Liberals really aren't taking their loss well are they?

Liberals really aren't taking their loss well are they?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cnKhOt7aIIM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SrVZYFis00A
youtube.com/watch?v=sOnTZipv03M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=cnKhOt7aIIM

Is that Larry King's limo?

Fuck them

Yes, this is how to organize and rise up and take your country back. Well done.

It won't be too long before "liberals" becomes one of the options to apply for when taking out insurance.

>anarchy symbol
>implying they weren't payed thugs to put on a show

The limo broke the NAP

Paid protestors by the GOP. Fake news and false flags.

calling anarchists liberal is like calling white supremacists normal republicans

I... what? We won, why the hell would we bother discrediting you cucks further?

So you can win the midterms, ya faggot.

Because you guys really like playing the victim, you failed abortion.

People who vote left deserve to be left

he probly thinks your talking about exams

about as well as the republitards did when obama won....

Just proves how progressive and tolerant they are.

They aren't actually anarchist you fuck. They probably don't even know what anarchy is. They're just using the symbol because they think it means fuck whoevers in charge and nothing else.

Anybody up to start another pettition to label BLM as a terrorist group, now that there is no nig nog in the white house to stop the bill, since nignogbama doesn't want to look like a total race traitor to his "people" if you can even call them that.

Notice the anarchy sign you autist?

These are liberals, these are anarchists and communists.

no, they're faggots

Post more pics of lib fags. This is perfect.

The only reason most of these liberals exist is because their mothers couldn't pay for an abortion with food stamps.

kek
>911 what's your emergency?
>I see some democrats down the street
>That's not-
>They're holding signs
>We're on our way

We need the good old Third Reich back. The happiest days of my father's life was during that time. He started out poor and unemployed to finally earning good money, getting a great job, plenty of time to spend with family and friends, got free medical care, and he even met the Fuhrer himself during a parade! Hitler brought peace and prosperity to Germany. Trump will never be as good as Hitler (because he is surrounded by Jewish influence) but he's better off than the rest.

>implying one example of vandalism applies to an entire group of people

Take America back from the billionaires! Make the middle class great again!

do they ever?
also the irony of calling themselves liberal and democrats
they hate bother liberalism and democracy

I don't know, why the fuck are you?

I wish I was an American so I could go and piss on those protesters that sit and link arms

>anarchists
No, Donnie, these men are cowards.

Niggers are the worst. I deliver pizza and they never tip. Enjoy your dick jam niggers

it is proof that they needed to lose
Trump is the president the nation needs

I was thinking Napalm but peeing on them would likely not make the cops any happier. Nothing makes a day in your office worse than the back seat smelling like hot piss.

And you niggers thought we were weak

This

Republicans did loose their shit in 2008. I was one of them. But none of them acted this way. Repbuclians don't riot and loot and sit in the street and have temper tantrums.

Check this salty dyke out lel
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SrVZYFis00A

Just a bunch of young punks.

>Piss in bottles for months
>Dehydrate it
>Piss turns black
>Throw super concentrated piss on protestors.
>Nothing they can do and the smell is obsolutly disgusting.

But they already smell like stale piss , user.

Those were anarchists, not liberals. Everybody hates them.

Says the guy who is oppressed because cuckold-dicktroll isn't a recognized gender option yet.

Shouldn't one strive to be more then middle class?

>anarchy symbol
They aren't vandalizing for any good reason. They are using the president as an excuse to vandalize.

You know this how?

You had one job.

No. They are liberals. They are paid protesters getting paychecks from the Nazi George Soros, who Hillary cucked for.

>Just do it. Show us you really mean it.

Exactly. What better way to show you're anti-fascist than silencing any dissenting opinions and imposing your will on others by force?

Scoff scoff

those silly liberals, triggered yet again

the right wing would never do that, protest in any extreme ways, express themselves with violence, have shootout with cops

no sir, we are the masterrace.

>pro second amendment
>anti violent protest
you gotta choose, man. can't have both.

Idiot. Pro-second amendment has nothing to burning down a gook shop or overturning a nigger taxi.

>Tell me how you are pro killing babies, but against killing murderers.

You have to prove that statement. The idea of large amounts of paid protesters is something too out there to be true. Nothing real is ever that complex and sophisticated. This isnt a james bond movie.

Would have been funny if the limo exploded on them.

I prefer to collect Horse piss. Much more potent and it *never* goes away.

Have you not seen Trump throwing temper tantrums for the past year? It's literally how he got into office, by doing the exact thing you just your party doesn't.

>You have to prove that statement.

You dumb nigger, this is Sup Forums

That was Hillary's Gig. Seems all these gender dysphorics really can't tell the difference between a man and a woman.

>Get almost 2million more votes
>counts as a loss

Muh fair elections

Actually, it has to do with deposing of an unwanted government by shooting the bastards. That's what the second amendment is for, as republicans keep reminding me. You can't get a more violent protest than that. The fact that some cunts burn a car in protest is exactly according to republican values.

