Think there's a trashcan on the way out?

>think there's a trashcan on the way out?
>nah

fuck it, gives the employees something to do

If you do this at a movie theater, fuck you. There is a trash can on the way out the door. Sincerely, the person cleaning up your mess.

People actually do this shit? What fucking pigs.

Mankind is inherently evil

On the topic of movie theatre bins, why are they always overflowing? Almost every time I leave a theatre there's no more room within the bin itself and the rubbish is forming a pile ontop. Surely by now the establishments would realise they need larger bins to accommodate for the amount of rubbish. It's odd.

Humanity is garbage. This picture represents us.

$9-$22 a ticket, you should wipe my ass for me too

If you literally do this you're a total piece of garbage

i dump my pop on the floor unless theres an open seat in reach to dump it on that

hope you sit in it sometime

>tfw work at a theater
>tfw see people just leave this shit there, walk out the theater, and as they pass me say "have a nice day"

Fuck you

>work at a theater
>get mad when you have to do your job

lol?

Last time I went to a movie there was a mom sitting in front of me with two kids. She tossed a bit of popcorn at them while joking around. So then they tossed some back. She threw a larger amount. Then one of them dumped the whole bag on another and they all started laughing. This escalated even further and they spilled an entire medium cup of pop. The mom, laughing, told the kids to stop now because it had gone too far, while still throwing one last handful of popcorn at the kids. Then she wiped the pop off her hands and told the kids, "Don't worry, the workers will clean it up. That's what they're paid for." I never wanted to slap someone so bad.

Hi bait

People who shit up theaters are the true heros. Pimple-faced wage cuck will have to clean up 1 too many messes, say fuck this, get in school and better his life.

Lmao at this faggot

You charge $16 for a burger, fries and a drink? Get fucked. I'll leave whatever mess I want you thieving shitbags

They won't though. They will sit there and take it like the fucking cucks they are.

>Eating at the movie theater

kill yourself

>paying for the food you think is overpriced and not worthwhile

They're winning.

just do you're fucking job, retard

So, how was work tonight OP? Did you sneak into any good movies?

$20 ticketed cinemas deserve that shit

I've never even worked at a movie theater, it just makes me mad to see how shit of a mom that cunt was. And yeah, I agree that the workers should clean up messes. Accidental spills, some empty cartons. Fine, sure. But literally dumping half a bag of popcorn and a cup on pop all over the floor and (CLOTH) seats? No, that's just being a fucking dick.

But that is LITERALLY what they are paid for. I don't bus my own table at a restaurant, I'm sure as shit not going to clean the floor of the movie theater.

I hate children but I approve of making life hard for wagecucks.

Where do I fit in this?

>I'm sure as shit not going to clean the floor of the movie theater.

But you also shouldn't dump all of your food onto the floor in the first place. You don't bus your own table, but would you start a literal food fight in a restaurant and just saunter out like it's nothing?

We don't do this in Japan.

That's no excuse to be a dick. Apparently not enough parents teach their children to be kind and respectful anymore.

Fuck you faggot, charge me $13 for a ticket you thieving fucks and I'm going to dump popcorn wherever the fuck I want.

>a mother had some fun with her kids after paying $60+ for movie tickets
Oh no, somebody call the police

>cucks that work at movie theatres deserve respect
Those parents are doing the right thing and teaching their children to be winners.

desu I was considering and trying to get a job at the local cinema and even though I knew the job required me to do this shit Id jump the chance if it means some extra bucks.

Hi bait

Then congratulations. Japan still has common sense and courtesy.

>pop

>he doesn't go only on $5 Wednesdays

>tfw wiping my greasy fry fingers on a seat and leaving a wrapper full of tomatoes and onions on the floor.

Everyone deserves respect unless they're a dick to you for no reason. If they're just standing there doing their job they deserve respect. Any more questions?

