Second: try. Survey about ass-wiping. Is it true that americunts wipe their asses differently than eurofags?

Second: try. Survey about ass-wiping. Is it true that americunts wipe their asses differently than eurofags?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dKkryfdtMNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i use a toilet that shoots jets of water to clean my ass

Southern Europe?

i use a spoon

I use my hand then eat it

>2016+1
>still doesn't have a bidet
Fucking disgusting degenerates
Tfw moved into this house a decade ago and it had a bidet installed
Tfw accidentally gave myself an enema for the first month trying to get used to it

I go dry, then the wet wipe, then dry again

True cleanliness, no shitty water dripping from my ass

this is one of the suckier threads in here, i think there are no more pretty girls in clearwater

B, you fucking idiot

i collect mine in jars

No, our toilets just don't come equipped with water pistols to pew pew our bumholes.

personally I put my TP in A side because I have a cat, and it prevents her from unraveling it.

You see americans already have weapons to shoot each other no need to shoot their asses

If you have a cat: A
If you don't have a cat: B

/Thread

B.
You fucking deplorable.

I dont understand why people complain about their cats fucking with their TP

B seems like a retarded way to do it. A makes more sense

enemas are so great though. so refreshing.

what about it makes it "seem retarded"?

Most people on here post pics of their shit and ther is usually no toilet paper in the bowl. They don't wipe!

You only ever get to see 1 side of the paper

I never got this whole debate. Who cares which side its facing? You put it on your asshole. In most cases, you don't even put your hand on your asshole. Who gives a shit? (yes pun intended, ill fight you)

need to collect put in mixer and then freeze it...
then what?

OP here: I use the most elaborate technique of this planet (second world country, no wet wipes available):
Take to pieces of toilet paper, fold, wipe, fold again, wipe again. Result: wiped two times with to pieces of toilet paper without fingering my ass.

well your not gonna get that beautiful pose from the shit with toilet paper over it

if you do A you can actually fold the paper over your hand so that the soft outer layer will wipe your ass. when using B you would end up using the rougher inside of the toilet paper causing pain and eventually hemorrhoids. You could roll it counter-clockwise, but no one in their right mind would do it that way.
so; A is correct

>take picture before wiping process so toilet paper does not block the view
or yknow, either one.

B. Never had a problem with cats doing anything to the toilet paper.

Whenever the TP is A then it likes to touch or hug the wall.

the blood on the right side is healthy

>outside different from the inside

Sounds like you use some shitty toilet paper.

this actually makes a lot of sense, will try out

> 2017
> wiping like 1891

Ah, I see. I'm glad someone finally explained this. But also this.

I keep my shit roll on the cistern, i don't have a holder.

don't agree with the other guy, but the outside of toilet paper is usually softer then the inside regardless the comfort/quality

that makes sense.. I think

I use the pulsing feature on my Pollenex shower head as I hang my ass over the tub. Then rinse the "remnants" down the drain.

>inb4 starting thread "Hey Sup Forumsro's, why can't I get a girlfriend"

But maybe you want the rougher side for the first two wipes to remove more material?

I use an empty TP cardboard tube to knock the dook when I gotta half-a-shit hangin' outta my ass

If you get the water temp jussst right,
that pulsing feels like some chick is licking
your ace-hole.

just because its rough doesn't mean it removes more "material"
I also don't understand people which can finish cleaning their ass with 3 or 4 wipes. I always make sure that I'm "100%" clean, even a bit on the inside

i have never in my life given this much thought to the material i wipe my ass with.

unexpected kek

B it wont stick to the wall

Serious question: does your asshole bleed a lot?

Yes it absolutely does. Are you retarded?

realy?

No, and if anything thats a stupid fucking question because ROUGHER paper would by definition be ROUGHER on your asshole. It also might imply an unaddressed dingleberry situation.

"B" if I'm doing this>>>
(easier to reach the paper)

A

not really, doesn't it get itchy if you don't clean it thoroughly?
since I don't really use that method of cleaning it doesn't matter to me. But I guess when you only wipe a few times it'd matter.

could you please get kanker and go back to 9gag

what is 9gag?

