Aight, I know this is not Mc Donalds, but lets give it a go???

Aight, I know this is not Mc Donalds, but lets give it a go???
Ask a guy that works for Burger King anything.
I'm not holdning back.

what is the pay like?

You ever cum in a burger? Cum in a drink? Cum in the kitchen? Cum on the premises or in the duty manager?

Do they make you run and not give you breaks for over 8 hours?

Do you work for Burger King?

Did you ever meet the King?

would you eat burger king?

Why don't you work at McDonalds?

Why did you faggots start making coloured buns?

burger king suck, here is guy that works for McDonalds and I can recommend for everyone... its very good and ez source of money...

That is if you don't mind law breaking manager, and want to work much harder then anyone making 20$/hour doing more complicated shit

Have you made one of those vegan burgers yet

McDonalds is garbage.

about 10 dollars an hour, which is our regular pay, but it's different if we work in weekends

Why do the batteries in my t.v remote die so quickly?

I mean, it would be easy, but there's heavy overwatch by my managers. Fucking pricks.

I get a break every 4th hour.

I do, sadly yes. I need the money

Clearly. Can't even spell "holding"

He's a hoax. :(

I'd really prefer not. We just throw shit together in some badly wrapped paper and call it food. But atleast we make sure the food is no older than 10 minutes before we waste it.

Working at BK doesn't make you special and nobody cares about what you do

Special? Fuck no, I just want to expose some shit.

Colored buns? We got regular and wholegrain buns.

Yes, we got a vegetarian whopper burger.

Fine. Expose away. I work at Burger King making Flame-Broiled Whoppers wearing paper hats. Would you like some fries with that?

Alright then, my apologies

where do you fry the country burger?

Hahaha, accurate.

Then expose. Why ask questions if you already know what to tell?

we fry it all in the same oven, which is pretty messy. it actually some of the nastiest shit i've seen in a kitchen, like the black slime running out of the sides and into a plastic bucket. nasty shit.

mmmm condensed carbon pudding. My favorite. I'll have a bucket with a diet coke.

hes referring to the black halloween buns, or currently we have a cheese collection promo on that has orange buns

for reference i also work for BK

Co-workers never wash their hands after handling our trash. We dump all our trash into a container, and it's not a demand to wash your hand afterwards. This also affects overall cleaning chemicals and stuff. AND people who makes the burgers, they dont use gloves.

samefagging, im aware the cheese collection promo is for my area and/or my country

ah, a fellow burger king worker. We suffer together.

can I ask if you can fry it in the fries oil? like where only the potatos are fried? will you do that?

What are chicken fries? What should we be warned about if we ever eat them?

that's actually pretty good. but not when i order a triple cheese chicken royale, and recieves it without a single slice of cheese. fucking retards-

Yeah sure, you just have to pay extra.

chicken cut into thin strips and breaded, cant remember if it claimed chicken breast or not but if it didnt, its shit tier chicken. also its fried so diabeetus

everything with chicken is safe, i can tell you that. we boil it in oil, and serve it with a fork, so that's clean.

but yeah, we've never been told what that meat really is. probably not even real chicken dude.

you liar