What does Sup Forums think of this qt and her music?

What does Sup Forums think of this qt and her music?

>What does Sup Forums think of this qt
looks ugly
>and her music?
idk lol

i really wish people would either post the name of the artist in their post or the filename. i know i can just reverse image search, it would just save like 10 seconds per post for everyone who wants to be invested in the discussion.

>What does Sup Forums think of this qt
Stop objectifying her
>and her music
I like her music a lot

she sub-Sup Forumscore ugly
she really isn't classically beautiful and the heroin clearly shows but she seems like a very nice person with unique and cute features. I enjoyed her album but I hope she tones down the reverb on the next one and makes something a bit more removed from the Keaton Henston whine core thing.

i had a girl with eyes like that in school
she breathed through her mouth and talked really slowly and was also a huge sjw
its amazing how mad she could get without changing facial expression

check em quints

Who?

holy shit same

bushy eyebrows are my weakness

maybe that one eye looking off to the side is where they planted the thought-control chip lmao

looks like a dude

i think youre on to something

I absolutely love julien. She comes off as a depressing and suicidal chick in her songs, but if you watch her interviews she's very upbeat and happy. As soon as I got to learn about her being a lesbian, I was shattered. I listened to early public castration by swans on repeat to numb myself from the pain

never heard of her, just listened to some of her songs / youtube videos

I think I just fell in love

I saw her live last month in a cathedral type church and it was among the top 3 shows I've ever seen. I'd been in love with her music for a year or so, and the acoustics of the church fit her sound so well

Ugly as hell

Her eyes point in different directions.

>her being a lesbian
I don't know why you're upset, It's not like you were gonna fuck her anyway

a man can dream user

It means she likely hates men and converted to lesbianism out of spite. No one's actually a real lesbian.

Not sure if serious

Looks like Julian Casablancas

Pic related

I can see that, Julian is even more of a chinless though