Trump is democratically elected president, why is everyone bitching so much? if you don't respect trump...

trump is democratically elected president, why is everyone bitching so much? if you don't respect trump, you don't respect democracy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UOed-P0qmc8
youtube.com/watch?v=1vx3_2ks5qQ
archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/electors.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

define everyone

everyone who fancies himself smart

>trumps clinton
>gets to be president
>"not my president"
>angrycuck.png
>smash others people shit to pieces
>dindu nuffin

Bunch of untermenschen

>660000

>THAT GET

He lost the popular by 3 million votes, so if it were a true democracy not still keeping outdated relics that don't even do what they're supposed to do (stop idiot-chosen demagogues) he would have lost.

Trump is a Russian tool. Clinton was shit. But like it or not, the next 4 years probably won't be that bad.

most of the bitching is coming from the left who would of threw tantrums and complained regardless

95 percent of the people who protested trump are paid by george soros and could of given a fuck less about the election results

check, also op is a faggot

The US is not a democracy. Get educated!

then who was vote

Go back to highschool and learn about why the EC is important.

It's not about voting. If that's all it was then Clinton would have won. She had around 2 million more votes than Trump. That's not democracy

people keep bitching about clinton and the popular vote,but there's a reason why we dont elect presidents based off in some leftist shit piles like california and new york city think a candidate is popular or not

if it's such a tie, then it doesn't matter which one is the winner. they're both equal.

everyone HATES trump, like durr we all fucked now omg

you need some education faggot. That's not the purpose of the electoral college

If by that you mean they are both complete and utter twats then yes, they are equal

>muh popular vote is important when I lose

trump is a cool twat tho

Not meming here

I'm a britbong and the EC confuses me. Give me a rundown

You are delusional. They were the 2 worst candidates in US history

omg the Sup Forums God has spoken
Trump is m00t reborn
all hail Trump

>You don't respect democracy when it hurts my feelings

>but it's okay for Trump not to listen why people are protesting against him

reagan's from california and the roosevelts came from new york

didn't stop them from getting electoral and popular votes like crazy

they reflect the times we live in. trump is the peak of post-modernism, i love the fact that he won.

"peak of post-modernism"? you pretentious cunt

yeah i'm into heavy shit bro

youtube.com/watch?v=UOed-P0qmc8

>post-modernism
Post-modernity, dumbass

That is ridiculous. We don't have democracy; if we did Trump would have lost because Clinton received more of the popular vote.

if usa only used the popular vote then California and new york would forever decide who becomes president.
specially California with them using illigals and carting them from vote ballot to vote ballot.

this is the reason that america uses the ec to decide a president, that way the intire country decides and not just California and new york

libtards are just butthurt

it isn't out of disrespect to democracy that people bitch about trump, it's because our democracy specifically respects bitching about trump

heave you seen this?

youtube.com/watch?v=1vx3_2ks5qQ

Hitler was democratically elected too. I don't respect hitler, to say the least. I don't respect trump either. Democracies can be flawed.

It's a Democratic republic, popular vote not required.

Everyone knew it was a race to 270.

You lost a race of Mario Cart and are pissed off because you collected more coins.

Respect is earned, and he has not earned mine, and if he has your respect as the president after being in office for hours then you are sheeple.

Basically it allows states a degree of sovereignty by giving them their own weighted geographic representation. It prevents a large urban state from casting rule over demographics that live far differently.

Except that he wan't. You're missing many important details. Just Wikipedia it ffs

Don't listen to Satan,kids!

Thanks

Lol trump should step down because people are bitching? Why didn't Obama step down then?

Dat's right, boss.

>He lost the popular by 3 million votes
dont you fucking think he would have changed his campaign if his goal was to win the popular vote, jesus fuck

think about what an arrogant cunt he grow up to be

the ec doesn't have anything to do with illegals, it was a way for the south to retain some power. At the time the ec was introduced we were all illegals you idiot.

>democracy

wyoming vote matters 3.6x of california vote

nice system amerilards

HITLER was democratically elected too (nice Quads)

>Democracies can be flawed.
Dummycrats are very flawed.

> losing the popular vote means everyone voted for trump

he is only 10 but is like 5'8 already..

Do... do you hear yourself speak or even understand anything that comes out of your mouth? Because it's all retarded giberish.

Nice Quads, OP

Post-logic

>mfw constitutionally limited representative democratic republic.

