New thread Boxxy/Catie

Forever Queen

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy
kkkknights.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hi dude!!

How's it going dude?

Nice dude. A lot of days since I as posted here... Thanks god I'll be bree next Wednesday.

How's you? Anything new here?

Nah, nothing new.

So glad it's the weekend and I can get trashed.

Stella?

Oh yes

Nice. I'm going to drink next week like if it was the end of the world.

Lmao, I don't blame you.

Where's everyone? There were a couple of guys more some weeks ago...

Who is this monkey-faced twat?

They'll be here later probs

My cousin met her at a party in Burbank last year. They ended up fucking. He said it was totally sub-par. She got shit all over his dick, and violently queefed at the end.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy

>Queen

Austists like repetition. Seriously, stop posting this obsessive shit literally 10 times a day. It's pathetic. I'm almost convinced it's a bot poster but it's probably the same pathetic, stank ass, dirty mother fucker in a roach infested basement beating his microdick to someone who would be completely revolted by them in real life.

u like boxxy, user?

Bed time. Good night!

Night night dude.

Hey hey

sup sup

BOOOOZE

bought 30 cans

Nice nice

Catie sure is upset! I am glad my the God Emperor has risen! This feels so new and fresh!

I wish I wasn't at work.

Yeeup

Fucking so glad that shit is over for this week

Sorry I haven't been around my laptop screen isn't fixed and for a while my phone wouldn't charge.

No probs. Haven't missed very much.

Tonight its vodka for me

Not a lover of it. Żubrówka vodka is pretty good though if you can get it wherever you are.

Banned in America though I think.

Yeah, i don't think i've seen it in quebec either. I this shit. Its pretty good. The best vodka is always the one that you can't say the name kek. What are you kiding me i can't post a pic that i took with my phone because its over 2mb. Fuck that

Yeah that jap fucked the filesize.

This one

Catie could never love, or even like, a bigot like you.

Lol, you don't even know me.

Not like I'd ever get the chance anyway, so I don't really give a fuck.

How could you know faggot

I know you enough to know that you can never resist referring to Sup Forums's owner as a "jap", "chink" or some other racial epithet when you bitch about him reducing the file size, as if he took away something that you're entitled to.

Are you seriously on Sup Forums complaining that I used the word jap?

Get a grip.

Dude Sup Forums is THE most racist site i've ever seen. Calling the creator a jap is fucking nothing compared to some of the other shit that i've seen

Dat thicc Catie doe

Sup Forums is not the most racist site. That would be the KKK site.

kkkknights.com/

That video triggered me.

Just saying your queen Catie hates you.

That i've never seen. I don't fucking on fucking kkk site you fucking racist. Kek

Again how would you know

Maybe she does, and maybe she doesn't. She can think whatever the fuck she wants of me really.

I'd love her whatever she thought of me.

Well the Sup Forums war is long gone. I don't see we could making any negative effect with thise boxxy thread

*how we could

The only thing negative about these threads is the retard that thinks spamming black dicks will make me stop posting.

gg

yo wtf wrong wit that negroes dick!>??? looks like a spider creeped on the crackity shit fucking nasti std ridden niggas

>being a 26 yr old virgin neet in 2017
>still obsessed over this frumpy attn whore

Agreed

lol why are you btfo'ing these neets with black cock they like that shit, white cock triggers them, they actually can't fathom that shit