I heard a lot of good stuff about wet wipes... can't really get them here in the stores...

I cry everytime I shit so I end up using the whole roll

Wet wipes are fucking amazing, especially the ones that have aloe vera balm on it...
But it's way more expensive than toilet paper.

I never use dry toilet paper anyway. if there is no fountain nearby I just flush the toilet a little and catch the water which comes out the opening (without touching the toilet itself of course)
also; if you've never tried it, bend forwards when pooping. its much more comfortable and easier to poop

Actually I live in such a second world country that I can't even flush down normal toilet paper. But I dream of getting rid of this shitty paper and the even shittier bin for the used paper...

wet wipes can come apart too, only you can't tell when your hand is actually touching your asshole because it was all wet to begin with.

god, I want those

>touches toilet paper to water touching the germs on the toilet itself
>not touching the germs on the toilet itself

not sure if its like that everywhere, but we use regular drinking water to flush our toilets. The water coming out the hole hasn't touched anything other then the sides of that.

New debate.
Do you guys wipe your ass sitting or standing?

>bend forwards when pooping. its much more comfortable and easier to poop
I always bend over, nearly resting my torso on my legs. Thought I was the only one, kek
And yea, it is a lot more comfortable then sitting up straight,

...shit still goes down that hole. its drinking water, passing over a surface that has touched your waste products. it doesn't matter if its fucking champagne, its still touching the toilet that is housing your feces. thats how germs work.

theres also shit particles on your tooth brush and cutting board in your kitchen, did you know that?

standing with my ass over the toilet.

if you turn it around, you get the other result

I lived some time in a country where there is nothing like real toilets or "flushing". Hard times at first. But even here - at home - the water in the toilet is different to the water out of the sink. And even this is hardly drinkable.

sitting at first, standing for the rest

who the fuck would put their hand inside a filthy toilet? And you can't even see when you're finished cleaning if you throw away the paper without checking what is on it. Only people with severe autism would do something like that

i personally use saran wrap to wipe my ass but i would go with b. anybody that goes for a should be chemically castrated.

Glad I don't live wherever you do user.
Where I live we have just about the cleanest drinking water on earth. When going on holiday I always have to buy bottled water because the regular drinking water tastes like chloride

/discussion

I'm a poorfag so I drink the tap water. Will get tumors, aids and flu from it or some shit. I don't care. Life is shit most of the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=dKkryfdtMNQ

depicted: your "countries"

this is why the western world calls you savages.

I don't really care much as long as its not going to make me ill. I've been using said method for over 10 years and never had any problems. Of course when a toilet is really dirty I wouldn't do it that way, not that you'd always be able to tell how dirty a toilet is based on the outside, but still

I'm being serious here. Is this actually a thing, like it's not a meme? There are seriously people who face the toilet paper towards the wall? And there are seriously retards who have to stand up to wipe their ass? Fucking hell maybe the world IS going to shit.

where do you live user

I've gone ten years without dying, doesn't mean it's never going to happen.

Underage b&

> still better IT education than youuuuhuuu

Greece

to me having a clean ass is worth the .1% of getting some anal disease

I'd be more worried about my gf anyway, she loves licking me there lel

Or you could just use clean water from the faucet, you fucking retard.

Rates of oral cancer spiked after this "eat da booty" fad came around. Stop putting your mouths on peoples assholes, children.

no him but i have a washlet it feels better. i still use toilet papper to check.

i say B is the answer

Donald Trump is known to use style A

What a pussy!

see my other comment "fucking retard"

He might be a pussy, but at least he knows how to use his toilet paper.
only retards would use method B

jesus christ i can't believe people live like this

B is correct. It is MUCH easier to tear off squares from B than A. You guys must be fucking stupid. Here's the problems with A.

-Sticks to wall.

-Latest square on A can be at the 8-12 position on the clock. Stupidly inconvenient to correct.

-Grabbing from under as in A, you can easily tear the paper unintentionally. Over as in B, you have full control.

-Finding the end of the paper in A is tedious. In B, you can see it. Fucking duh.

-A will annoy anyone who comes to use your toilet, because only fucking idiots use A.

/thread.

Getting your ass licked is one of the best feeling in this world...