Still not understanding how a centuries old system works and they call themselves 'educated'.

>fights for its rights when it's unborn, leaves it to die in missery the second it is born

Never do.

everyone lost you dumb fuck

Actually, I can tell you exactly how this works. Here's how it works in Greece. But it's actually the police, not the parties.
Basically, the cops send a small number of undercover "shit-stirrers", and via the holy power of Groupthink and a bit of influence in the group, one cop can take a team of 50 into a rampage.
Some groups of anti-whatevers are just stupid, and will look for any inch of motivation to go suicidal.

yeah too bad there isn't any possibility for class mobility anymore. do you just have absolutely no grasp on the history of this country since 1960 or what

can i borrow your tinfoil hat i lost mine

? I don't give a fuck about gender. It's this simple, Trump decided to market himself to the lowest common denominator. It doesn't help that we've had a bizzaro thing happen with the paparazi... oh wait news... being a bunch of tards and giving him air time like what he said made sense. Fuck Trump. Bernie would have been least evil.

I think it's funny how the party of "tough" men's men shake in their boots over some rioting. Man the fuck up pussys and flex back

>The second amendment is for assassination
>Destruction of private property is a Republican value
It takes all my willpower not to bust out laughing

its time to get rid of the government and replace it with Amazon.com

As if the cry rooms and playdoh wasn't enough of a clue...

you won't need a tinfoil hat it's a pretty well documented phenomenon...

I'm in DC right not shit is fun it literally like free shit central

ideally to catch the media either exaggerating it or ignoring it. Propaganda works by making the public think all news is fake news. false flagging is one of the methods the government uses to do that.

Not in America
We 1st world over here fam

really sticking it to the man putting a poor limo driver out of work. hoping the limo company has good insurance.

is this real life

you saved this?

That's the stupidest fucking come back in the history of your being a dumb nigger.

>Fag harder nigger, faggot

are we? we have access to all this information and we're still treating any dissent as "anti-american" like some sort of totalitarian hellhole

Bruh, I was IN one of those places, I had friends that got ambushed, and got arrested just because we we were around when that "shit-stirrer" happened to be there too. These guys appear for a while, testing groups, and if they feel like it, they stay (usually, in the stupid extremist groups, that are stupider).Many times undercovers have been beaten because they got discovered. Many times you see them walk out of the groups and disperse, right before the riot starts, leaving the group in their nirvana.
In times of crisis, like the riots in 2012, they WILL add fuel to the fire.

That shit is regular, in Greece, it really isn't tinfoil. Maybe in the US, but not in Greece. That's a well known phenomenon here.

>assassination
never said that. you are terrible at reading comprehension.

fucking retards, I hope trump makes them build the wall to earn their welfare bucks

It's America's loss and you conservatives shouldn't be taking it as well as you are either. This man's policies oppose BOTH our principles.

youtube.com/watch?v=sOnTZipv03M

>reading comprehension.
dumb shit for cucks

yeah, keep changing thetopic, loser

Those aren't people with a liberal array of views they're considering user, those are leftists, considering one view, and a very extreme view at that.

Lefties stopped being liberal in return views quite a while ago. Now only a handful of ndependent centrists are liberal.

you changed it to assassination, you hypocrite.

You don't know what any of these words mean or you wouldn't be using them all as synonyms.

Because O'Keefe and his backers of Breibart and Trump need to feel victimized.
They won, they can't win, because then they have to deliver on their promises.
So if they keep being persecuted, its not their fault nothing happens to their constituents.

I mean look at Congress, first thing they do is try and kill any oversight so they can be corrupt as they want.
Most of the incoming people and under Trump are under different levels of financial investigations, of which they said Hillary should have dropped out and been ineligible because of this.

They don't care about principles. All they want is power. And like always, as soon as they get it, the principles go out the window and they become the party of hate and violence. Apparently this country needs this periodically.

No, this is reality.

Whoa, I never meant to brag.
But I got him where I want him now.
Whoa, it was never my intention to brag
To steal it all away from you now.
But God does it feel so good,
'Cause I got him where I want him now.
And if you could then you know you would.
'Cause God it just feels so...
It just feels so good.

so confused

Non-violence except in the face of evil is a Republican value. Unfortunately that includes queers and niggers.

>destroying what they can't have, because they want it so badly

Trump opposes hate and violence though. He just didn't look like it during the campaign. He knows how conservatives work and he knows how to trick them, and he did. He just pulled some Art of the Deal shit on them. He opposes hate and violence AND he opposes minority rights -- i.e. both parties' principles -- because both those causes are noisy and bitchy and demanding, and all he wants is to sit on his throne and make money while everyone else suffers. He'll work to pass whatever unreasonable bullshit laws he needs to, left-partisan OR right-partisan, to make sure he gets fatter.