The same people that do this think they're above the janitors that clean up after their mess, while going home to a broken home and working 9-5 at a shitty desk job

I used to work at a theater when I was 17-18yo. People left messes like that but it was no biggie, the floor wasn't carpeting either. It was me and this other kid, he would pick up the trays from the rows and I would take one of the wide brooms and just sweep all the crap to one side. Dump it all down and use a big dustpan to put it in the trash. Then my friend would run a halfsoak mop through the rows after. 10mins tops, by the time the next showing was up the floors were dry enough if not a bit sticky. Used a bit of fragrance on the mop and it smelled alright.

Anybody complaining on this thread about messes like that is dumb. I will say though, the shit people have left on the cupholders is way more enraging. Used rubbers, napkins with all kinds of shit, stuff like that.

>everybody deserves respect
Spoken like a true beta male. Let me guess, your height starts with 5'.

I only get food in the middle of the movie if I think it's shitty. I guess they win twice then.

ex-theater worker here, we use to keep lost wallets/purses/bags and any money in them as a tax for this shit.

Can't wait until we have another theater shooting.

Hi bait.

One of the aspects of conservatism is personal responsibility, most proud conservative parents raise their children to to clean up after themselves and not be disrespectful shits to people who are just doing their jobs. But then you wouldn't understand any of that, just being a Sup Forums-era "le trump is funny man rite?" memester.

Fucking same

>Someone hurt my feelings on a job I'm supposed to be doing, so its okay to steal.

Jesus, I'm assuming you were in your early late teens, or early 20s because if not that's just pathetic, man.

Hey man, be a dick, get dicked. What goes around comes around, fight fire with fire, etc. I'd gladly take the money out of your lost wallet and act like I there wasn't any money in it when I found it if you were one of those people.

>Only I'm allowed to act like a dickhead to people! As soon as someone does a dickhead thing to me it's wrong!

Either you think it's okay to justify shit behavior with things unrelated to the person you're harming OR you think it's not okay to keep wallets people leave after being shitty.

You can't have it both ways, shit begets shit. You don't get to be as uncivilized and shitty as you please while expecting everyone else to take the moral high ground.

>somebody spilled a soda, I hope you all die in terrorist attack
It's over Anakin, I have the high ground.

Kek

I wonder if any trolls died in those shootings. that would be a victory to be honest.

>somebody hurting my feelings is equivalent to me robbing them
This is why nobody feels bad about screwing you minimum wage cucks over, you would do the same shit in our position.

>Making shit up to make yourself feel better about people making a wagecuck like you do some work

You sure showed me with your made up story

yeah i had friends who worked in theaters and they pretty much would tell me the same thing.

The people cleaning that up aren't in charge of the prices, asshole

Kek

I grew up in the midwest and used to call it "pop" too. Moved to California for 4 years for the military and adopted "soda". Now that I'm back in the midwest I wince a little every time someone says pop. It sounds fucking retarded, but at least it's not as bad as the southern shitters calling everything a "coke".

Yeah, but they are in charge of the popcorn I spilled :^)

i always dump my drink all over the floor and seats, the thought of someone sitting in that and having their day ruined makes me happy

>movie sucks ass
>tfw i flip the light switch on as i leave the theater

Just don't come crying to me when you get what's coming to you. If you can afford to waste food and drinks I don't think you need that cash in your wallet, bruh.

fuck those "moral" cunts, overcharge ME? for food and a ticket i'll make as much of a mess i want.

everytime i go to the theater by the end of the movie i intentionally try to make as much a mess as possible, i empty all my food onto the ground just pour my drink all over the floor and chuck my popcorn all over it. I kick over all the food containers and buckets to make sure the shit is spilled. After exiting the movie I go into the bathroom and piss all over the toilet paper, seats and floor.

have a good laugh as im walking out and see the poor wagecuck sigh when he sees the mess he has to clean up

Reported to the FBI. Enjoy guantanamo for making terrorist threats.

what the fuck is your problem?

