Why doesn't Erdogan just fuck off? Why do you subhumans support him?

Why doesn't Erdogan just fuck off? Why do you subhumans support him?

Turks are brainlets.

>Why do you subhumans support him?
Because they're subhuman duh

Almost all of the mass media supports him therefore less educated people who has no access to less biased information support him.

What are your reasons to dislike him?

why should we? he sets fire on your sissy european asses. thats why i vote for him

>secular, democratic, Western friendly

Kek

Hasnt the gdp per capita like quadrupled under his government?

I wonder whats going on in Cyprus

>subhumans

Really made me think.

Turkey imported kurds to its half of Cyprus

i hope you keep pissing him off. and he sends you another 3 mil syrians who want to rape your mothers.

normie country

I love how Europe is so fucking stupid they allow him to do this

Turkey had the potential and they just followed the recipe Kemal Derviş (minister of economy or some shit before AKP) wrote to use it.

And problem is mostly about social/political stance of him which you probably have some ideas about.

turkey is full of syrains

>give people credit cards
>they buy stuff
>everyone and their dog is indebted now
Voilà.

turkish cypriots skewing the shit out of it

>allow him to do

excuse me. how did you prevent syrians to go to closest greek island which is 3 kms ahead of izmir? you are lucky erdogan is dumb as fuck. if there was us kemalists ruling turkey we wouldnt let any single syrians stay here.

after some time
when you think about it
turkish nation is as useless as american
with low iq
there are even more retarded nationalists

Will you send 'em back after the war?

didn't he build a wall now? (like 3 km into Syria)

But wasn't Kemal a non interventionist? If you'd follow his teachings you wouldn't wan't to incite global pressure or political strife.

The thing is its even lower than Turkey. Might be poor kurds like said

debt per house is pretty low here

was he? then why wasn't he content with the land allied powers had assigned to him?

Do refugees get something like free college education in European countries? If they do, is there any kind of data about what they choose?

Well anybody would be pissed if you'd almost be ignored as hard as they did with Italy. But yeah apart form that iirc he drove very non-interventionist policy.

>us
you mean you and one friend of yours who isn't in prision yet?

But syrians bring this shit to themself, Assad was one of the most liberal rulers in the middle east, he started the darmascus spring befor left wing libtards went full apeshit.

Beheading 101 and trucking driving 103

In some countries like the Scandis everybody gets free education

would be enough to pay debts of greece to shitmany
and build a swimming wall around greece

thats why we took al bab. we will build cities in jarablus al rai manbij. most of them will forced to leave

He intended to build a Turkish nation state and just fought the western powers he saw as imperialist invaders. Also the land was assigned to the Sultan.
A very poor question my leafy friend.

In my uni, most of the Syrians i've met are taking city planning or civil engineering which is very reasonable for people who want to go back and rebuild their country. I just wondered if this is the case in Europe too.

He intended to do something and he did it by intervening.

What do you mean, college in british english or college in american english?
They must send there children to school here if they are under 18 and that includes grades 1 - 13 if thats your question.
If they can proof there qualifications they can apply to university for a german speaking or an english speaking course, like every german can with the propper qualification.
If it's free or not depends on the country, not on there status

>free

Here we can see one of the reasons Scotland didn't leave the UK, they get more free shit than the others.

In his eyes, the occupation was illegitimate so what he was doing was merely a reaction to an invasion, not intervention. As a proof, you can look at the defense pact he made with Greece Yugoslavia Bulgaria and Romania (i might be wrong about last two).
University

the guy on the left wonders if he let the stove on, but then he remembers that his whole house is gone

Well, terrorists call powers in control illegal occupiers all the time

>Be Turk
>Hate everything foreign

>there are ARABS in my uni
shit uni goes into the trash

but you are arab

what did you just call me you fucking leaf boi

an arab

what has brazil done to them hahaha

It is a question of legitimacy of control over land. He was influenced by French nationalist revolutionary ideas, and he saw a Turkish nation state having control over Turkish population legitimate. On the other hand, the British and the French saw their control legitimate from their point of view. These are also valid for Palestinian-Israeli conflict and Kurdish question in which both sides see eachother as terrorists in these two conflicts.

