Pitbull vs. 6' 190+ lb man, who would win?

Pitbull vs. 6' 190+ lb man, who would win?

Been thinking about this recently and theres no way a wind up punt to their throat wouldnt stop them from attacking you, what do you guys think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jsgvUohhpqc
youtube.com/watch?v=O6wb9yturGQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You sacrifice one forearm then bash their head in.

>2017
>not knowing how to kill a pitbull

Half nelson and choke the life out of it no problem

you think youre gonna kill a pitbull with one hand?

Aim for neck and spinal crod base

It could go either way. I would personally keep it standing and try to knock him the fuck out with soccer kicks (Bing Pride if you don't get the reference, faggot) and eyepokes. If it went to the ground, I'd pull full guard and go for the tracheal tear, but if north/south position, it would be a quickest-to-bite-the-balls contest, and I would lose.
> Thumb in the ass also works. No shit.

Try to grab bottom jaw with one hand, top jaw with other. Push opposite direction, dog is no longer a threat. Decently easy if you are able to get your hands on a powerful set of chompers, but that is another story

>dog is already latched onto arm

i think it's an interesting question, google says they only grow to be like 19 inches tall, 30-60 lbs or something on avg. theyre probably pure muscle also so i guess the strength could easily be underestimated

Rip their front legs away from each other. They'll stop attacking because they will feel threatened and its the best way to kill a dog.

kick the dog real hard as its approaching you

Animal jaws are pretty easy to dislocate/break since they are longer than humans, more torque if you grab the front edges.

>know this from being a hunter, deer have similar jaw structure to dogs

if they are latched on already, it may be possible but you would definitely tear some skin on yourself with its teeth

.45 JHP.

Don't leave home with them.

These dogs have lock jaw, No chance of you ripping open its mouth.
Do some research you silly cunts.

that's a myth, do some research silly cunt

You can kill them just by sitting on them.

Lateral pulling, not up and down. The clamping force on those mouths are ridiculous, but the sideways resitance to force is almost non-existent. Dogs were not made to grind their teeth side to side. You silly cunt.

gouge its eyes out? rip its throat out? rip its jaw off?

unless the dog gets lucky and tears out your fucking jugular in the first few seconds, the human wins.

>Stuck fist in mouth
>Bite throat as if life depended on it
Didnt a nig kill a bear that way?

Also you can kill them by standing on them. They are very easily killed.

If you can stay on your feet you should be able OK. Always a good idea to have a knife handy. Collapsed lungs take the fire out of them

What about a 260 pound 5'11 guy?

why don't you ever leave home with them? it seems like if you wanted to defend yourself with it the best place for it to be would be with you.

> try
> if you are able
Pittys range from 45 to 70 lbs. of pure muscle. I have a 23 lb. west Highland terrier and I, a 6'0 185 lb. beast of a white collar worker, cannot pry her little jaws open. Pussy pss denied!

Smart man>Pitbull>Stupid man

I'd say it's probably a 6-4 matchup, pitbull.

A human win depends on chance and avoiding that thing's bite as any bite will be extraordinarily difficult to recover from.

Last time I got one of these (I know it sounds dirty but it isnt') I placed my middle finger on the pussy (it was female) and started doing gently up and down movements. After a while the dog started to move and had an orgasm.

I'd bet on the dog.

Vast majority of people would freak out and get mauled.

I don't think any of you have ever seen a pit bull, nonetheless felt it's muscles when it pulled away from you nor seen it fight lol

Sacrifice one forearm and then use other thumb to jab it in the eye if he doesn't stop, jab it in the other eye till it's blind, if it doesn't stop then, Thumb in it's nose and push as hard as you can, tear it's nose, it will definitely let go then.

You think that the dog is going to let you grab it's face?

pitbulls are for faggots

Man invented steel due to genetics.

>dog would not get stabbed to death than his own bites

fought off a nigger neighbor's vicious 160lb rott when i was like 17. kicked the fuck out of it with my boots until it stopped attacking me. deff broke its ribs, last 2 kicks made it yelp and limp away.

I dunno man i've been attacked a few times by pits, the first time i must of went into shock because i just stood there like a retard frozen, i have two pits myself and they fight sometimes and the sheer force they generate when they scrap it's like a fucking aura you can feel.

Anyway all depends on if the man doesn't shit himself and goes into fight mode i suppose, 60/40 in favour of the pit.

This

6' 190lbs is lanky

Pitt bull wins

this is bad advice. Much better to have them with you so as to defend yourself. Why would you even mention hem if you never carry them for your firearm.

