Ask a guy with a small dick anything

Ask a guy with a small dick anything

when did you find out you have autism?

Are you sure it's small? Certainly doesn't look it.

That's the point you massive fucking retard / samefag. If you're not one then you're the other. Or possibly both.

What's it like and does it bother you? I have a big dick and it's great. Honestly makes me feel so sad just thinking about the idea of being small.

Sorry , you have a normal dick

Ive made peace with it and shitty sometimes. Ive been laughed at before.

Dude ... normal dick. Sup Forums is not the place to get a correct perception of other peoples dick sizes. If that picture is you, you got a perfectly normal dick. No woman, unless shes a size queen will complain, ever.

Yeah it's pretty small. Does it make you insecure?

By a woman

Well not to his face, just with her friends behind his back

If a woman really laughs at u for your dick size, leave that bitch immediatly and tell her she looks fat or something on the way out.

That should have been a question: by a woman?

If you're willing to come to me I will suck it and let you cum in my mouth. I'm a decent looking young guy. The only catch is you're probably not gay and I'm in Denmark which you're probably not

Small too

Ive got a fairly large dong, every girl ive been with always tells me that im the biggest theyve been with, so the prospect of being second place in that regard is depressing lmfao

Mine's smaller! :3

No not really. I work out

>Ive been laughed at before.
Tell us what happened.

JUST

You're actually not bad OP, I'm gay and I'd suck it :) (Bonus points for a really nice sack)

>JUST

at least you're uncut

t. small, cut faggot

crop the navel out, it works better

wanna see if i can get yknow.

a tripgaf

Was at party and when I was gonna hook with this chick while fucking she just stopped me and said "its to small i cant"

that's cute, got anymore?

a few :3

Kys