If you voted for either major party, you threw your vote away. Prove me wrong

If you voted for either major party, you threw your vote away. Prove me wrong.
Pro-tip: you cant.

How do you figure

Bernie should have been there to run vs trump. He would have won

this++++

fuck hillary fuck DNC fuck trump
i voted for stein
fuck everyone

The party system is basically brand recognition. It has nothing to do with actual issues or even politics.

Every election since we had only two parties is Coke vs Pepsi.

Sheep vote Republican and Democrat.

Check'd

Unless u live in a swing state, ur vote didn't get ur candidates closer to the white house, because of the electoral college. Even if you got 5,000 people to vote for your candidate, it wouldn't matter (unless you live in a swing state). But ur vote would help third parties get closer to the 2% they need to be automatically included on the ballot in the next cycle without having to collect thousands of signatures

This

Even if live in a swing state it is a good idea to vote third party or independent

Look at Ralph Nader. Before 2000, he had trouble getting the democrats to embrace environmentalism. After 300 of his supporters cost them the election in Florida by voting green, the dems made damn sure to include more environmentally issues in their platform. Look at how much they talk about climate change now -- its almost like he made a strategic decision to lose the battle in order to get closer to winning the war

Exactly

>If you voted for either major party, you threw your vote away. Prove me wrong.
>Pro-tip: you cant.

There is no third party in power there is your proof faggot

Voting for either big party is like checkers

Voting for a third party or independent is like chess. Sometimes you sacrifice a pawn to win the game. Sometimes you risk throwing an election for one cycle in order to ensure your concerns are noted in the election cycles that follow

Bruh do you even logic?

Faggot

Interdasting

this thread is full of autistic samefagging

You can't fool me, OP -- he who smelt it dealt it

Samefag

Tits out for Harambe Party in 2020

i did a write in and voted for myself

FUCK yeah

Thats funny -- i wrote in your name too

Too woke to vote here folks

The only ’pro-tip’ you have is the one in your ass, faggot.

Bane 2020

This

kek, prolly not even old enough to vote

He only votes in buzzfeed polls

Still waiting for Huma Abedin's leaked noods

Wrong on all levels?

Read again what you wrote, think about it. kys or try better next time.

Even Trump is better than those two.

Baha

Everybody laugh at the partisan hack

Telling somebody that they need to write something they wrote again is the sort of argument I remember thinking was good when I was 10. Some people are late bloomers I suppose.

Wow I didn't realize the fuckwits from CTR still lurked around after the election

This

but that's fake news

I can smell your butt-hurt from here

Second Amendment protected for another generation. No vote wastage here.

i hear that my Sup Forumsrother

By voting for a big city NY democrat whoops around with the Clinton's?

Bruh, you just helped a life-long democrat hijack your party, dude.

You telling them will help

Well since you're too oblivious, let me give a hint:

Coke and Pepsi are the same, and don't matter.

Wich Party makes a difference.

The Choosing doesn't work like brand recognition, and the metaphor is simply wrong, since brand recognition is a entirely different concept.

People may be sheep, may be uninformed, may be stupid and may have stupid values. But it's nethertheless mostly politics.

And if "sheep vote big partys", and that vote is "wasted", you can as well argue any vote is to small to matter and thus wasted.

whatever CTR is

Why?
Why do people care so much about that pointless fucking thing? It's not like you, Normie Joe, could do anything if the federal govs actually wanted to steamroll you and the entirety of the state you live in.

Why don't you care about the fucking miserable state that US health care is in, or the griveous lack of training for law enforcement personell, or the blatant corruption of politicians?
Why the fuck do you care about going to the gun range now and then?

>Acts like he isn't payed by correct the record to troll for the DNC

Kek

FUCK OFF BACK TO Sup Forums YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. .NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR SHITHOLE.FUCK OFF BACK TO Sup Forums YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR SHITHOLEFUCK OFF BACK TO Sup Forums YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR SHITHOLEFUCK OFF BACK TO Sup Forums YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR SHITHOLE.FUCK OFF BACK TO Sup Forums YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR SHITHOLE.

just for you, faggot

I smell a CTR troll...

Not a Muritard here, dunno what CTR, DNC or your ugly construction of a predicate is supposed to mean.

This. So much this.

>triggered

Exactly.

Encryption and black hat are the new second amendment anyway -- in an age of satellites, drones, cruise missles, and helicopters, a measly AR-15 doesn't scare the powers that be. But the ability to hack those in power...

That's how you defend your rights and topple tyrants in the 21st century.

Checkd

If he appoints a gun-grabbing supreme court justice, then you might have a point. And Hillary is a bigger NYC Democrat, so the choice was a shit sandwich in that regard.

Fair enough

Why do you marry your quest for all the policies you mention to the desire to confiscate people's firearms? The two things are not related, and your party would do better if it hadn't declared war on the private ownership of firearms.

This guy has a point

Me too Sup Forumsro
Me too

Checkd