> being this dumb lol

I bet an orgasm. They tend to get orgasms easily. This one time I saw a bitch walking towards me. I gently placed my hand on the dog's neck. They you just turn the dog towards you and place your genitals inside it (remember balls). After that the dog will have an orgasm.

Heart attack will get him if the dog doesn't. sure fire death

Its obvious the fags here have never seen a dog or any animal fight for its life. If a dog attacks a human with fear for its life u are in trouble i dont care how small the dog is. I owned all sorts of dogs and seen a lot of nasty stuff bit never seen s dog attsck human the way i see em attack other animals. Dog will easily eat the throats out of all these basement dwelling neck beards

you stupid fuck

By doing that you put your neck near it's mouth, meaning it could just bite out your jugulars and kill you, so not a good idea.

I feel you, I had my nigger beaner's neighbor Siberian husky came at me and once I made a flex and stood my ground it fucking yelped and ran back and they were confused. Dogs are not wolves, never forget that.

> i dont care how small the dog is. I owned all sorts of dogs...

Watch out!

Not to mention a trained pit is going straight fir the throat no matter wat

Talked to a homeless man who fought off a pitbull enough that the pitbull would back off. Had a lot of scars on his arm, said he fought with his life trying to choke him and it didn't do anything. Most of what he did was pin him to the floor and knee his balls.

He said if he would of known that he would squeezed his balls from the start. He looked about 5'11 and kinda scrawny, probably from spending his begging money on drugs instead of food.

just make friends with the dogger

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

funny enough, story time

A friend of mine actually had a chunk of her arm torn off when her ex boyfriends brother's pitbull got "lock jawk" on her bicep. They were "rough housing" (so she says) and the dogs protective instincts kicked in and she attacked her. She locked on for something like 15 minutes while they tried to pry her off of my friends arm but the ONLY way they were able to get her to let go was BY her ex shoving his fist down the dogs throat and making it gag and thus release her arm.

She had to get cosmetic surgery to remove some skin from her thigh to close the gap, then had to do several months of PT to strengthen the muscles that have to compensate for the loss. My friend said when he picked up her jacket, this gigantic piece of her arm just thunked onto the ground and he threw up. Damn thing looks like a fucking shark bit her.

>trained pit goes for a throat..

what else do you think it goes for, friendship?

This youll have to sacrifice a limb in order to get the upper hand and choke it.

When i lived in san bernardino (i was 12 at the time) i was walking my white 6 month old German shep/ lab mix when i was attacked by 2 big ass blue nose pits.

My forearm was tore wide open but my dog didnt get injured. I had to kill one of them and my dog got the other away from us.

>>
I might just take that advice to heart for the future lol

sadly, this

I have a pitbull. She's 65 lbs, and can drag me almost off my feet when playing (I'm about 190 lbs). But I know that if I so much as kicked her she'd run away tail between her legs.

It really depends on the dog and the person. A pitbull with fighting training is gonna kill just about anyone if they're told/want to.
On the other hand, people trained to deal with highly violent dogs would probably be able to handle just about any dog.

can't wait til it bites your young family members in the face and you are on the news like a coward blind idiot

>people trained to deal with highly violent dogs
jesus christ kid

Honestly, I carry a boxcutter because of my job, so I have an excuse to have something I can weaponize. If you can do the same and stretch it out as something you need for your job, do it.

And since the balls are a pitbulls kryptonite, I'd imagine any weapon on their balls would amplify the effect.

I'm a bit sadistic, I wish I could carry pliers. I've seen that video of a turtle snapping at a pit bull's balls, the pitbull was in 10/10 pain and couldn't do shit.

i carry a pistol where i live just for this reason. i live in an area with almost 40% niggers and the nigger dog of choice is the untrained pitbull, the nigger of the dog world.

Holy fuck, these dogs have insanely strong. They don't feel pain the way other dogs do. Kicking won't work, hitting with your hands won't work. Maybe with a hammer repeatedly...

>that is why man invented steel.

Not a violent felon or on probation, just to lazy to buy and maintain a gun, I just carry a knife too and get away with it.Plus its more instinctual.

...so move.

Gouge those fucking eyes. Fight dirty or have your throat ripped out

wish i could Sup Forumsro. wish i could. 5 more years at the most ill be out of this nigger shithole. brooklyn park mn btw if anyone cares.

Id pull my gun and shoot it

Depends if you can actually handle pain. Been attacked by one, it wasnt so bad but i needed some stitches, hurt like hell though.

