Is he a nu-male?

Is he a nu-male?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w3LfcE-R6N8
instagram.com/p/BHQfF7fB8Ok/
youtube.com/watch?v=IERGKjwBAHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably. Tim likely is too. A lot of gen x comedians are because they're stuck in time and don't know the current political climate and end up basing their political views on early 2000s shit.

He's tall but pudgy

I don't know about that, but Eric is definitely the lesser of the pair. Tim can be pretentious and everything, but I think it's one of the rare cases where the straight man of the group is blatantly the funniest.

It's an act dummy

As a fan of Tim and Eric he was horrible in that Aziz netflix show

Nothing Tim & Eric have ever made has been funny.

Everything about that show was horrible though.

>balding
>faggy glasses
>lame beard

That would be a yes

youtube.com/watch?v=w3LfcE-R6N8

you don't understand the term

shit i'd be one if i could keep my dick this wet

instagram.com/p/BHQfF7fB8Ok/

>You know how 90s public access shows are funny sometimes? Well we do the same thing but on purpose!

wow what geniuses

youtube.com/watch?v=IERGKjwBAHg

No.

Their work is basically apolitical and chaotic neutral, and it's too hardcore to be nu-male.

Nu-males' work is always stunted by a self-policing impulse to avoid being offensive or off-narrative. SJWs always have to make everything strictly about the political cause and can't risk going outside the lines..

These guys, at least in their work, are more A E S T H E T I C, which is apolitical.

he directed the whole series

I don't know who that is, but with this face I can imagine him with a yarmulke rubbing hands.

>>balding
>>faggy glasses
>>lame beard

you forgot he is a jew

Then why does every nu-male love Tim and Eric?

base internal male instinct

they want to supplicate the people they know, but deep down they are still men

NO

Check his appearence on WTF with Marc Maron

I watched that vodka ad with Zack Galifinakis or whatever and he makes this weird sounding "laugh" looking like he's in pain. Is that supposed to be funny? Are Tim & Eric even supposed to be funny or is it all post-ironic satire trash

I doubt it. He's too pretentious and contrarian.

How unfortunate

Jesus he's a giant.

Go look at his Instagram.

He travels the world eating at the best restaurants with slutty art bitches. Occasionally he makes a music video for Diplo.

Tim Heidecker makes dad rock albums about Glendale, CA.

Can confirm
He came into the art museum I worked at a few years back.
Dude has his own harem

Doesn't matter, nothing changes the fact that Tim is the only good part of the duo

I remember he recently posted on Twitter after some random sjw controveries. It was pretty subtle but it basicly boiled down to fuck those guys.

I was kinda suprised. Thought it was pretty based. I need to go find it.

We'll it was either him or tim that posted it.

I am inclined to agree with this a lot of leftist comedians mean well but have some issues with not understanding the political climate anymore, many of them I think want to just return to the 90s.

Despite my issues with the man this brings me slight happiness.

I always wondered what its like being one those women bloodsuckers that hang around rich famous guys.

Must suck to be them once they get old and their looks fade

they made a tweet bashing trump so yes

SURVEY TIME

would you rather be nu male

or

neckbeard?

Neckbeard

i'm already a neckbeard and life is suffering. nu male so at least i can be happy

nu males atleast get girls and have a cause. neckbeards are worthless

OP is a faggot.

Neckbeards are usually liberals, they are mostly the more corpulent of the numales.

>nu males atleast get girls

Ha.

Fuck no, their style of comedy is literally anti-PC. Reminder that he directed this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=wO89_H7GqaQ

>numales at least get girls

neckbeards detected

He truly is an ass connoisseur.

Looking through his instagram, I'm starting to think his drug of choice is coke.

There is a video of him, some chick on her knees holding onto his leg, and a dog behind her ostensibly humping her.

He's swirling his hand around her back going "YY-YEAH-THAT'S IT!! YEAH" jokingly but in a very frenzied voice.

He's starting to come off more and more like the people in the Comedy.

Just look at him

So then these guys are nu-males too because they look a certain way

:^)

he's based and so is Tim. y'all are giant faggots

>He's starting to come off more and more like the people in the Comedy.
Kek, I hadn't made that connection yet but you're absolutely right. The way he acted in the snapchat story that screengrab is from was almost exactly the same as his character in that film. Including frantic singing and dancing.