ITT our jobs

ITT our jobs

Tell it like it is.

Say things you want to tell dumbass coworkers/customers.

Give away your places secrets you want to tell people

>Be me
>work at Subway
>Owner is chill
>Owner is Pakistani
>might as well be a god damn jew
>cheaps out on almost everything
>using a laptop from like 2007 with XP on it
>Wont let me get over time when I technically work over time
>doesn't matter really when I clock in, as long as I'm there within 20 minutes
>doesn't matter how long I stay, whatever the sched says, is how long I worked
>no over time
Why are middle eastern people so god damn cheap?

>Be me
>working for 7.75
>manager is paid 9$h
>old job
>paid 9$h minimum wage
This is what I hate about this job the most part. My manager is wondering why people leave? Literally everyone else starts out at 8 or 9 even 10 an hour around here and this is LITERALLY bottom of the barrel shit. I CANNOT live on this. I could just barely on 9 an hour. If I get my old job back, then I'll be happy.

Stop ordering so much shit at the drive through

If you think it's going to be more than $10 or so dollars come inside, you're wasting everyone else's time.

muh pic

I respect you good sir.
Ah ok, I was gonna assume McDs. What's it like there?

Muh pic

Shit like any low wage service job

Luckily I live in Massachusetts and min wage is $11 an hour starting this year plus we get tips (about an extra $12 today)

im sorry. I love McDs as a whole but their management honestly sucks ass and not in a good way.

We have/had 10 god damn managers. You know how many are at Subway? or FFS any other god damn place? AT A TIME maybe 2.

WHY does McDs find it necessary to need that many? at once on the floor when I was there was like 5...

In my head I am yelling at how mad I am.

i've had subway once in my life. it's shit.

I trying to get my old job back at the bowling alley. The manager really liked me, thought I was a cool nerd. Said he'll put it down as something else so I'm rehire-able. Said around 6 months. I REALLY cannot wait for it >.

If you get paid by schedule maybe you should try working on schedule.

Fucking retard gets enslaved by a pakistani ROFL

I KNOW.... I'm not happy dude. But I'm dealing with it... FOR NOW. At least he's nice to us... ya know...

How old are you OP? Also, any education or hope for something more?

25, of course, but the last 5 years have been bad cause no one will keep me long enough to get on my feet. I'm not living at home cause I want to, I'm trying to get out of here but it's just money.

I don't even have a highschool dip cause I dropped out and GED costs here so I don't have money for it yet. Trust me, anything you could say to me I've heard it all before. All the negative comments, all I want to hear right now is something along the lines of "You're doing meh" I dunno. I'm not happy with my life but at least I'm not in a card board box...

I was just curious, wasn't trying to trash-talk you. Actually, I wish you all the best.

Nothing personal to you either, i just take anons at this point on here like that, most are like "LOL THIS LOSER WORKS AT SUBWAY!!" and it's like "you think I want this shit?"

thanks tho user.

>only gets paid for the exact time he is scheduled
Sounds like at the exact time you are no longer on schedule, you should just walk out of the store.

That's literally what my mom said.

I use to work at subway the #1 problem I had was nobody wanted to do their shit. So I had to do everyone's jobs for them when I'm by myself or closing like filling the line, cutting tomatoes, doing inventory. I finally quit when some asshole ordered 8 footlongs over the computer and I was the only one in the store and had a line of customers. I texted my manager, locked the door, and left. No ragrats

I think I would do the same thing.

bump

> managing a call center
> Guy under me is such a shitty worker
> Want to get him fired.
> His sales are low. Write him up.
> Wait for him to go to the bathroom.
> Go to his desk asking where he is.
> Write him up when he comes back. Should have moved his marker on the board.
> Comes in late the next day. Write him up.
> You're fired. Three strikes.
> Eyyyy.

Mother fuckers like that you just want to punch a few times. You don't do the job gtfo

aight
>be me
>be 17
>work at mcdonalds
>get asked if i can be a replacement cuz someone fucked up
>get asked if i can come an hour early
>come to a shift unshaved
>get sent home and told to come back
>come back next shift

I sell cars

Life is ok

I worked at subway for about a month a long time ago. Job was shit, but free food was boss. Before I left I stole a manger shirt. At the time it was a white shirt with black stripes with the logo sewn in on the left tit. Anytime I planned to go to subway, wear the shirt. Fast and best service and free double meat or whatever I wanted with no question. Fuck that job, but all the free food I got made the one month of bullshit worth it.

lol
>We care that you're shaved
It's fucking McDs they are retarded all the time

You get those asshole, I know you do

Shit that's an awesome idea

>middle eastern
>paki
u wot

eh close enough.
They all look the same and smell like curry

retards will retard.

Currently the only dairy worker in a grocery store.

>make 11$/hr
>start early, leave early
>get all my shit done in around 3 hours most days
>just end up hanging out in the cooler, browsing Sup Forums and listening to music
>head manager is kind of a dick, all the assistants are cool af
>usually a checker gets pulled to stock towards the night
>not much work, not much pay over minimum where I live
>job is easy, and I get paid to chill most of the time

It's breddy gud.

I've been saving up to move, and I'm pretty close to being able to now.

Also

>if it isn't on the shelf, we don't fucking have it.

nah, can you check the back?

glad i picked BK over subway. i fuck around all the time and steal, nobody gives a shit

do you have 3%?