I got a dog that would kill a pitbull

Every video of a dog attack has humans Hitting the animal to fend it off. Even blows to the head seam to do very little.

I've never seen a video where a human

>>Grapples the dogs legs, arms, joints
>>Puts their entire weight on the dog.
>>Strikes at the underbelly, throat, eyes

It's important that everyone you know thinks you have that knife for your job, and as part of your job description. If you're on someone's bad side and they just wanna get back at you, they'll tell a cop about your knife just to screw you over. It's important everyone is convinced you NEED that knife for what you do.

My knife and box cutter is very worn from constant use. If your knife looks like a very worn and used knife, the cop will very well believe you on face value. It's stupid people show off their knives they never used a day in their lives, it means it's just a fashion accessory and not an actual part of their daily lives unless they just purchased it.

reassuring, what did you do?

I'd sic my pet Honey Badger on him.

They have very small, very well protected eyes.

>2017
>assuming cops do not think you obviously think like this...

Retard.

I've seen dogs trained to go for the crotch area. If a dog has ahold of your dick your not gonna win that fight.

"Kick the baby"
Comes to mind

Just tear out its won't pipe, and put your fore arm in its mouth till it dies. But ur all pussy's so yehh

If I did not have a blade on me in the moment, I would totally be in that mindset, I would go to to town lol

Please explain how someone can shove their fist down a dogs mouth while the dog has its mouth "locked" onto an arm?

you watched too much I Am Legend

my buddy is a mailman and he said bear spray OC works pretty good.

youtu.be/jsgvUohhpqc

It also depends on your background, your social profile on how your dressed, and how you speak. If those three are met that spell decent guy, then yes, even thinking like this will still lead a cop to take it at face value.

I'm not a guy who gets stopped by cops, so I forgot to mention that.

>how to hang onto your outdated and insanely fallible weapon 101
only autists wear knives every day for any reason. inb4 that bullshit "work" excuse. keep it in your desk or your fucking truck, you white trash.

Is that in I am legend?

Dude I know that is not your buddy but if I was the sprayer I would so press charges those pussy niggers were at the window waiting to let him back in the house. It is clear to any jury

Exactly. But neither me nor my other friends were ever able to get a straight answer from either of them. The original post contains quotation marks because thats the story they told all of us. "Rough housing" for example. What kind of shit do you have to be doing to another human being, to make a dogs protective instinct kick in and want to physically attack you to defend that person? You've got to be flat out punching someone in the face, or something even worse. But you damn sure weren't sitting there "playfully shoving" the guy.

The bottom line from both parties was "she got bit by a dog and this is what it looks like". The circumstances change every time they tell us.

Go for the eyes with your fingers. Once both are gone you now how the advantage

whatever you need to say before you in court being rushed by a shitty ungrateful public defender...

Iv done it.
When I was 17 dog attacked me after owner didn't latch his gate properly. It but my wrist as I tried to punch it's snout. Resulting in my hand being in its mouth. I graced the base of the tongue and ruled it as had as I could while holding it by the ear. It bled to death. I only had a shredded left hand that req around 40 stitches... It was a terrifying experience.. But in short I think dogs are over estimated. This dog was a red nose American pitbull. Probably weight just under my own ... But I was overall much stronger than it.. The real threat is the teeth honestly that's it.

Yeah he kills a doggo. Really sad.

right those niggers obviously let that nigger dog out just to go fuck with spray guy.

lol you should have locked jaw idiot

kills his own doggo.

so many tears.

Aww so sad. He doesn't tare it throat out doe. And by the way op. Don't try and tare its throat out. That dog could pull you to the ground with its neck. And then it would kill you like an organic machine.

and you have lived in America, right... Welcome to our country, believe it or not. Someone post the video of that fat scum lady letting out her pit on that animal control girl...

would never hurt a dog unless its a pit and i wouldn't even hurt a pitbulll unless it attacked me and i already knew the owner was one of those "pit bulls aren't evil, they're good dogs just trained to be evil yada yada yada" dumbfucks... you're an idiot if you don't think a pit bull is more dangerous than a fucking lab or golden retriever

>Kick it real hard
>Center of mass obviously
>Watch it fly 20 feet
>Problem solved
Remember, no mercy, it's either you, or it.

I don't. I have a boxcutter because I need it for my job.

Law enforcement is very friendly and all my experiences have been the same. Even if I meet a shitty one, I have money on the bank and people who care about me to easily lawyer up.

I get your point. Not the same for general people.

Oh here,

Niggers in Africa will whack you with in a machete, this happens in my own country u blind pussy