Conservatives, and especially Trump supporters, are the ultimate cucks. Prove me wrong

Conservatives, and especially Trump supporters, are the ultimate cucks. Prove me wrong.

>protip: you literally can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aDRbxTy-bmg
digitaltrends.com/computing/amd-radeon-vega-contest-free-card/
thedailybeast.com/cheats/2017/01/18/fbi-5-other-agencies-probing-possible-kremlin-cash-to-trump.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=avcyqp_10Yk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we are not on the streets protesting against democracy like a bunch of immature pigeon lickers

Protesting is a right of the constitution.

So is the second amendment which you want to get rid of as well

It stops being that when you are destroying property that isn't yours. Kind of like today.

Trump is a Putin cuck sucker

As a scripture-spouting troll, you're nothing but a pimple on the ass of progress.

>"protesting against democracy"
>being this fucking stupid

lol what are you talking about? Sure guy was being a tard but what progress are you talking about?

As a liberal gun owner I can assure you nobody in politics wants to take away the second amendment, only regulate it, so you know we can have a well regulated militia. Anybody who does want to take it is just a vocal minority, and you spouting unfounded claims just makes you look like a retard.

You can't be proven wrong, because your use of the term cuck is entirely subjective to your own moral viewpoint.

Lefties everywhere on their knees screaming like toddlers because that rotting corpse Hillary didn't win.

>smashing up local business
>trying to justify it by calling it a protest and quoting the constitution

>implying that the majority of the protesters are destroying property

kill yourself faggot

This user makes the most sense. To be honest Im sick all the hate from both parties. Im sick of hearing liberals go on about the racist conservatives and Im sick of hearing conservatives go on about liberal tears.

My favorite is they're being charged with rioting...which is a felony...topkek. On federal lands, means you're doing time in a federal pen. Oooh boy Tyrone's gonna love him some bernout bootyhole tonight.

Giving up your white privilege willingly is the most cuckold notion I can fathom.

You are truly a retard
I cant take you seriously when you support a man who is cucked so hard by Putin he is sucking his dick daily

Opposed to Hillary being an actual cuck, fuck off OP, he won and being bitchy about it isn't going to do you anything

So is voting for trump

>im a liberal and i dont want to take your guns away so no liberal wants to take your guns away

Most dont you retard, if you stopped listening to a vocal minority of other retards and actually looked a policies you would know this.

He and the russian hacked the election, fact, he stole it from hilary. They have proven that 15 million votes as of now where hacked from hilary to him, hillary would have won by 35 million votes

Cucks to the Russians. Traitorous scum.

Bullshit, the strongest claim they made was that Russia hacked the DNC, gave the info to wikileaks, amd Wikileaks ran with it.

I'm with you guys. This shit is getting old.

except literally none of that is true.

didn't Podesta fall for a phishing scam like a retard?

No, the trail is getting closer. They are now investigating phone calls and financial transactions between Russia and the illegitimate one's campaign staff. trump supporters support a traitor and are traitors themselves as a result.

Except its proven true, and they are still looking, they estimate maybe anotjer 10 million vites hacked. This is all fact you conservacuks csnnot deny

Yea it wasnt even a hack

What did the rissians do exaclty...... oh yea nothing

everyone get in this live chat with Richard and Andrew
youtube.com/watch?v=aDRbxTy-bmg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine if anyone proposed this conspiracy theory shot about obama? Oh they would have been ridiculed. I mean they were riduculed about the birth certificate and taht was legit shady

Quite a bit actually. Funded the false / news propaganda operations, the DNC hacks, the wikileaks timing, and more is coming out. You are all traitors for supporting the illegitimate one.

Problem you have is there are facts behind all this. I know facts are foreign to you but they are rather pesky things.

The Cuckining.

ITT we observe the several stages of denial

Its amazing how many retards think democrats literally want to abolish the second amendment. While being almost impossible to do to begin with, no one serious has campaigned on its repeal.

I have a gun, and my friends have guns but people who are gun nuts are usually faggots, fat and have tiny penises or other insecurites. They also have the loudest voices, because people like myself dont give that much of a shit about guns.

Technically one party is gloating, not hating.

>proven true
>No credible sources cited.

Pick one.

destroyed that lib cuck god damn I had a hearty laugh

>Fucking THIS

/thread

Yeah it would be retarded to listen to the literally hundreds of public statements by Democrats saying they want to end gun ownership in the US, or to pay attention to the ridiculously onerous gun restrictions that have been created in liberal bastions.

You sound like a limp dick judgmental faggot, like most liberal asshats. You are also as poorly informed about everything as the typical liberal douche-bag.

He difference here is there is some evidence to corroborate this. Now the juicy stuff is unverified, like the pee pee stuff, and only a fool would believe it wholeheartedly with actual verification.

Obama conspircies were pretty dumb and tinfoilhat-esque. Like him being a muslim born in kenya, and obama orchestrating sandy hook to take guns. Both of those just sound silly when you think about it granted you have an iq above 85.

Even the circumstances lend me to believe the trump shit is more believable. The way he praises putin and russia, slams intelligence agencies, and talks about lfiting sanctions. Its weird stuff to say by a republican or any western leader.