There's a bk outside of my park here, it's one of the worst BKs I've ever gone to.
They don't care their food, they don't care about their customers, they don't fix their coke machine, their coffee tastes like watered down coffee, their fries always almost always ice cold... The burgers are NEVER done...
This place needs a serious over haul.

the stuff not getting fixed is because their owner is a jew
when your equipment falls apart all the time, you lose any will to do the job, let alone its more than likely minimum wage on top (minimum wage = minimum effort, i.e. i turned up at least)

I work at a gym and I get to rate asses all day, scope out Sup Forums, and work with a good friend. Life is good.

I just got hired at Subway and I start in a few days, this is my first job

Report it. BK has a standard only the people in the back can see. It has to do with time of food cooked to time it goes out and how fast customers are handled. If this BK is that shitty, dont go there, for one. Second let someone know. It is impossible to undercook the burgers, so you are full of shit or you are getting straight raw burgers, meaning frozen. If you want hot fries, order without salt or just request a fresh batch of fries. You might feel like a dick, but they have to do it. shitty coffee, yeah, well it is burger king, not coffee king. And any low level cook does not care about your food. unless your meal is $100 or more, the cook does not give 2 shits about your meal. I am sure there is more to vent, but I am too tired to care to type it all out. I am done.

"You are unwilling to change. You just want money and sympathy. Get the fuck out of my office." Want to say that so often to people who come to social services.

Here's an idea you cuck. Get an education and a real fucking job. Wants 15 bucks to flip burgers. Hahahahaa.

>work at a small local business
>very dedicated to this place, been here almost 4 years
>pays well, but hours are short, barely making ends meet after rent+bills
>been considering looking for a full-time factory job, but i'd probably end up hating it and i love my current job
>i doubt the busniess would continue doing well if i left, i practically run the place now
>owner is a really nice guy, but a little scatterbrained, he wants me to succeed in life but also wants me to stay working for him
>talked about passing on ownership of the business to me, but i have no money to buy it from him
>that was months ago, he said we would talk more seriously about it "soon" but last we talked about it was in September
>starting to feel pressured to make more money, i'm in my mid-20's now and i'd like to propose to my gf
>no money for a ring or a wedding

i don't know if i should talk to the owner again and see how realistic it is that i would own the business, or if i should just go my own way and find a high-paying factory job, i already got an offer for a full time position at 17.50/hr, but i feel very committed to my current job.

>It is impossible to undercook the burgers
no it isnt. the timer and temp can be adjusted, thats also ignoring people also putting the wrong meat on the wrong setting, or managers not doing the cookouts
plus taking my BK into account, every now and then it shits out 1/12 raw ham patties for whatever reason

Walmart is pretty fucked

Exactly. If I got at least 9 an hour, I wouldn't mind putting extra effort into it.

until fatty walks in

It's not hard user, it's pretty easy, It's just life draining I guess you could say

oh no dude, I worked at McDs, I would rather go back to McDs than BK. At least I can... partially respect Mcds for okayness ya know?

The gov stopped giving me food stamps. A guy who was in need and had to work for every little thing and never asked for help but then the gov says "You're not a nigger? fuck off"

people like you is why I hate people in general. Let me explain something to you assholes:
I am trying to work for an education which is not free. To goto school, I need money, to get money I need a job. You want me to get a "real job" need all that to get there. So fuck you and your asshole raw as much as possible. You don't know the fucking stuggle till you have literally 1 dollar in your wallet and nothing more. It's fucking hell. Try living on your own at 7.75 and report back.

You wont, you never will.

holy shit, I would tell all other jobs to get the fuck out for 17.50/hr. That's amazing to see

Been there. It wasn't bad, but the management is fucking retarded.

dude, you can manipulate cheap pakis to your benefit. I used to work for less than minimum wage at a trap gas station when I was 15. I figured out a few things. 1) I couldn't be fired, as I had proof he was employing me illegally, and I could fuck him if I went to the authorities. So, I ate and drank whatever I wanted, in front of him.
2) he paid this guy to be the janitor. He would get 50 bucks a day to come in at night and clean everything and stock. He was always drunk and would take like 6 hours to do it. I knew I could do all the work in 2 hours, so I offered Hemant to do the same work after my scheduled daily shifts for 40 bucks. Got it. Pocketed the cash making basically 20 an hour. Appeal to their self interest and you can benefit.

yeah but its 17.50/hr for a job i would probably hate, vs potentially owning a business i love, and i would end up making more money and do less work. i make $9.25/hr currently, owner promised to put me at $10/hr at the beginning of the year, but hasn't done so yet. he's scatterbrained, like i said in my other post

I can understand that. I told people about a few places I worked for and they asked "Why don't you go someplace else?"
I said basically what you said.

you must've gotten to a shit subway. most of the time it tastes delicious and pretty fresh and wholesome for fast food

I install windows shades, mostly for new construction and some existing buildings.

>$18.50 / hour base

some jobs are $35-50 / hour for union or government contracts, I was working today at a military facility, making about $50 / hour

most of the time its great, I drive a company van, full benefits, am basically my own boss, I don't make my own schedule but on the jobsite I'm in charge of the install

somewhat physically demanding, but only enough that total lardasses couldn't do the work, any moderately fit person can handle it without it being seriously draining

pretty sweet job, really the only shit part is the project managers at my company are pretty fucking retarded, but they also get paid less than the installers so I guess you get what you pay for

Service industry is shit, do yourself a favor OP and try for anything besides service/retail work

It can be hard to find good work if you live in bumfuckistan i guess, good luck with that

CAD Designer/CNC programmer

the customers, outside sales, inside sales, engineers, and architects i deal with are idiots.

i can pretty much do what i want...few i work with actually understand the technical side of building doors and windows.

i pretty much do whatever the fuck i want.

pay sucks...not bad, but not great...but i love what i do. i can drive around the city in which i live and see my doors and windows on super high end houses.

How do you feel about this door, user?