>not sneaking in white castle and smashing it everywhere
amateur.

>not smearing mustard over the walls
Low energy m8

>i-if you don't m-make things easy for my wagecuck l-life, i'll call you a fedora!
you should be grateful you have a job

>Hoping for something is making a threat

lmao good one bro

>people keep falling for this bait

>used rubbers in cupholders
wut

Hi bait.

Me and my girlfriend always dump shit out. She also pepper sprays the bags and bottles so if the workers touch them with bare hands burn their eyes/faces later

>is sufficiently specific where it threatens death or great bodily injury, and a threat is not insufficient simply because it does not communicate a time or precise manner of execution. Thus, a criminal statute prohibiting terroristic threatening serves to criminalize future, as well as present, death threats.

hahahahahah your girlfriend sounds awesome, keep up the good work, make these wagecucks suffer

Anyone else wait until just before the credits roll, and then take the lid off their megasized beverage and throw it across the theater? Gets like 10-15 people wet and no one ever finds out who did it

im not gonna lie i do sometimes put my drink on the floor and "accidentally" kick it and spill it all across the floor

it makes all the floor really sticky especially with the mashed in popcorn and candy
but i don't feel bad about it since it gives the employees work to do and helps keep their job

>fuck it, gives the employees something to do

You mean their fucking jobs? They hire kids specifically to clean theaters.

That's nice, dear.

Usually I sneak one of those Walmart rotisserie chickens in by putting it in my cargo short pockets. I like to leave an entire set of chicken bones on the floor. I laugh every time I imagine those fuckers cleaning the usual popcorn, candy, cups, etc...and then coming across a fuck ton of bones.

>incitement of terrorism isn't a crime

a little secret of mine is i go into the theater bathroom make sure it's empty and piss all over the sinks, taps, toilet paper etc..

Friendly reminder that inability to feel empathy is a symptom of autism.

>implying normies feel empathy for anyone who isn't a normie

Your words are lost on the autists in this thread.

Hi bait

I thought all of this shit was a meme until I went to see Civil War last week
>had to go an hour away because it's an older film
>one of those theaters that are attached to a mall
>theater is dirty as fuck
>nasty curtains line the walls as "decorations", complete with a shitload of stains
>I swear the entire floor was sticky
>seats are crusty
>my face

do i look like i give a fuck?

those theaters overcharge. so i make a mess as revenge it's as simple as that i get a good laugh out of it imagining some wagecuck cleaning up my sticky spilled drink covered in popcorn

He didn't say she was teaching his kids to be cuckservatives, he said she was teaching them to be winners

Winners shit on people of lesser status, it's just how it works

I don't go out of my way to cause a mess, but I often brush past the attendant and say "here", forcefully handing them my empty cup of Diet Coke at the end of the flick or movie. Keeps them grounded and reminds them of their caste.

>you're autistic
>responds with autism

Hi bait

>walk into theater screening
>shoes make a peeling noise and slightly stick to the floor as i walk to my seat
DO YOUR FUCKING JOB WAGEKEKS

Repeating oneself over and over is a sign of autism

>literally the easiest job in the world
>don't even have to talk to customers
suck it up, lazy fuck

>anyone who reminds me of my shit station in life must be baiting
Let me guess, your paystubs say "cineplex" somewhere on them, don't they?

Hi bait

This is funny. We all know you're lying because if you actually did this frequently you'd get your wimpy ass beaten and not do it again.

So you understand your autism.

i don't even like making a mess however i feel an obligation to do it. by me making a mess im giving the employees work to do, which means keeping their job

so everytime just before the movie ends i get a refill for my large pepsi and large popcorn and just pour the entire pepsi all over the floor and throw the rest of my food over it.

i feel quite good about myself when i help others out

That was my second post in the thread, and the first to you ;-)

More bait? I'm disappointed. It's not even that good.

whenever i feel like i didnt make a big enough mess i just take a shit on the seat and let it roll back