Britbong here. If you've ever visited America you'd know it's huge. And inevitably the political climate varies. The EC is designed to give fair representation of political climates rather than number of people, because political climate is what decides a favoured candidate. Trump vs Clinton is actually a perfect example: people living in luxury in California don't care for new infrastructure that Trump has promised, while the men in the poor southern states struggling to find work, even physical labour, want that more than anything else. They want to give Trump his chance to Make America Great Again because that's what he's promised them.

thank you

you can tell he isn't used to wearing kevlar yet

Fuck what that other guy said.

Simply put, it allows less people to have a greater influence in the election.

Hence why most people voted against trump, yet he won the 'electoral college'which is the actual decider.

Also, I really can't wait for him to cut welfare and starve the white republicans who freeload off blue state tax money.

In usa majority of welfare recipients are overwhelmingly whites in red states I'm going to fucking love this

the universe wasn't built on logic, mate

There are also republicans in California whose votes would actually count without the EC you fuck wit. Thinking all of California is liberal.

Democratic household
>we all want some food
>everyone else chooses pizza
>I want some god damn Chinese
>nobody else wants Chinese
>I have to pay for fucking pizza because everyone else wants it
>I go to prison if I don't help pay for it

Yeah don't blame the rebulicans for the out come! Blame the DNC if your mad but no you got throw a hissy fit in the streets because you didn't get your way and you can't even blame your own party for the fault.

Would they have been able to win the popular vote then?

>an extremely small percentage of the population should decide who should be president
>then the "intire" country decides!

Repubtards are just retarded

I am really shocked to find New York doing worse than Texas.

Non direct democracy is still democracy, even a better democracy as the Electoral College safeguards all the United States' will.

Just pointing out how stupid your argument is

Dude when Obama got elected repubs went apeshit.

Woman ran over her husband and killed him for voting for Obama, tons of shit happened. Don't tell me if Hilary got elected trump would accept it, Hillary is acting better at losing than trump ever had.

Trump literally called for civil war 4 years ago lol. Maybe now he'll get it

And Texas is worse commiefornia

There is no Constitutional provision or Federal law that requires Electors to vote according to the results of the popular vote in their states. archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/electors.html
Why is it important again? 270 people decide an election each term. You think 270 people are easier to buy off than 200 million voters?

Fuck the trump from Poland in Europe fuck Andrzej Duda.

Not the same guy, just pointing out trump would have still lost the popular vote

This user is woke

Nvm those 270 definitely are a lot harder

America is big.
Really big.

You just won't believe how vastly hugely mindbogglingly big it is.

I mean, you may think it's a long way down the Silicon Valley to the Rustbelt, but that's just the peanuts to America.

Ylyl

A lot harder to buy out?

did the DC police have to throw teargas at rioters at either of Obama's inaugurations? Did dozens of republican congressman boycott either of them? Were there any major protests against him *literally before has implemented any policies*?

US is not a democracy dipshit. US is a constitutional republic. Go back to school or stop talking about shit you don't know.

Yeah cause there's less of them so it takes more money

You understand that respecting democracy isn't the same thing as respecting the man elected by it, right? The two ideas are mutually exclusive.

Protests are just people expressing their opinions, happens all the time. Especially in America where people are too defeatist to do much else.

I'm guessing this is transference.

I don't

He became chancellor within the constitutional provisions of the Whermart republic. It's only after that he turned that (flawed) democracy into a dictature.

Yeah there were and people got killed for supporting Obama.

The extreme left anarchists hate him too

No shit, but to think that all of California is liberal is ridiculous, the fact that trump lost the popular vote just means that the majority of Americans are surprisingly not painfully retarded

Awh you almost got me. Good bait

Потому что мы привели его к власти. Не вы.

citations for any of that??

It's an American tradition to bitch about the president. What the hell are you talking about?

Wait, If the ec was implemented to help smaller areas have more say, then why is there a sliding scale based on population to determine the number of electorates?

I mean, california, new york, and Texas have about a fourth of the say still.

I could've sworn the electoral college was implemented because our founding fathers thought common people were too stupid to vote for themselves.

By people protesting and shit they are proving democracy to being working.
If there was a vote and people protested and the protests were shut down, then that is not a democracy.

The beauty of a true democracy is that the power is in the people. Now, is the political side of the US laws a true democracy? No, it's not, it's more of a republic where the rich have more sway in government than the poor and the average worker. In a true democracy Trump would have not won, he would have lost.

Yup, even though many people believe it so, democracy isn't perfect

0000 always speaks the truth

also libtards are ruining this country

Yeah there were people saying there would be a bloody revolution if trump lost.

Those guys along with trumps own stated inaccpance of his loss means of Hillary won things would be worse

your president is like 4 foot tall. also russia is a shithole.

And raping your son is much better right Scooter