Today was a tragedy for democracy

Today was a tragedy for democracy.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/MMFlint/status/822486836132118531
cnbc.com/2014/01/15/top-states-for-millionaires-per-capita.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aDRbxTy-bmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It may have been a tragedy, but not "for democracy."

Whatever democracy is right now is what caused it.

What did he mean by it then?

mobile.twitter.com/MMFlint/status/822486836132118531

It means who he wanted to win, didn't. And since he's "smart" and people listen to him, he's using it as a platform to attack the winning candidate (and the rest of the winning party) rather than looking more closely at WHY who was elected was elected.

THE ONLY TRAGEDY IS HIS BIRTH

>Today was a tragedy for democracy.

Yeah, niggers are rioting again.

Prove it.

Jesus Christ was an ugly fuck. He's transitioning isn't he?

You know the country is FINALLY on the right track when all the freeloading welfare scum are rioting on the streets. Sorry Tyrone! No more free KFC for you, work for it.

>It's my American right to riot and destroy other people's property

He ded but they say he gonna come agin.
Mebbe as a gril I gues so

Nope. Thats Michael Moore. Hes just that ugly.

Mmmmhmmmm

Democracy is a tragedy itself.

>It means who he wanted to win, didn't.

exactly, how can a peaceful transition of power be a 'tragedy for democracy' ?

>Implying somebody getting almost 3 Million votes LESS than their opponent BUT still getting the Presidency is democracy.

You look like fucking Gaben

Good thing America is a republic.

It's called the electoral college, look it up cunt for brains! It's so every state gets a fair vote, and not just automatically go to the libcucks cause california got no balls, and no hormones, all estrogen and cuckery.

It is fair. New York and California rich liberals shouldn't decide for the whole country.

what democracy?

>even cia.gov lists the US as a Federal Constitutional Republic.

Sore losers

What type of democracy?

Why is the old Russian woman so sad in OP??

>old russian woman
>kek

A representational democracy...

How did you get a picture of my aunt?????

Retard

see

kek

more or less

>2008
>IT'S CALLED THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE, I LOVE IT BECAUSE IT HELPED MY FAVORITE CANDIDATE
>2017
>WE NEED TO GET RID OF THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE

popular vote has nothing to do with states. it's counted from all the votes cast across the nation. what all the people voted for.

are you saying residents of New York and California should be punished because that is where people want to live? besides, neither of those states are even in the top 10 for millionaires per capita.
cnbc.com/2014/01/15/top-states-for-millionaires-per-capita.html
plenty of uneducated, poor people in each.

>Today was a tragedy for democracy
But a "win" for a Republic!

The age of the coon has ended, welcome to the age of golden light! All praise be to our glorious leader and to Mike Pence his prophet!

because it worked?

But a bad ass victory for the republic.

You mean the counties where people actually live? Clinton won the popular vote, let's try to remember people have voices, not county maps.

Why don't you try and remember that Trump is your president no matter how much you pussyache?

It gives a voice to those who often go unheard. Those who are more than likely working class

nothing has changed. just like 8 years ago when we switched from gwb to obama. nothing changed.
>bbbut obamacare happened
no if mitt romney had become president we'd have the same shit but it'd be called romneycare
its still the same shit happening guys nothing is different. its just a different fucking puppet to look at on tv

People live in those counties too. And whether you like it or not, you should be grateful they build and farm the things you buy.

Take away the illegal votes and she lost

>people have voices
Not to decide who's president, only to elect the people who decide who will become the president. Get that through your head.

Republic means that the STATES own the NATIONAL government. The PEOPLE control the STATE government.

Are you fucking high or did you reply to the wrong person?

I guess I should say federal gov not national, but it means the same thing.

this isn't a Verizon wireless ad. less that a quarter of americans voted for him.

to be fair, many people got gamed by fake news and fake populism.....the kind that blames govt. instead of corporations....or even corporations and govt.

Wrong person lol....... I apologize

Who's the fat old lady? She looks sad

yeah, nah. the electoral college hasn't aided a democrat in the presidential election since, well, since black people started voting democrat.

Lel you're good man

I hope you have children then you die in a fire and your children have to watch you being lowered into your grave and it seriously fucks with their minds and they become an heros

>less than a quarter of Americans voted for him
Less than a quarter of Americans voted for her too, great point there.

Good thing pure democracy is trash considering it's mob rule.

So glad I live in a Constitutional Republic .

Moore is a tragedy to the world. What a fucking faggot

>Primaries don't count

>implying corporatism is democracy

The tragedy is that people still buy into the idea of the US being a democracy.

>DoC
>Not first
Call me fucking shocked.

No, it was a tragedy that until now you're still blaming someone else instead of learning that this game isn't played by being on the sidelines waiting for someone else to do it for you.

It was a tragedy for McDonalds. Moore wasn't there for an hour.

I'm sorry you feel that way. But I need evidence not skepticism.

Both of you shut up. We do not elect a President by national popular vote. Wedo not elect a president by how much acreage they carried. We do not elect by number of states won, nor anything else other than the electoral college. All the rest of that is irrelevant.

someones grandma looking rough as fuck

Those counties have 2 people that live in them

Electoral college is outdated bullshit that doesn't even work. The whole reason it was created was to prevent a foreign puppet or demagogue from winning the presidency. Let that sink in for a moment.

everyone get in this live chat with Richard and Andrew
youtube.com/watch?v=aDRbxTy-bmg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"We liberaly didn't get our way! it doesnt work! How dare the country go against what New york and California wants!" yeah it totally doesn't work, that's why the REAL americans got who they wanted.

What does that even mean? How can illegal aliens vote? Or how can mass voter fraud on that scale of millions of people occur?

Just because that explanation validates your beliefs doesn't mean its true, or even remotely plausible.

>Doesn't even work
Trump won.

Because a lot of states, including Michigan and California, that only require a valid ID to vote.

Ha, ha, ha.

>If that cunt Hillary was as smart as you cucks keep believing, she would have focused on winning and not sucking inner-city nigger cock that was going to vote for her anyway.

Okay. So lets say I live in a small town and there are 9 white people with modest homes and one nigger who owns 100 acres of property. So us 9 white folk should be able to vote to take away the niggers land and each get 10 acres right. Will of the people, popular vote and all. Either you have the mob rule of the popular vote like that or you have the representative republic that the electoral college provides. Go ahead and ask for the mob rule of a popular vote if you like. But before you do I want you to rest assured, if you succeed, I will take that niggers land.

Yeah, he sounds like a democrat.

>How dare he steal our logic.

I never said I didn't. You're projecting your own insecurities on me. I think trump is a joke but it makes little difference in the long run.

Yeah, by which you mean the idiots.

Michael Moore looking like a frumpy, old, fat, trailer trash bitch.

It was created to prevent the tyranny of the majority and so that states were equally represented in the federal government. If the state wasn't represented equally then the state would leave the US and create their own country. Idiot.