So I moved to my own place a while ago. How to buy toilet paper without the cashier and other customers laughing...

So I moved to my own place a while ago. How to buy toilet paper without the cashier and other customers laughing? I've been using kitchen paper because I'm afraid.

use newspaper. works much better

What is it like being completely fucking retarded?

Have your mommy buy it for you, you mongoloid loser.

just buy it when you buy groceries faggot

How about you have a taste of my panties, biatch?

people laught at you for buying toilet paper? where do you live?

you're just paranoid if you think the cashiers or other customers even give a fuck what you're buying

use your hand to wipe. even if people don't laugh at you openly, they will snicker behind your back and will tell each other about you

DAVIDO! FARTIMO! DICKIMO! ASSHOLIO! CUCKIMO!!!!!

HAW HAW HAW

Freaked about buying toilet paper?

How about buying KY lube?

Give THAT a try.

Replace toilet paper with wet wipes, any tips?

>cashier

Buy it from Amazon and the Subscribe+Save program.

Who gives a fuck what the cashier thinks? When I buy the biggest cucumbers I can find and a jar of lube, do I care what some cunt thinks?

Just shit at public washrooms. Never get laughed at again.

Stop chucklefucking my thread.

are you really that insecure?

shut the fuck up and lick another toiletseat that belonged to a nigger, you slut! you're probably a downsyndrome faggot, go delete your chromosome

>he doesn't shit in the shower and stomp his turd down the drain

Sup Forums is dead

Are you an idiot? EVERYBODY buys toilet paper, you think you're the only one taking a shit?

Stop caring about what people think of you, no one gives a fuck.

Ok, get a flannel for after you shit. Then go in the shower and just use the head. Using soap and flannel wipe and clean ass after shit. Optional part is to use talcum powder after to stop sweaty ass and bollocks. It's disgusting walking around with remains of shit on your ass so clean it all off.

Use a cactus to wipe your ass

you are a sad little bitch. buy what you need .. who gives a fuck what people think?

Apparently you live in a town where you're the only one who shits. This is a problem. Everyone else is likely a replicant. Try asking them questions to evoke an emotional response and see if it causes them to flip out.

>being this autistic