Still not my president. IDGAF.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UOed-P0qmc8
zazzle.com/make_your_own_large_t_shirt-235803611660247587
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol u mad

Get a job OP

0/10 you love trump

LIKE IT OR NOT, HE DID GRAB YOU BY THE PUSSY.

lmao regardless of what u think he still is president lolololololololololol loser

Not mine either. I will never say "president Trump" out loud.

and no one cares

Go back to Mexico you illegal fuck

>man worth millions
>has his own star
>about to be president of the most powerful country on earth
>implying he gives one fuck about you flipping off his star

ok then get the fuck out of America because if he's not your president then youre not an American and if youre not American then you don't belong in America

aw, poor baby, the special snowflakes are melting

Emma Stone you'll never be a meme give it up doll

Emma Stone you'll never be a meme give it up doll

Ayo boi, boi look 'ere. Look 'ere boi. Words, ya see, words, are symbols. Symbols, ya. And these symbols, see, can represent things other than they literal meaning, ya get me? Now get yoself back ta English class 'for I tan ya.

googoo gaga b8 b8

youtube.com/watch?v=UOed-P0qmc8

whiny faggot

You look like a surfer with ptsd

"Obama, you're fired."

you'll never be able to with the cock in the back of your throat

calm down princess you'll move out of your dad's basement someday

you tried

lol - Baron Trump could buy and sell you, OP. And he's only 10! You're a fucking loser with a capital L. Your choices over the next 8 years of President Trump's Administration will determin the rest of your life. Join us to help Make America great Again, or stay the pathetic, angry, burden on society you are today.

i bet you were absolutely pissed that the choir sang all those patriotic songs as people looked onward and proud when the peaceful transfer of power took place...

Faggot ass OP, kinda hot tho

A question to all anti-trump people:

If you don't like him being president so much, why don't you just leave the country?

I DID leave!

Less than a week after the election, I got in touch with a college friend who lives in France. Got everything in order, and now I'm happily living in Montpelier.

>not living in America
>no longer an American
why the fuck you still being a whiny faggot?

Welcome in Montpellier then !

You can always go back to hiding in your basement.

Get a haircut and a job you pussyboi

Grow up OP. This is how our country works. He's your president, my president, and Hilary's.

Further more a nation cannot stand divided; so you and liberal America need to hop on the train or get left behind.

>mfw nobody posted mighty photoshops of this pic yet
>mfw i have no face

Dont worry OP your not the only level headed American out there. He may hold the office but hes not my president. He didnt earn it and niether did Hillary for that matter. Fuck Trump this Mango Mussolini faggot is gonna have a horrible 4 years, maybe 8 if nobody steps to the plate, but at least 4 years of tripping over himself and all these right wing cunts are just kids or adults with the mentality of children who think daddy Trump is gonna fix everything. Good luck with that you fucking redneck idiots. FUCK TRUMP FUCK TRUMP FUCK TRUMP

I just want to stamp communist faces into concrete forever. I'm happy with Donald Trump 'cos they seem to hate him. That and he doesn't strike me as a complete establishment scumbag.

holy shit, do you want some cheese with your whine?

>MFW

U mad? Lol

>he didn't earn it
????

Then shut the fuck up you retarded expat, your opinion on our politics no longer matters. Instead you should be focusing on French Trump: Marine Le Pen. Do us all a favor, and start bitching about her instead.

now you are starting to see the glaring retarded mentality of the butthurt special snowflakes.

>blah blah blah level headed
>proceeds to use buzzwords that show otherwise
>claims Trump isn't his president which can only be true if he's not a citizen

Cause they are poor liberals that cant even afford to pay attention.

This guy decides who his president is. Pouts. Tells everyone else they have a kid mentality. Holy shit, the irony in this has me splitting sides.

>people who voted for trump have a childish mentality
>but hes NOT MY PRESIDENT. FUCK TRUMP FUCK TRUMP!!
do you not see the irony? The democrats couldnt see their irony the entire election- maybr tgats why youre losers and donald trump is potus

can we make a T-shirt of this?

But you will be thinking it

Until you can support yourself and pay your bills no one cares.

zazzle.com/make_your_own_large_t_shirt-235803611660247587

Hey, get a job!

I'm praying for a nuclear apocalypse.

See you in hell faggot.

Sorry bout that, you faggot pajama boy!!

top kek
SO much this

Dubs checked.
Truth checked.
This user gets it.
YOUR choices, user. Not Trump's.