youtube.com/watch?v=IrBlmpqh8T0
youtube.com/watch?v=5rgHYP0dD_4
youtube.com/watch?v=V8Qo46yrwNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice trips

>be me
>17yearold g12
>play football and rugby. Generally good with ladies
>drunkenly ask out qt. Says yes. We hit it off until I find put she's super against hate speech
>fuckingfag.jpeg
>break it off. Use another chick to get over her
>end up getting attached to new chick. I really like her Sup Forums
>get friend zoned after making out with her. Found out she used me
>notfeelinsohot
>drunkenly ask for a second chance with original qt. She says yes
>score
>wake up two days later realizing why I broke it off before
>kms I'm gonna have to do it again
>break it off. Feel like shit but better than dating a feminist
>all her friends start hating me making up rumors
>whole highschool hates me now
>even my friends are starting to hate me
>walk past qt and friends one day
>qt doesn't look, friend 1 looks at me disgusted, friend 2 coughs in my face
Doesn't feel good having an entire school gossip about hating you Sup Forums

I'm completely into cp to a point where normal woman don't turn me on anymore
What should I do? Cold turkey?

Shouldn't have been a cuntsicle.

an hero faget

Hit up Chuck E Cheese and find yerself some meat

recent break up, now I wanna rap about Fucking her dead body, but I'm no edgefag, so not only am I alone, it's just turning into a solid some where in my torso

I don't eat feel sick. I eat feel sick.

youtube.com/watch?v=UlunjmpaRVU

>another rejection from a film festival for my short film
>gf loves me, i don't feel anything for her but I don't want to hurt her
>we have to break up in 4 months anyway
>my main board is Sup Forums and it's constantly spammed with Sup Forums-b8 and cuck threads
>can't find enjoyment from anything other than film
>wondering if im actually just a hack

That happens when you act like a cunt

you're a cunt, you deserve it.

feels thread? i think this is related

You broke up with her because she doesn't like hate speech???

Gabe is dead :(

I think I made the wrong choice in schooling. going to school for law. have no fucking clue if I'll be any good at it, I seem to be pretty good at polsci courses which is what I need to major in but I don't know if that has anything to do with actually being a lawyer. Rents say I would be good at it but I'm not sure if they actually believe that or if they do but they just say that bc they're my parents. Classes are getting harder and harder for me, I'm not sure if I can keep up. sometimes I take vicodin to knock myself out to deal with the stress. any tips? I feel bad for bitching about my life and I know people have it worse than me

>Boohoo life is too hard

last one
probably not even real, but on the off-chance...

This was after the whole election thing. The day that trump got elected she posted things on snap chat and ig talking about how only cis white males are safe and how she is so dissapointed that she has to live on a society where trump could get elected. That's mostly why I broke it off. She seemed crazy

lots of people need second chances, i went to school to become a chef and that passion eventually turned into hate, people dont really want to pay and want you to live for the job if your first try doesnt work out it doesnt mean its over for everything

youtube.com/watch?v=HSg3tBzAVFk

If anyone saw La La Land, then you know

I constantly feel like I'm headed straight to being pic related

This one included

It kinda reminds me of this video youtube.com/watch?v=IrBlmpqh8T0

Entering this thread was a mistake

I dont understand how you dont see yourself in the wrong. Then again you're underage.

It's never a mistake dude, after all, you need to feel.

We all do.

>dreamt about my highschool sweetheart which i havent talked to in 7 years

Its like my brain wants me to feel like shit

I'm in love with a girl who lives on the other side of the world and has a boyfriend.
We were both on exchange in Japan and were in the same class. She still writes me
almost daily, and she is so friendly, kind, caring and beautiful.

But I will never have her.

On the bright side, I have managed to turn my frustration into pretty good fuel at the gym.

Please don't 404, someone dump or something

It will pass.

I'm jealous of my best friend and I really hate it. We look completely different, he's taller than me but skinny. I'm shorter than him but more muscular and toned we spend a lot of time shirtless at work. But he gets girls and I can't, I think he just has a better personality. When he does something it's "oh haha, so flirty and playful" when I do the same thing "ew, that's so creepy", I know it's petty, I know its sad but I can't stand always being shown up. Him ALLWAYS being the better one, I fucking hate it. I hate it because he's the kindest person in the world to me and I love him like a brother. I just can't help feeling jelous every time we're around other people. It's really grinding me down every time we have a social interaction all eyes are on him just... Fuck. I'm sorry for ranting And I know how stupid and petty and fucking silly it is, it just gets me down always being #2.

