Any Sup Forumstard ever worked in the military, law enforcement or fire service?

Any Sup Forumstard ever worked in the military, law enforcement or fire service?
Seems like it doesn't get any more alpha than these careers, but how difficult are they really?

>"alfa"

Kys

shits easy alpha no....literally getting cucked everyday till you make a high enough position to tell others what to do...

yours truly,
>Army Ranger

rangers are pussies
you're literally the lowest tier of SF, standard marines are at or higher level than you fuckboys

Been in the army (95B, Military Police) and in law enforcement. Both careers are fairly easy which tends to lead to a lot of people getting into them who have no business doing so.

For every Alpha you find in there you run into a dozen worthless fuckers who are cops because they got laid off at __________ and the PD was hiring.

I thought law enforcement would be a difficult job to do

>military
>alpha

Nothing more alpha than being a bitch to your higher ups while taking pride in it, eh OP?

10 years as Firefighter.

Best job on the planet, Chill 80%. Administration 10%. Work your butt off 10%.

Gotta be the right type of person as you work in small teams - no whiney pussies or turncoats or slackers + good practical skills is a must (for the job and general conversations day to day).

Leadership and alphaness is valued, but not required. There are all types of personalities in every job.

Got mad respect for firefighters. Also you gotta be in absolute peak fitness to be one

The only ALPHA role in the American military is if you become a SEAL.

what about green berets

also doesnt the air force have any special ops team?

we are just next level infantry, now as far as standard marines are at our level is unlikely we are more like recon/ force recon.

The alpha jobs are the police and fire fighters, people who actually work to save lives, put killers and pedophiles behind bars, and actually makes society a better place for all of us.

PJ'S chairforces only badass section, pretty tough guys i got to work with them before

wow, maybe you actually are a ranger
based on my obnoxious response I expected a completely different response from you

good on you, stay safe

Semper fidelis

what job do you do?

they're really not that alpha, depending on your definition of alpha, the most likely candidates are either athletes, musicians or factory workers

Ex NZSAS here and yes, we are definately alpha.

Non military but I Studied at three Level 1 trauma centers in ER, Pediatric ER, Trauma Hall, Critical Care, Surgical ICU, and Burn ICU.

There are some hardcore places you're forgetting about.

you been deployed?

admin work technically, but i work for a top tier group so i get to do the cool stuff whenever i want. also help since my dad did the stuff no one is aloud to talk about lol

I agree your job is pretty alpha user but with all due respect it's depressing. Sometimes if I watch an animal abuse video it gets stuck in my head for days, cant imagine what it's like to see gruesome shit every time you show up to work.

Some of it stays with you but I still can't imagine the active warzone guys/girls. Smell of blood, burning flesh, and screaming never really washes off.

cool, what's the average age of the PJs you worked with? Also tell more about them if you can

Was in Afganistan until we pulled out, 4 tours, mainly in Kabul training their anti terror guys.

This is me protecting the normies.

Greetings from /fa/

great, you made a vetfag dickwinging competition thread op. congrats.

military/police/ems is all cucked to bullshit politics. peacetime is all asskissers and minorities who know how to work the system getting ahead while decent hard working people too reasonable to participate in the bullshit get fucked over. war is the same except those good people get sent to fight and the others take credit.

jesse ventura is wacky but he was dead on talking how fucked a peacetime navy is.

are they alpha though? the most important thing in the military or police is following commands without questioning.

You literally do what you are told, wther you agree with it or not. like a slave.

i don't generally like cops but the more i see the more i have to agree. there are some hardcore nutjobs out there.

anyway 99% of being in the military is doing bullshit busy work.

late 20's to early 30's maturity is a big thing in sf units ive seen many guys denied because of age alone

Navy - stood around a lot not doing much at all.

To do well yes. To get paid and mostly accomplish nothing? Takes almost no effort at all.

I agree about bullshit politics. I lost a shoe in spot for Parkland Burn ICU by less than one question on one test of a 6wk crash course in jurisprudence (Medical/Nursing Law) in a new hybrid nursing program. Eventually walked away from the BS politics.
Still Respect those getting their hands bloody tho.

This guy gets it.

This.
You wont get in as a fresh faced 20yo after a couple years in a line unit unless you're incredibly special.
Maturity, being able to think on your feet while shit goes pear shaped around you, the ability to work well with others and able to listen to instructions and do whatever it takes to get the job done are whats valued in SF.
Guys need to be in their late 20s and early 30s to have the experience and brains to handle it.

No, but due to my uniform fetish I have been fucked by guys in all three.

Army. Meh. First year is mandatory for all males and voluntary for females. If you decide to stay, still meh. Fun. Valuable. Not alpha, but everybody should think: if you are not able to defend your country and your close ones, or if you do not want to defent your country, then why leave here?
Anyhow: 7/10

you from kike land?

idk they had to chase me around in my younger days... that couldn't have been much fun

Depends on the country too.

