What to do on MDMA on my own? I do not have any friends who would be willing to do it with me...

what to do on MDMA on my own? I do not have any friends who would be willing to do it with me, they only smoke weed and i'm quite a introvert so going out to a pub is not an option and talking to sober people sucks anyway

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rEUxlwb2uFI
youtube.com/watch?v=4ih1zD_Mejc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pills suck, try real mdma not rat poison, and if you are not in a crowded place with loud music and sweaty people, there's no point in doing it either

club + techno/house music. that's all

Get a coloring book. It may not seem like much but you're gonna have a lot of fun with all the colors once the shit kicks in.

don't bother.

>he thinks the meth sprinkled with trace amounts of mdma is any better than pressed pills

dude...

take one, and masterbate the entire time.

>talking to sober people sucks anyway

then go to a place where 75% of the people are tripping. (techno clubs etc)

Music, fiddle with your dick, youtube is awesome, some vidya is good. If you play an instrument that is also pretty fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=rEUxlwb2uFI

This video is sick when rolling

you dont need to be at a festival or club to enjoy mdma.....jeez what a dick

Is this your first time on MDMA?

Listen to your favourite music, dance. Explore new music.
Go outside for a walk, maybe take a backpack with a waterbottle.
Force yourself to eat a little bit
Smoke weed/cigarettes

smoking is so nice no mdma

I don't do drugs anymore, but when I did, i did drugs produced by friends of mine and I always knew what I was taking, then I got a job, surprise blood exams, and the fun was over, but had a great time and, this is for everybody, DRUGS AREN'T EVIL, BUT SOMETIMES EVIL PEOPLE SELL THEM, SO KNOW THE DRUG, KNOW THE DEALER, AND ONLY THAN, HAVE FUN

you don't need to, of course, you can also go with a snowboard downhill on grass, it just ain't the same thing tho

Doing MDMA on your own is often considered a more psychedelic and likely introspective experience than doing it with lots of people. You could watch TV, listen to music, dance, think about life/reality/existence, etc. Basically everything you'd do during a solo trip on a traditional psychedelic.

I wouldn't suggest going balls to the wall and rolling your face off unless you're experienced in MDMA. ~125mg of good shit will have you feeling real good

>
This plus buy a test kit for $10 online. Test your shit and weigh your doses kids, and you'll have nothing to fear

MDMA is not really considered a "healthy" drug.
so it's better to "waste" the trip on something big

checked

>this your first time on MDMA
i've done it plenty of times on my own and loved it but it was kind of boring, didn't have any activities planned and ended up playing dota with a friend

>lies about knowing someone who produces mdma

okay slappy

i have no clue if it exist or not because its been a good 15 years since I partied, but dancesafe set up right at the entrance of the party and would test pills for free

I also suggest chatting on tripsafe.me with other fucked up people. That can be fun as well

That's really cool that they tested for free. I wish that more people had the mentality of harm reduction, like that, rather than just "oh don't do drugs."

People are always gonna get fucked up, why not help be safe, right?

But there are people that produce drugs, and they have friends, so somehow someone has to know some other one that produces drugs, I don't know how shit where you live work, but here where I live there are people you can talk to, real people, that do things, go to the bar, have some beer, not the breaking bad shit with 2 weirdos with no contact with nobody, anyhow weren't people that produce 10kg per day, usually small quantities to have fun with friends

get your most comfy clothes, lay in your bed, listen to good music pref. with earbuds.
don't take half of the pill, take a quarter @start, and then each time you want to increase the duration.
I've done it many times by myself, but I don't really enjoy it anymore.
if you're into it smoke.. I don't even smoke, but when I used to do mdma/x I smoked like 2 packs within 6hrs
oh also.. listen to this:
youtube.com/watch?v=4ih1zD_Mejc

yw

Uh. What's it like pretending you've done ecstasy?

I never did MDMA alone, but I imagine I would be watching my favourite movies. My guess is I would end up watching the whole Lord of the Rings trilogy. I think I'd be smoking some weed as well.

big EDM show, small tier shows aren't worth the wasted goods

what's the point of smoking weed while doing mdma? i literally can't feel anything when i roll

it can be very introspective doing it alone

find some nice things to touch, dipping your finger in sugar for example is amazing

listen to your favourite music, some new music and some music you know you don't like, you may end up with a new perspective

i feel weird

Well, how much MDMA are we talking here?

I never take a high dose at once, I usually spread the pill or powder out for a long duration of a 'medium high', if you want to call it that.

