I'm taking acid tonight any suggestions to what I should do, how I should prepare, ect

I'm taking acid tonight any suggestions to what I should do, how I should prepare, ect.

Also general drug thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HTp5PH8ot6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=qIaSfaNR354
youtube.com/watch?v=mRKwByFSSbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i don't need to do drugs if this pic is fucking with me already

Don't put too much of an emphasis on having a good time, just go with the flow. Otherwise you'll have pressure of trying to be entertained constantly and it'll suck
Have some gifs

Anyone have any suggestions to movies to watch

I've only done mushrooms but my advice would be find a good music playlist

Hopefully youre in a place where you can make noise and not be suspicious. There will be times you want to laugh uncontrollably at some crazy shit

Ending of Space Odyssey
Fear and Loathing in Los Vegas
Anything Lazytown or Teletubbies

Hey. I'm high at the moment. what should I do? Thinking about playing on xbox, but curious about something intresting.

Look at yourself in the mirror.

Think about all of your insecurities.

Think about how much of a good person vs bad person you are.

Think about all babies who are born with AIDS even though they have done nothing.

:^)

I would recommend a trip sitter that you trust if possible. And an experienced one. If you start to slip into bad stuff, a trip sitter that you trust can be helpful.

Also just let it happen, if it's a tab just let it sit on your tongue for a while until you start really feeling it. Don't think too much about it being really good. Also things may scare you, for example my friend when when I was a kid, saw a towel rack growing when he went towards the bathroom. And simple things like a closet can scare you if you're not careful. Just go with the flow.

I actually kek'd once when I was tripping when a dick mentioned dead babies and shit, I laughed for a good 5 minutes.

You're dumb af.

Eating sweet candy is pretty chill, and check out these tunes, they'll blow you mind I promise:
youtube.com/watch?v=HTp5PH8ot6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=qIaSfaNR354
youtube.com/watch?v=mRKwByFSSbs

Have fun OP, acid is a pretty heavy drug, will surprise you how strong the high really is

Just made this.

Dont be a bitch. No one needs a trip sitter unless you are going over 600mc.

Keep plenty of water and small snacks around

Some people dont like pot while tripping. I tend to chain smoke. Just pre roll your joints

Have a back up plan of a few movies, tv shows, hiking path, beach, w/e

Most importantly: Find a chick that you have a friendship/relationship with that can withstand a solid bonding experience. Trip with her. Sex is fucking great on acid, tbh you probably wont even stop for the first few hours.

By the time you realize there are other things to do besides fucking you will be past the come up, past any body load, and ready to do some other shit like nature walks or anything outdoors really. Bonus points cause you got a solid friend for the rest of the trip

good advice.
also it's safer to go outside with a sitter what you really shold wanna be doing

I forgot something very important.
The crash feels horrible. Make sure you have something to do. It's very shitty I can't word it well. I'm sure other anons can word it better.

Lol it's like becoming a fucking rock. Your mind feels empty and you just stare off at shit without saying much.

What should I do to prepare for this trip?

or you just go to bed lol. the only time i ever had any sort of hang over is when i was a kid and taking it like every week

if you only trip every few months like youre supposed to there is a day long afterglow rather then a hangover

Whatever you do dont spend your trip on Sup Forums

Watch teenage mutant ninja turtles 2: the secret of the ooze.

Go to bed? if you're peaking or generally in a heavy tripping state it's impossible to sleep. Don't even bother trying it. Your brain is in too much activity to sleep. I remember trying it my second time, was bad-tripping and thought i could sleep the high off. Nope. open-eyed, clear images will pop up in your head and will keep you awake no matter what. If i were you i'd smoke some weed during the crash (if it's bad that is) or try to listening to some anxiety-relieving music while drawing or watching tv on mute.

This

weed makes you trip even harder and watchin tv on mute? very strange tips..
if this is your first time it would be better to have some friend around so if things become difficult he can help you with calm conversation.. it is important to minimise noise and other sense impressions when the trip is too much

why would anyone try to sleep while peaking? thats retarded

the were bitching about being burnt out after a trip but that doesnt happen if you have actual lsd and dont take it every friday

Anyone knows how to extract dmt