The memes make themselves these days

the memes make themselves these days..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q
youtu.be/SHhrZgojY1Q?t=7m44s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ws5se6wLjUY
youtube.com/watch?v=xoKJOJhMH7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

C'mon dude, the water won't bead off of dubya's hair.

wanting the wet to hide his tear and the other dont want to get wet

I really disliked Bush as president but hearing more about what he's been doing since, he seems like a pretty okay dude.

hahahaha

Yeah, if it wasn't for that fake war that's killed thousand of American soldiers, he's pretty fucking alright

he was ok, as a person.
it was the republican administration that fucked shit up, and cia..

Problem was never that he wasn't an "okay dude". Problem was always that he's a fucking idiot who let his entire presidency be run by a group of sociopaths who manipulated him.

So, you know, pretty much the beta test of the Trump presidency.

Can't get fooled again.
>fucking rain

looks like he became a muslim women

This pretty much, he was an incompetent front man that allowed Cheney and the rest of his gang run the show behind the curtain.

ayatollah bushola

>fool us once, shame on you...
>fools us twice...well,
>WE WON'T BE FOOLED AGAIN!
*air guitar*
youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

I'll never forget when he said that and I immediately thought of that song.

YOLO

Obama always looks like he's smelling a pot of coffee.

why most recent american presidents squint their damn eyes like they are trying to see shit but their eyesight is fucked

They're outside his house now, sir.
Okay, do it.

YYYEEEEAAAAAHHHHH

You can be an "okay dude" and a shitty president.

YES!

Obama is another good example of this.

youtu.be/SHhrZgojY1Q?t=7m44s

Obama was a pretty decent president especially considering the GOP were trying to undermine him at every step. I wouldn't rank his presidency in the bottom 10.

Nice trips.

Also, who cares about the war. The soldiers that died were worthless pawns. And the war was great for business. My family made a lot of money during the Bush regime.

peek-a-boo!

i wonder what song is playing in Obama's head

Y'all cowards don't even melt steel beams

He's such a lovable good now, too bad he was a villainous president

Wasn't Bush on his death bed a few days ago?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ws5se6wLjUY

Goof* fuck I'm a tard

Wrong Bush

He got better.

That's his father, George H W Bush.

Wasn't Hillary hanging out in black churches and community centers a few days ago?

>Cheney looking down in embarrassment.

youtube.com/watch?v=xoKJOJhMH7U

sad

Back on the sniff again

Nazis marching in Trump's inaugural parade?

Aww how Cute,liberal depends on Facebook for shit

Fake photo fake news fake internet fake world

nah that's putin's red army.

>fox news
IT WAS PACKED! WOW WHAT A CROWD!

>shopped af

This is fucking magnificent. Thank you Sup Forums.

thats because the trump supporters were at work. because they work

This

Because in the end! Hahahahaah

>shopped af
How? Kek you're fucking special, did you not watch the inauguration? This shot was even filmed on video

kek's all day

>implying video special effects don't exist
>what is chroma key

Woah you must have been dropped as a child, kek its Okay I love the special Ed We'll flex our government budget to give you guys more

This guy has skills.

>uses an image comparing photos from two different angles instead of pic related just so they can claim cherry picking
>thinks this isn't cherry picking
The irony.

Fucking kek

>this
ive been seeing that photo all day, nobody that posts this actually watched the inaguration.

see ya dweeb

Oi vey, you're so special its cute

Obviously Trump did not have a very populist feeling from America and those who did were there in support or as stated, they have jobs you hippy

Exactly user, people forget a television exist Besides whatever Facebook liberal shit spews

>shitposting autism this hard

Trump supporters have jobs
Obama supporters don't

>posts bullshit image implying Trump's turnout was comparable to Obama's
>gets called out on being wrong
>b-but turnout doesn't matter
I keep telling myself that the average Republican isn't as retarded as people like you.

They are desperate, pathetic at best. Let them think they are 'making an impact' with their 'strong really makes you thing' cherry picked bullshit propaganda.

>he actually believes this.

>>shitposting autism this hard
Words have meaning, you know. You can't just jumble them together and expect to be taken seriously.

Also you don't have to respond to EVERY post that links to you, especially when said post is just redirecting you.

Money is more important than people's lives. You're just a pawn of society. You're a pawn of the government and new world order.

>implying I said it was comparanle
>implying implying

Oh you newfsgs are so cute

Says this austimo nigger, keep trying its cute

there is obviously far less people at the Trump inauguration. even in the bottom pic you can see much more white (empty space).

sure comrade.

You agreed with the image, you dumbass. That was the entire point of your post.

what the repubs hated about Obama was that he was smart. He was a constitution scholar and he out witted them. They though they could block everything he wanted, but he used their trick of "executive orders" they gave to the president when George W was prez, and used it against them. hahaa

is that what you were saying when Trump's rallies were "so much bigger than Hillary's"?

Pretty much. They were so pissed that he outwitted them in getting the ACA passed when they thought it would be perma blocked.

I heard he was having a hard time booking acts for the show. Did the USA Freedom Kids perform for him again?

Kek I wonder if he is even 18.

>opinion-based survey
>much facts of presidency

See I agreed the image was being cherry picked, they were trying so hard to depict the inauguration as a dead event, maybe you should analysis a picture before jumping quick to say dumbass liberal shit

he doesn't like gods grace

Damn, pretty slick way to pass a message to Cheney without anyone else hearing.

thats alot of white

haha ha it wwould be funny if he wasnt huh haha

haha i mean not in a weaird way haha

hahaha we you know what I mean rigth haha

This...

>president who almost choked on a pretzel
It's a shame he didn't manage to smother himself with that plastic sheeting.

is he gonna dance with caytlin jenner?

>I agreed the image was being cherry picked, they were trying so hard to depict the inauguration as a dead event, maybe you should analysis a picture before jumping quick to say dumbass liberal shit
And I pointed out that the cherrypicked image was cherrypicked. The purpose of the image you were agreeing with was to suggest that Trump's inaugural turnout was comparable to Obama's, which it wasn't. You then went full retard by claiming that turnout doesn't even matter.

>these days
You don't remember ol' W?

So funny to see actual America-hating leftists play the patriotism card. Who are you trying to fool?

It wasn't meant to be comparable? The guy in the screenshot cherry picked the image as a joke like CNN did, wow your IQ must be below average its adorable. You're like a little lost puppy with your government aid.

>opinion-based survey
Also called democracy.

>Russia invades European country
>Russia tries influencing US election with a cyber attack
>Trump's solution is to disband NATO
wew

>derp

>grabs her by the puss-

Relevancy is?

not an argument

not sure if trolling or just retarded