Maybe not the ultimate cuck, but still a cuck nonetheless.

Trump is a liar and a sociopath.

Show me one statement where a democrat in congress has said lets get rid of all guns. You wont find one because no one has campaigned on that. You are confusing gun control measures with confisication. I know they are hard to differeniate because you have to read and understand words.

Wonder why countries who are actually thriving basically don't have any guns

we won, we don't need to prove anything to you.

no your the cuck

>well regulated
That means "under-control" so its not like the liberian military.

hopefully trump cuts back government to the point of non-existence

>actually thriving
broad statement, be a bit more specific

>Sup Forums chooses an anti Net Neutrality president, thereby dooming Sup Forums
What a load of cucks. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they make up a large proportion of BLACKED subscribers.

No, you're traitors. You aided and abetted the Russians.

its kind of how hitler turned on the SA once they were no longer needed.

Maybe. I've always considered them complete faggots, though.

Trump supporters are just braying like cattle for a good hard fucking. Lucky them. They'll get it

Conservatives are in fact pretty cucked.
Trump supporters that happen to still identify as conservative are a bit less cucked, but really they should just come to the real right and stop dicking around.

>le russian boogeyman
I'm certain this is about them "hacking" the election. It didn't happen.

And even when there has been bans -- on fuuly-automatic "machine guns", on assault rifles -- there has never been any type of confiscation or even ownership ban.

Conservatives are not capable of understanding the concept that there is no "winning" or "losing" here, as though it were a boxing match. Either a job is given to the right person, or the wrong person, and we all suffer the consequences. That's why you do answer to us, coward - your decision affects my life.

Pic kinda makes me a little hard

It did happen. facts are pesky thihngs.

Implying agitators don't come in mass to public events in order to rile up the crowd and cause as much damage as possible regardless of the reason for the mass grouping

Nice Reagan ref, user

Go ahead and choose your own definition of 'thriving', doesn't change the fact that more lapse gun laws result in an absurd increase of mass murders and has several other social consequences.

>facts are those pesky things
then show them, please.
>inb4 google it

That's easy, because if I walked into my bedroom and saw some nigger fucking her, I'd know she was getting raped, and I'd exercise my 2nd Amendment RIGHT, and shoot that nigger dead.

Then I'd shoot her because she fucked a nigger, and she's of no use to me.

google it.

>what is the NFA
>what are the literally hundreds of bills pushed by (((California)))
These gun control measures went out of control a long time ago. They don't help prevent gun violence, and they are baby steps toward the endgame of taking everyone's guns. California is already trying to push unconstitutional bills that break "ex post facto" by proposing to destroy 30 round magazines.

Then what does that make you fucking losers?

and you are nothing but a pimple of the ass of freedom motherfucker

Didn't you inbred rednecks do the same thing when Obama was elected?

The election has already made me money. I couldn't care less how this affects you

Prove it.
>hurr durr muh cia, atf etc etc etc
real evidence, not appeal to authority.

You're partially right. The NFA laws stretch back to 1934, which restrict the possession of machine guns, silencers, SBR's, and AOW's. (All "OTHER" Weapons)

Trump spokesman brushes off conflict of interest concerns; literally advertises Trump’s hotel

digitaltrends.com/computing/amd-radeon-vega-contest-free-card/

Did you forget Donald Trump has massive debt?

whats wrong with owning a machinegun or a silencer?

You're not John McLane you fucking weirdo

They sure did, memory is short with highly emotional people

I know. You're back at the farm chewing Skoal and having a three way with your dad and sister.

>lapse
what?
>absurd increase in mass murders
Yeah if you live in a shithole infested by niggers. Any state in the US that has strict gun laws is always a shithole with a high murder rate.
>muh [european country] is thriving and it has no guns
its a bit unfair to judge a small country with something as large and divided as the US.
OK, TX. FL(some parts), AZ, all have lax gun laws and I would rather live in one of those than any place in the EU

So?

Silencers should be ok to own. They dont make the gun very silent, as in it would wake up everyone in a 2 story suburban house. On top of that they are easy to make homemade illegally (oil filter)

as for machineguns, I'm sure you've heard this argument a billion times so I'll just leave it to
>muh civil war govt comes for muh guns national conflict etc.
also they're fun

I don't engage in conversations with children.

trump getting elected has apperenty increase gun sales among people who typically do not buy guns.

Prove it.
>you literally can't

even if they are sexy?

FBI, 5 other agencies probe possible covert Kremlin aid to Trump

thedailybeast.com/cheats/2017/01/18/fbi-5-other-agencies-probing-possible-kremlin-cash-to-trump.html

getout pedo

Why do all Americans think they're Rambo? You really think in the event of your armed forces launching a coup you would stand a chance? You'd be dead before you finished eating your high fructose corn syrup.

>trump supporters are cucks
>liberals will defend video related
>cucks lel
m.youtube.com/watch?v=avcyqp_10Yk

Wow what a bad ass. Man you're a real bad ass.
Don't fuck with this edgy bad ass.

dead link, also what kind of aid? You can cite govt agencies all you want I know they're incompetent and probably paid off because of that pissgate scandal.

Nice video editing there.