And when you're on your 'medium high', smoking weed with it is quite cool.

go out on it just having a few drinks, I have dome this many times and it always ends up with interesting convos with strangers, maybe some flirting and generally a good night. Obvs better with a friend, but you will always have fun out on it

got some questions.

first time was a week ago, someone who isnt me took 1/4 of a pill... didnt feel shit, but i have high anxiety, very very high in public. then a line of speed. still didnt feel shit but i was drinking hard at this point

then something called 'myth' 2-methylamino-1-p-tolylpropane-1-one, также известный как 4-methylmethcathinone, 4-methylephedrone, 4-

that shit. it was like coke but brown podwer.

so someone who isnt me takes it and vomits, hard. then it kicks in, basically coke+ecstasy + meth!??

calmed down, more confident.

someone who isnt me took 3 lines total over the night, and puked every time. others took more stayed fine

ill tell you what, that hangover sucked. maybe cause first time, but on 4th day still reported feeling of nausea.

not recommended...wondering if u heard of it?

I've never done meth or meow meow. its not that popular here in europe.
you don't take 1/4 @ a party, you need to take at least half aka ~100mg to really feel it.
protip; don't mix to much.
not that I would know what I'm talking about

was just curious that all that mixing didnt add up to much until meow meow..

i guess line of speed isnt anything? and 1/4 does nothing like u said?

anyway fuck meow meow, stay away kids, do coke

inb4 asking its mdma processed in the "correct" way.
retards don't clean their mdma after fabricating creating that distinctive brown/dark brown color. They say it doesn't affect the EFFECT, which is true.. but hey enjoy your cancer after 20 years

Under a certain threshold, MDMA won't make you feel anything. You said you took a quarter of one pill, so you probably only had 25-50mg. I'm pretty sure you only really start rolling over 100mg

if you already have anxiety I wouldn't recommend speed. mdma/x is the way to go (imo). you just need to dosage correctly.
coke works too I guess, but cba risking to get addicted to it.

>on MDMA on my own
be friendless and miseable, because it's a party drug

this dude gets it

everyone taking drugs in solitude are fucking either losers of addicts.

Speaking from experience... NEVER do pills or Mandy alone.
All you want to do is talk to people and there are no people... so you end up calling everyone in your phone book telling them you love them at 4am and then you make everyone hate you.

pop a quarter at home /50mg, set the mood, listen good music, wear comfy clothes, watch trippy vids. Its just that its mainstream to party on X / M but doing it at home can be just as fun (probably even more)
its just that people would put a stamp on that behavior "druggy"

you probably took to much. if you're at home you should dosage ~30-50mg

Go for a walk with headphones in.. if you are and anxious person just wesr 7 pairs of sunglasses. But walking with music is the way to do it. Ive left clubs early while rolling just to walk while im high

No such thing as too much.

yes mdma

when you're at home and you take >80mg you're going to want to fucking jump, dance, scream, call your friends and tell them how much you love them, etc etc.
that's not what you want when you're taking it at home, trust me. After years of trying I find that the perfect dosage is 30-40mg. you'll just feel mellow, cozy, and want to listen to music.
protip; take a hot shower, its also amazing

Talking to sober people doesn't suck when you're rolling, artard.

looks like quality m8, where you from?

Go to YouTube
Type in a song you like to listen to
Follow links to other sings like that one
Repeat for 3-4 hours
Even better with good bourbon or scotch nearby

people just need to prepare before they start doing mdma/xtc at home. Set the mood, prepare music, make sure you're alone and no one will interrupt you.

thanks

like i said, no clue as to what any of that shit was, coke was always go to before, thx for heads up.

did mdma powder in ibiza, took a good amount (no clue though, just guessed) and it hit me, then in 20 mins i was having good time, but only for 10 mins, as soon as anxiety crept up i was like 'the fuck am i doign here in the club' and went and sat by the beach and thought about my life. is that normal or did i just need more? tried taking a bit more actually, didnt help back at the club. anxiety really is a sobering bitch

>shower
Ah yea bruh showers are the shit on MDMA

the fuck, people above said under 80 u dont feel shit? what is 30-40, less than half a pill? what about in powder form?

I'd recommend taking xtc @ the club (usually half a pill/~100mg)
and if you're at home or just with friends chilling, party, etc. take MDMA. If you dont have a scale.. used to always take 1 lick (lick finger and insert into mdma powder), then suck it off and drink something sweet. > or take a tiny crystal and swallow with water.

I find that mdma is more mellow and makes me want to just chat and stuff, while xtc (obv. since its higher dosage) makes me want to jump, dance, and well, just GOGOGO
if you're gonna take 80mg AT HOME, ALONE you're gonna have a bad time, period.

its all about to effect you want to achieve. if you want to jump and dance in your room and act as if you're inside a club while listening to music with your speakers on beyond loud while fist pumping and your jaw going crazy, then yes. >80mg

also; best combi ever done in my life (multiple times)> XTC + 2CB

cool, learned something new today.

Excision was in vegas last Saturday i quad dropped than took a orange tesla I rolled for probably 10 hours