Murica?

Is it true special forces are trained to resist torture?

wasn't prepared for that response but neither am i surprised.

Firefighter/Paramedic here,

Open to questions

Anyone from canadian forces or the JTF?
Thinking of joining the army but no one really talks about the Canadian army

also thats pretty damn hot pic

It's stupid easy if your the right kind of person. I've watched idiots fail because they had stupid expectations.
Current mil. Former firefighter.

which one is more difficult?

what branch and mos?

Prefer County or Private ER and why?

Here's another

Yes. Sere training shows people their breaking points in fantastic fashion.

drowning is definitely the worst

Nah, the 1% of population we had as kikes here were killed or fled during WWII. And also in the State of Israel, it is mandatory for both (of the two) genders.

Army. Combat medic.

im only into old hairy pervy dudes but thx anyway

Paramedic, So many more protocols to follow, I could go to jail by pushing to much of a drug or not pushing at all. And in the heat of the moment when you got mom screaming over a dying kid you have two seconds to decide. I'm Canadian where I am there is no private.

He speaks the truth. I do the same job on the military's side.

This should be right up your alley

How do you guys fit into the medical team once back from the field? I went to school with a guy who had tested up to LVN from medic prior to entering our program but he made it sound like they don't really do that now.

Am ghetto gunslinger. Alpha, yeah some guys. I prefer to ride the beat and not chase reports that idiots want written because they think it means something.

It depends. I've watched some challenged hardcore stupid people accomplish jack shit. One of my guys became a RN by going to school in his free time. His haters have to salute him now.

Sounds about right. Our guy was a loner but he was always sharp as fuck in a quiet way.

Nothing like a big motherfucker holding you by the skull making you breathe water to make you question your life descisions

Sounds nice for the no private / county choice

kek how long did you last?

Damn... even hyper oxygenating prior and not wasting 02 flailing about that still sounds like a bad day.

>not wasting 02 flailing about
hard to avoid that tbh

No, it doesn't

Paramedic here, most alpha of them all

Theres two sere trainings. One for the sf and the helo pilots. The cadre can break small bones, sleep deprive you till you want to die and do just about whatever they want. a common one is playing a baby crying on the loudest speaker you ever heard for a few days with no food and sleep. The other sere is for the tourist. People who need it for situational or mission relevant reasons. both start with you in the woods with not a damn thing, while they play find-the-fucker-with-thermal. Everyone gets caught. I was a tourist. You don't 'last'. It's over when they feel like fucking with the guy in the room next to you.

Parajumpers. Highest washout rate of any special forces in the military. Specializes in jumping into hot zones and pulling out people that are getting fucked.

are you allowed to talk about what situation made you take sere specifically?
By lasting i mean how long were you drowned for before they gave up on you?

Obviously keeping cool headed as long and as much as possible will reduce o2 demand but I agree once instincts kick in and your brain says fuck drowning.

/thread

So after a point you start shaking or what?

Full SF training in weapons/ survival/ endurance. Not to mention medical knowledge on par with an RN... I'd love to take my trauma experience that route if the training wouldn't kick the fuck outta my old outta shape ass.

DNR

whats that?

Keeping calm will decrease the oxygen you waste prior to Fight or flight kicking in. After that the excess movement from fighting the person drowning you will burn up O2 at a faster rate. Basically don't panic fight the seat belt holding you into the sinking car, use your head and get free.

still i assume youd need some god-tier cardio

Situational shit. Being attached to a unit more cool than me. i don't know tbh. I only took one gulp of water. Their version of cpr isn't fun. All in all, 9/10. Would do again if I ever decided to go through selection.

Do Not Resuscitate - No CPR or cardioversion basically

>but how difficult are they really

Pure high school dropout level.

for when you wanna die

You'd need better than me, I've never done it. Plus the guy "drowning" you has experience with just how long he can drown most fit people...

My job is literally lit af fam

Not good CPR if your not at the edge of cracking ribs. Gotta move that heart.

Lol
Look guys another idiot brainwashed muhreen
Nobody cares get over yourself

All branches of military are this. Boring and no control of your own life or anything about it until you've invested far more time than any standard service duration.

was drowning the worst from your experience?

Pj, cct, sowt, tier 1 tacp
Then some few peoplease at special squadrons

Oh hell yeas. They are good at doing their thing without really fucking up government property (soldiers)

you're* inb4 muh spellin

Oh hell yeas. They are good at doing their thing without really fucking up government property aka soldiers

I sit behind a desk all day doing menial tasks on a computer. I'm the REAL hero.

And cct, sowt, and tier 1 tacp

Lol sounds fabricated
Airfag here at the 23rd

flight test?

I award you:
>1 green carpal tunnel
i don't know how to purple text....

Fucking this. You wanna talk about cucks? Take a look at a dude who's like 50+ in the military and tell me he doesn't look like he hates his life and would reset if he could