This data is bullshit, there no tutitions in Poland on public universities for citizens. Or is it hiw much foreigners pay?

No. They're all being given citizenship so they can vote for AKP.

He told the English to GTFO of Istanbul or he'd make them. The eternal anglo said yes but secretly sent reinforcements, negotiations were over before the reinforcements could come in so they had to get out regardless.

studying in poland must be shit

So Kurds aren't terrorists then, but based like ataturk in their legitimate struggle for a nation state.

the english would make istanbul better
turkish subhumans cant do anything right

I am not even Turkroach yet I reckon this guy did for Turkey more than any other cunt could do.

Bonus: If Americans and Europeans hate you, you're doing the right thing for YOUR country.

Why? German people for erasmus are not complaing about quality

>this guy did for Turkey more than any other cunt could do.
i could do everything better

I am a Greek

It's even harder considering Americans, Europeans, and the fucking Kurds are harassing you all the way on.

I still don't get your point

WE WUZ PHILOSOPHERS N SHIET

yes but the kurds would support me with killing every turk

poland is shit

EU is really a buttfuck of a shit.

It was previous goverment with some reforms and EU-Turkey trade deal which help turkish economy, no fucking Sultan

I imagine something with soccer

Ok

>harassing you all the way on.
not even 100 y ago turkey genocided 1 milion christians

i like how muslims perceive themselvs as victims always
imagine it was vice versa

From their point of view, yes. But from a Turkish nationalist's view, Turkey is right so this is a very shit way of looking at events and problems.
(I'm not a nationalist btw)

Turkey belongs to the Turkish people.
Not special snowflake Iranians.

no
it should be split
turks are subhumans and should not exist

No one ever says "I am a criminal" unless they were caught and forced to say it.

So where do Kurds belong?
(please dont spout memes we are having some nice shit going on with leaflet)

>calls others subhuman
>writes and chimps out like a subhuman

turks were caught
like germans
germans said sorry
the world forget that topic
turk subhumans
fucked it up

It's ironic considering Turks fucked the other guys harder than a Gorilla fucking a cat.

So the shitflinging nationalist circlefuck begins.
I'm outta here leafboi it was nice knowing you

turks are subhumans
human trash
like tropical africans or ukrainians

this. wtf turkey

>mean white muricans and europeans holding poor muslims down and putting coke in our kebabs

>the world forget that topic

Every German I have interacted with on the web seems to be in denial about the fact that what Nazi Germany did will NEVER be forgotten. It's literally taught to 5 year old kids all over the world, and Jews won't shut up about it all year long every single fucking year.

turkish history is full of evil
same with you arabic sandniggers

you filthy animal

>tfw my coworker is a maximum anti erdogan turk
>tfw he chimps out everytime I say Erdogan is the saviour of a united Turkey.

Lol don't you mean 1.5 memelion poor innocent arm*nians :(((

Iran.
They're genetically Iranian and they speak an Iranian language.
Or if they can accept being Turkish and don't backstab the nation at any given chance they can stay in Turkey.

>1 million christians

It was not enough, they should have genocided every christian and purged the world from armenians, lebanese and greeks

well would you like to speak about how your people gased and burned little children and forced people to work to death?

kill him
one subhuman less on the planet

Ziegenficker

hamood

I just hate christians

ficken jetzt deutsche frauen
kostenlos

>Ukraine and Romania

>you have a big statue of jesus
>most of the muslims hate christians

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

if you like muslims more than christians
then you are muslim

>muh backstab
Did Turks bakstabbed the Allied forces after WW1 by fighting against them? If he didn't, why would you call someone fighting for their people a traitor/backstabber?

of course I am you greek subhuman