Hey Sup Forums I just found out that ive fathered a daughter with my ex from 6 years back...

Hey Sup Forums I just found out that ive fathered a daughter with my ex from 6 years back. What is the best way to approach this?

with a shotgun, remmy or mossberg

i live in aus

Run

take your pet roo over there and beat em to death

Demand time with the child and threaten to take her to court if she says no.

dont wanna
my roo is still a baby

checked. I need a DNA test im pretty sure because someone already thinks they are they dad , and his name is on the birth certificate

he has to learn the tase of blood at a young age dammit, make him a killing machine and become emperor of Australia

nice maybe you can get some good cp on here then user

its a she

i want to connect with my daughter not rape her

FUCK everything is falling apart, you're gonna be a dad fuck it

if i had the wojak crying with the happy mask on id post it

well it wouldn't be hard to get some pics at least
or are you afraid that you won't be able to contain yourself from rape?

you could always move to America and be from from dad duty

Talk to a lawyer. There are plenty that specialize in family matters. Do the right thing if its yours and be a good father. Im a dad and theres nothing in this world i love more than my kids.

i want to have dad duties thou , my daughters being raised by a cheerleader who thinks that he is her dad

Move out of your country and shift identity, or perform a late abortion on her. It's all up to preferences.

what does she look like? pics?

time to lawyer up or get a true roo warrior to take that fag out the picture, all this roo talk makes me want to move to australia

This
/thread

Cheers ,I think I will have to , ill browse for some family merchants that can give me basic advice on my options. I'm going to feel like an idiot if all the things i was told was a lie and the test comes out negative.

Can DNA tests be enforced by a court or does it have to be signed of by one/both parants?

come to perth its comfy

population 1.8m compared to my 3k
fuck no

ill come to you i guesse , depends on the weather ... i do like snow and the cold but not so bad that you cant leave the house

weather here is boring af, snows once a year and is usually just sunny

Would it take me long to find a job? I learn fast and im not afraid of hard work or minimum wage

jobs are fuckin GARBAGE here, though i live in the sticks, up near the mountains in south carolina, so no suprise

how much do unemployment benefits pay in sc?

no idear, think it's like $300 max or somethin