Wwyd thread, pic related. Replies get replies

Wwyd thread, pic related. Replies get replies.

these threads are cringe af you lonely 14 year old creeps

Wwyd to these three?

Take their phones, set them to record video.
Shove those phones up their ass as far as I can reach.
Take a kitchen knife and cut theme until I can take the phone out through their belly buttons.
Rape as and cut until I literally fuck them apart.

do you have something against us downy cucks, user?

Trying to decide if I'd fuck lefts ass or face bent over like that. Either way I wanna fuck her so full of cum she goes up a dress size.

Forgot pic. Wwyd?

Fuck lefties tits while right sits on her face, cum on both their faces. Middle can watch. Pic related wwyd?

Foursome

Bamp

right needs getting drunk, even better on the verge of passed out then fucked

Wwyd? Same girl as right in

get her on her own in those woods, and nature will follow, i'd have to have my every way with her

Pin her legs behind her ears before I go balls deep into her ass, then I'll make her beg me to nut all over her face!

Wwyd?

duhhhhh
duhhh wot wud u do duhhhhh
duhhhhhhh I wud lik her pusey nd den fuck her pusey
duhhhhh
duhhhhh wwyd duhhhhhhhhh
wwyd duhhhhhhhh
duhhhh mayke suk my cox nd den cum on face duhhhhhhhhhh
duhhhhhh
duhhhhhhhhh wwyd duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
wwyd
duhhhhhhhhh

thank you for this intelligent post

"WIWD" is either "STFU" and dump noodz, or else "GTFO" with this permavirgin cancer.

facefuck making sure my cock never leaves her mouth. drop a load down the back of her throat

Tie her up and spank every inch of her body. When im done ill fuck her ass and make her clean me off with her mouth.

pick one

left, invade her home at night and fuck her, i think she'd be a struggle but it'd just make it more fun

Left one on dick,
Middle one on balls,
Third one on asshole

Which one? And what?

ask her to put on yoga pants and ask her to bend over

remove her panties grab her hips and fuck her bareback in middle of a group of people while i put my tongue down her throat. cum inside her. then let other men use her

Titty-fuck the one on the left

Take a shit then lay in bed with legs up so girl on the left cleans my asshole with her mouth until I cum. She obviously eats the cum when I'm done

take her to star wars night at the laser light show

Force her to kneel down and suck. I'd grab her hair and push her head up and down on my dick until I cum in her mouth. She'll had to present it on her tongue and then swallow it.

rough skullfuck so her makeup smears. cum on her face. repeat

Nothing. Why is she sitting so close to the garbage can? Nasty ass bitch

offer her a few bucks to suck my cock

get on the ground with my cock ut, sit her on me while i fuck her asshole and finger her pussy with legs wide spread so that everyone can see how wet the slut gets

Offer them both $1000 for a 3some, no condom, cum all over both of them.

bamp

have her blow me until her saliva drips down between her breasts then finish in mouth

pick one and WWYD

WWYD to Haili?