny phahahahaha, fucking faggots who are in the military who feel the need to shitpost are lower than my fucking boots who police call my cigarette butts every morning

Nope. Dad never hit here. They're still married. And he retired from the Air Force. Not everyone's family is as pathetic as yours.

Won't say that to my face though.

Lol wAt

can you not read? are you that fucking dumb?

>I fuck more bitches in one day than you faggets fuck in a year.

look here fagward
when i lay pipe its at most every 36/48 hours, the thing is that when lay pipe it gets done like nobodies business i last for well over 45 minutes before going soft and well over 90 minutes altogether after a short 2-3-4minute intermission when eating pussy.

so when you say you fuck more bitches in a day i'm left laughing honestly.
your ability must only add up to unsatisfactory and nowhere near the madman stamina i deliver regularly sorry chumpet you have nothing to be bragging about in terms of laying pipe whether these neckbeards are rather lame since your honestly not hot shit

srry bud this is true

OP shut your ass up real quick. Kek

Over some petty words. You are the biggest triggered faggot in here.

am I going to the park or the address? they're a pretty good distance away from each other. about 4 minutes. hard to be in both places.but wait, aren't you just going to kill me when I leave my house anyway?

No. You're just stupid.

Il be waiting for the knock on my door at 0430 for you to scuz my catwalk boot bitch

Your dad never hit "here". I guess the "marines" didn't teach you to spell then. Did all the other caravans deprive yours if the special learning book?

Lmao. Ok fagget.

I can read...i just couldnt understand why you went with the response of an 8yr old fat ginger trying to seem tough via the FUCKING INTERNET.
Jesus cuntfucking Christ you're special kind of...well special

you're a nigger, right?
only nigger talk like that

You assume I can spell because of a clear typo? Fuck you're weak. Lmao. Nice try though.

nice wanking arm

Again, you'll talk shit over Sup Forums. But you'd never do it to my face. Fag boi.

No...he assumed you CAN'T spell...

*Can't. Look let's make this easy. Send me all your messages before you post them and I'll spell check them for you.

And you're doing, I'll say again....
wAt?

get off the internet before your mom finds out

Keep telling yourself that. You little neckbeard. Lol. Virgin detected.