I'm agefluid, this means sometimes I identify as a 5 year old, sometimes as a full grown adult, or both, or neither...

I'm agefluid, this means sometimes I identify as a 5 year old, sometimes as a full grown adult, or both, or neither, depending on the situation.

I can't help it if I'm sometimes attracted to other children. Sex with children for age dysphoric people should not be considered a crime. We have rights.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/dWYM4VN
theguardian.com/society/2013/jan/03/paedophilia-bringing-dark-desires-light
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wtf its not a crime so that you guys can't have sex

It's a crime so that children don't have to be forced into something they don't want to do

Good luck with that

Coercion is always harmful. There should be laws in place to prevent that, however they should not be so over-generalizing.

We advocate equal rights for consenting people, regardless of age, gender, race or species

>sometimes I identify as a 5 year old, sometimes as a full grown adult
I know what you mean Sup Forumsro. I self identify as black when i'm home in the valley, but the other day I was in the mountains feeling straight up caucasian.

> I'm a pedo who needs his balls cut off

You funny cunt.

Are you saying trans-race is real? I have heard of it but I wasn't sure. Sorry, I do not mean to disrespect you.

Damn, if faggots actually start claiming theyre agefluid, i might have to kill myself

go back to tumblr

Kek. Black people dont ski. I get it

So wait..... OP is a pedo and they're trying to justify having sex with children? Yea if you can go and kill yourself that'd be great.

Op is a pedofaggot

I identify as a pedo killer sooooo

b8 detected

No, not a pedo. Pedosexuals are age-fixed people that like children. I'm not sure if it's okay or not, there's a lot of debate about it now and no one is sure, but it's definitely not what we are.

That's harmful and should not be encouraged. There's nothing wrong with sex with children that does not cause physical harm, especially if it's only oral

>That's harmful and should not be encouraged.
I do not care
>There's nothing wrong with sex with children
Except that's where you're wrong
>that does not cause physical harm, especially if it's only oral
Incorrect yet again. Sigh you pedos are very ignorant and dumb. This is why I find it pathetic that the police find it hard to track you babyfuckers down yet when I do it I do it in a heartbeat it's embarrassing that we have such dumb police nowadays.

It's not an equivalent argument. We don't expect children to have sex, period. If your 5 year old son tries to fuck someone's 5 year old daughter, it's immediately an issue.

You should seek out other age dysphoric persons to connect with.

Children are sexual beings, get over it. If you don't believe me, whip your dick out in front of a little girl and see what happens.

Hint: the media have been brainwashing you

Are you saying only trans people should be allowed to date other trans people?

You just triggered my feelings you CIS shit!!!!

>Children are sexual beings, get over it. If you don't believe me, whip your dick out in front of a little girl and see what happens.
Hahahahaha and why the flying fuck would I do that? Children don't attract me you retard. Also that is very stupid since children do not even like dicks. They're human beings btw they're not sexual since they haven't even grown enough. Fuck me your stupid. Seriously you pedophiles don't know shit. My god the stupidity off of you hurts.

>children do not even like dicks

ohhhhh boy. now i see where all this hatred stems from. you people are so naive

Lol baited cuck

If transgender people have rights, then why can't transage people? Answer me this.

Im not baited I just like playing along

not bait

>you people are so naive
Says the one who thinks that fucking children is ok

>baiting this hard

you the same twat that just installed mcaffee and is genderfluid?

Tumblrwoulddefendthis/10

Oh please, we all know you spiderman posters are just in denial. Why else would you keep showing up in those loli threads? You're obsessed and you need to accept what you are.

>be me
>be 2
>saw something shimmering and wiggling near the surface
>break off from the school
>just gonna play along
>metal pierced through cheek, playing along
>in bag, suffocating, playing along
>in fryer, playing along
>getting ate by a diabetic american 11 year old

>playing along

I dont expect an idiot to understand.

this

kek step and check

this is hate speech against an oppressed minority. kindly check your privilege.

Trump is a pedo anyways so he supports us

what is with all this hate?
wtf, i hate Sup Forums now

I know, I don't get it either. With all the cp this place is famous for you'd think the pedosexuals would rally to our cause. Alas no, smh.

>tfw this is actually something that will happen

sex dick

Mate, you're lying to yourself if you believe that shit. Children don't yet have the faculties or experience to be included in the sexual world, they're not ready yet.

You are only attempting to justify your kiddy fetish by spouting tumblr garbage and wording it so that you sound just as prosecuted as gays historically have been, when in reality you understand perfectly well how damaging to a developing child being coerced into sex is.

Stop what you're doing, rethink your life, and either get help or figure out how to control yourself. Or both.

we've set up a discord server for anyone that wants to lurk and/or support trans-age rights

discord.gg/dWYM4VN

You're wrong, lol.

Here read this

theguardian.com/society/2013/jan/03/paedophilia-bringing-dark-desires-light

this is going to be a good year, ageist cucks btfo

pedo boobs

I heard you like smegma

kek, if ageism becomes a thing I'm fucking gonna flip my shit.

livestream it

We're agequeer. We're real. Get used to it.

>Agequeer
>real
kys

you should start identifying as a red flag, cause you are one

THE EXPRESSION ON HER FACE IS JUST PERFECT

Yo I like loli as much as the next guy but if you're serious, seek professional help