Guys haven't you noticed a kind of "quality" drop in feels threads? Back in 2015 there was one every day, they lasted for hours and people were telling stories and dumping loads of pictures all the times and everyone was supporting eachother and then those threads just stopped, there's barely any feels threads no w and they are, well, mostly empty

I got you bro

I feel you bro, try to be different, don't try to be as good as him, don't play his game, make your own rules and people will like you as much

Think that, for example, "quiet hot guy" is quite as popular a sterotype as "blonde blue-eyed woman"

thanks dude, wish I had my folder but my HDD broke down a few weeks ago

I'll dump some that I saved back in 2015. It's not much, but it's a start

I wish i could get a gf at least once.
Just to know how it feels like.

thanks, I'll be lurking

Bringing in the 2015 stuff

mass bump incoming

Thanks bro, we've been friends for a long time and I always hate being in his shadow

Just out of curiosity, where are you from?

my dump is over

Aww geez bro...

Fuck this one hits me everytime

>legacy captcha: PLACE CALLE

>be me
>be 17 year old
>lead normal life
>suddenly mum gets lung cancer
>leaves a small but decent amount of money before she went, said "it's not enough to live off it but maybe enough to materealize a dream"
>dies
>step-father who promised mum to keep me untill I'm done with school suddenly throws me out as soon as she died
>can't move in with my dad because he has a single room apartment as is barely living off welfare
>its_too_much_to_handle.jpg
>fail at school, they let me "take a year off"
>do my driver's license in the meantime, was a petrolhead for all of my life
>go ahead and buy dream car
>barely able to afford it, have to unregister it and drive something more economical instead
>meanwhile apply for welfare so I have a bed to sleep in and am able to buy myself food

>the car works like a miracle
>I don't even need to drive it. Just sitting in and looking at it is like therapy
>suddenly being ripped out of childhood brought all sorts of problems with it (lawsuits and stuff) but I managed it all somehow without killing myself
>fast forward 1,5 years
>eventually drop out of school completely, start a job, kiss a girl, have a road trip by myself, decide to re-enlist in school
suddenly
>Ding dong, it's the German state
>"we've noticed that you have a nice car and simultaneously claimed benefits for liek a year before getting a job and funding youself"
>"you'll have to pay us back every single penny"

>mfw depending on how much of the time I recieved help from the state they want to be paid back it could be that even if I sold the car I wouldn't be able to pay it all off
>tfw I'm being punished for having money that my mother worked and paid taxes for
>tfw I gotta sell the only thing in my life that brought me joy

pic related

Fuck...

Thanks for it

man that's unfortunate as fuck

make kite out of parachute and airplane aluminum. wait for favorable wind, vault over gorge, eat grass.

My girlfriend has terminal cancer, she was just readmitted to the hospital again on Monday because of kidney pain, find out the cancer has spread to her kidneys, the Dr.s have her on a potent cocktail of various painkillers which have her in la la land, in between sessions of nodding out she asks me "if we can rent a beach house when she gets better so all of her friends and family can be together" I say "yes anything you want baby" but we both know they probably won't be releasing her from the hospital this time, I hold it together until she nods off again then just lose it, bawling like a child, I love her so much (pic related)

UK my dude

Damn bro. Im sorry. That hit me right in the feels

youtube.com/watch?v=5rgHYP0dD_4
kinda gay but i don't care.
Thinking more about my highschool gf than the one I have now.
Feels like I can't be the purest form of in love anymore ever, we're just great friends who fuck, but am I in love? I don't know Sup Forums

wow dude, you win it for saddest man today, is there any chance at all she'll get through?

Ah thought you were from somewhere else. I have a friend who acts like you described. And I just wanted to say I am sorry if I made him feel less than he is. Because in all honesty. Yes I am a tad better at social interraction. But in research, science, job related things etc. he is the supperior man by FAR.

I hope she gets better. I'll keep her in my prayers.

This world's an unfortunate one.

youtube.com/watch?v=V8Qo46yrwNA
Keep it up.

Sometime I feel like that, I'm in a similar situation. I'm the more academic of us. But there's some sort of charm he has that I just don't have, I'm not socially INEPT at all, I'm an actor in my spare time so I'm not autismo levels of awkward, but he just has a way with people I don't have and being over shadowed by him constantly just grinds me down. I'm just getting this all out tbh because i would never say any of this to his face